Mike Tyson: I Found Brad Pitt In Bed With My Wife

Mon, December 3, 2012 11:39am EDT by 7 Comments
Mike Tyson Brad Pitt Love Triangle
Getty, FameFlynet

Former professional boxer Mike Tyson reveals in a new interview that he was mad as hell when he found his then wife Robin Givens in bed with Brad Pitt in the late 80s.

Mike Tyson recently sat down for an interview for “In Depth with Graham Bensinger” on Yahoo! Sports and revealed that he was shocked to find himself immersed in a bizarre love triangle with then wife Robin Givens48, and Brad Pitt in the late 1980s. Even though he was in the midst of divorcing Robin, Mike claims that he would often stop over her house for a “quickie” before meeting with his divorce lawyer. Unfortunately, a certain Hollywood superstar allegedly beat him to the punch during one occasion.

“I was getting a divorce. I was going to my lawyer’s office to divorce [Robin] that day, but I wanted to sneak in a quickie.” However, Robin was also spending time with Brad. “This particular day, someone beat me to the punch,” Mike told Graham Bensinger. “I guess Brad got there earlier than I did. I was mad as hell. You should’ve saw his face when he saw me.”

Luckily, Mike, 46, is no longer mad at Brad, 48. “I hope Brad don’t think I’m mad at him.I’m not mad at this guy, no way,” he said.

Oddly, in April, Mike spoke with Global Grind and told the story a bit differently.

“One day, I’m going to her house to bone her again and no one’s home, and I’m leaving and she’s pulling up with Brad Pitt, and I’m sad,” Mike told Global Grind. At the time, Mike did not recognize Brad. “He wasn’t Brad Pitt back then. He was just some little beach-bum-looking dude. ‘Hey dude’ kind of guy. He was probably selling his body for money or something, I don’t know. He was very pretty. I wasn’t thinking about attacking him,” Mike added. “I was just depressed I couldn’t bone her no more.”

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Which story do you believe?

— Chris Rogers

helen

Posted at 11:46 AM on November 12, 2013

Robin’s said Mike was banging on her door to get in while they were in bed. Robin said Brad was frightened.

svenerlandson

Posted at 11:53 PM on December 4, 2012

Women are cheating even more now!
My latest book, “I Steal Wives: A serial adulterer reveals the REAL reasons more and more ‘happily married’ women are cheating” is a powerful look at this EXPLOSIVE topic of female infidelity. Research shows its not only on the rise, but rivals or EXCEEDS that of male cheating. And the REAL reasons aren’t the typical blather you hear on talk-TV or read in the SECOND-HAND information of some psychologist’s self-help book.

This book is the FIRST BOOK EVER WRITTEN on female infidelity from the FIRST-HAND experience of a serial adulterer, who cheated with the wives/girlfriends of over 25 married men (and a few women), and who also happens to be a therapist (never cheated with clients) and has an eye for patterns in behavior, but more importantly, the core beliefs that drive behavior! The deep and powerful insights of this book will startle women and scare the holy hell out of men!

“I Steal Wives” is a salacious, self-deprecating, at times funny, and penetratingly insightful look into what is now the very cutting-edge of relationships. It’s the relationship version of “How to Secure Your House, as told by a professional burglar!” It will forever change how you do relationships and view life!

Check it out now at Amazon and Barnes and Noble!! It’s VERY POPULAR! People are loving it and it’s selling FAST!

Connecticut Sam

Posted at 5:03 PM on December 3, 2012

Mike and Robin are big time Losers.

Isabelle Orton

Posted at 5:16 PM on December 3, 2012

POO ON U!!!!!!

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 4:42 PM on December 3, 2012

Off Topic: Coming out as a BOOK next year!! Stephenie Meyer and her Army of Desperate Housewives: The Twilight Saga Exposed! PETITION thru Dec – help us make a noise, World!! Search “research twilight breaking dawn” for blogspot called: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending.

PatelDee

Posted at 3:53 PM on December 3, 2012

my buddy’s step-mother makes $73/hour on the laptop. She has been fired for five months but last month her pay was $16532 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more A­sk25.­­c­om

gbtw

Posted at 1:27 PM on December 3, 2012

no way he caught them in bed. as if. there are a millin reasons why it’s not believable, the biggest one being that brad would’ve gotten a beat down and we sure as hell would’ve heard about that before now! it’s a funny story though… i like the idea of people believing it.