‘The L.A. Complex’ Canceled After 2 Seasons — Confirmed

Mon, December 3, 2012 2:16pm EST by 199 Comments

The drama, about the darker side of fame in Los Angeles, is not returning for a third season.

Well, here’s some bummer news: The L.A. Complex — the Canadian soap that aired for two seasons on The CW here in the United States — has been canceled, HollywoodLife.com has confirmed.

The second season finale, which turned out to be the series finale, left fans totally hanging about the future of the show’s main characters. HollywoodLife.com spoke with Cassie Steele about her character Abby’s decision to leave Hollywood behind in favor of a life with her new husband in Germany.

At the time, Cassie was “pretty optimistic” about a third season, but unfortunately, we won’t be getting it after all.

The news was original reported by Canada’s Playback.

Are you sad about the series’ cancelation? Drop a comment with your thoughts on the late, great L.A. Complex below.

— Andy Swift

More L.A. Complex on HollywoodLife.com:

1. ‘L.A. Complex’ Finale: Cassie Steele Talks Abby’s Life-Changing Decision
  2. ‘The L.A. Complex': Cassie Steele Reveals Abby’s ‘Messy’ New Secret
  3. ‘The L.A. Complex': Six Spoilers To Get You Excited For Season 2

Gilbert polanco

Posted at 1:05 AM on November 27, 2014

Just finished season 2 on Netflix! There has to be more! #needmy fix Netflix should take it over and keep it going

Ismail

Posted at 10:35 PM on September 29, 2014

I need more!!! How can I purchase season one and two??? Let me know please

CJ Blohm

Posted at 12:56 AM on September 23, 2014

really? Nothing worse than leaving a series with a dramatic ending where there is more questions then there are answers. Extremely upset about this

Christopher

Posted at 1:52 AM on September 22, 2014

Really… this reminds me of Noahs Ark, get something with urban flavor of some quality and its cancelled, Mean while Will and Grace still plays… and yes I love Karen and Rosie I’m just saying…

Christopher

Posted at 1:58 AM on September 22, 2014

It;s to bad another network isn’t brave enough to give it a go… I believe it would do really well!

Ndabe

Posted at 5:01 PM on September 2, 2014

Please please at least show these two season to the South African channels, like SABC, please

Whitney

Posted at 10:26 PM on August 29, 2014

I cant believe the show got canceled, i have been waiting to see what was gonna happen but until i googled and found this im so sad

tamira

Posted at 1:15 AM on July 4, 2014

Man this show was the best I wish it would have lasted longer man the season 2 was the best I loved this show and now I wonder why they are canceling it for good

Michael Jones

Posted at 3:22 PM on June 28, 2014

Man that was one of the best series I’ve seen. I hope someone finds a way to start shooting again

Karl

Posted at 11:31 PM on September 19, 2014

This show simply captivated me. I was in love with all the character especially Tariq and Kal. Please bring the show back, back, back for season 3. We are in much anticipation of what each character will bring to the story line.