‘The L.A. Complex’ Canceled After 2 Seasons — Confirmed

Mon, December 3, 2012 2:16pm EDT by 179 Comments

The drama, about the darker side of fame in Los Angeles, is not returning for a third season.

Well, here’s some bummer news: The L.A. Complex — the Canadian soap that aired for two seasons on The CW here in the United States — has been canceled, HollywoodLife.com has confirmed.

The second season finale, which turned out to be the series finale, left fans totally hanging about the future of the show’s main characters. HollywoodLife.com spoke with Cassie Steele about her character Abby’s decision to leave Hollywood behind in favor of a life with her new husband in Germany.

At the time, Cassie was “pretty optimistic” about a third season, but unfortunately, we won’t be getting it after all.

The news was original reported by Canada’s Playback.

Are you sad about the series’ cancelation? Drop a comment with your thoughts on the late, great L.A. Complex below.

— Andy Swift

More L.A. Complex on HollywoodLife.com:

1. ‘L.A. Complex’ Finale: Cassie Steele Talks Abby’s Life-Changing Decision
  2. ‘The L.A. Complex’: Cassie Steele Reveals Abby’s ‘Messy’ New Secret
  3. ‘The L.A. Complex’: Six Spoilers To Get You Excited For Season 2

Mandy Nile

Posted at 12:05 AM on March 27, 2014

Bring la complex back please it my life!!!!!!

Karmelo

Posted at 2:04 AM on March 20, 2014

Please i beg of yuu bring it bakk i finnally got sumthing to connect wid i love la complex and i really wish the seasons continued

Susie griffin

Posted at 11:15 PM on March 16, 2014

OMG! I just watched the complete series & then find out it was cancelled. So many unanswered questions. Please bring it back. I love this show….

Flakkie

Posted at 2:27 AM on March 10, 2014

It’s quite sad this was cancelled.m I just started watching season 1, and picked up interest so quickly. I hope they change their mind, season 2 didn’t end properly.

Genesis

Posted at 2:05 PM on February 28, 2014

omg 2 years latter and people are stilll wanting a season 3 ugh ): i neeeddddd it. my life wont even be complete. the season 2 finale was amazing i couldnt stop crying the entire way through pleaseeee make a season 3 we misssssss everyonee ughhhhhhhhh

Fred Kewve

Posted at 11:06 AM on February 18, 2014

To cancel this series at this juncture is injustice. . please do not leave fans hanging without some proper ending.

dex brown

Posted at 12:36 PM on January 27, 2014

this is really upsetting I finally find a show I’m interested in and it’s cancelled you can’t just take so much of some ones time and then throw away something they like it’s unfair and ignorant. I’m known as an enigma around here and this was the first thing that has caught my attention . I think they should make a season 3 !

da truth

Posted at 10:33 PM on January 25, 2014

What has to be done to get show back on air?

Kdstad

Posted at 12:09 AM on January 24, 2014

Makes me so mad that I even watched the first two season. I was left wanting so much more. So damn sad that its been cancelled.

Marina

Posted at 6:01 PM on January 20, 2014

I’m so mad season 3 is cancelled I just started watching this. Boo. Change your mind!!!!! lol.

Dmitriy

Posted at 4:04 AM on January 14, 2014

Started to watch this series a few week ago and could miss a day since and not watch a few series.. turned its really great soap i trully sad they cancelled 3 season, hope theyll change their mind

anonymous

Posted at 5:42 PM on January 11, 2014

Im mad the third season was canceled this series changed things for me i live/lived the life,of kaldrick king n wen he wrote that letter it hit me i just watched the whole series on Netflix and i was kaldrick king in real life i juss dont rap

darius

Posted at 6:59 PM on January 9, 2014

Im truly upset that cw has canceled this show when I say I was always on the edge of my seat I mean it lol if there is anyway you guys can bring the show back to tv I most deff think the ratings will be much higher than before cw changes shows so much you never really know whats on so when we finally get use to something dont just take it from us

Chris Jimenez

Posted at 6:00 PM on January 7, 2014

This was a really good show, I don’t understand how the ratings were so low.

Glenn Adam Young (@gapy427)

Posted at 4:03 PM on January 5, 2014

I binge watched this show on Netflix this weekend. No Season 3?!?!?!? C’mon!!!!! SO many unanswered questions that need to be resolved with another season. Netflix, please pick up production of this show!

Jennifer Donnell

Posted at 12:59 AM on January 12, 2014

I KNOW. ME TOOOO! I COMPLETELY AGREE. It sucks, as it was so good and so many unfinished questions.