Lindsay Lohan’s Dad Hires A Private Investigator To Follow Her Accuser

Mon, December 3, 2012 6:20pm EST by 5 Comments
Lohan
Fame Flynet

gps vehicle tracking

Posted at 10:09 PM on March 1, 2013

hello!,I love your writing very much! share we keep up a correspondence more about your post on AOL? I need an expert in this house to solve my problem. May be that’s you! Taking a look ahead to peer you.

Barbie

Posted at 3:17 PM on December 7, 2012

Mr. lohan please contact me about Tiffany I have a lot to say about her and her character… She stole my husband and my baby about 8 years ago. shes a drug addict and a gypsy scam artist… she’s token thousands of dollars and has many complaints.. please put another comment if you see this and want to talk.. And I’m so sorry about what happen to Lindsey… But Tiffany and Her Husband are to low life garbages that think this is there pay day…

girlonfire

Posted at 11:27 AM on December 4, 2012

Why would he wire it to Lindsay instead of giving it directly to the IRS when Lindsay will blow it partying? They just keep repeating the same cycle…

Ginney

Posted at 8:28 PM on December 3, 2012

How can any family like the Lohans be this messed up? What a bunch of dishonest idiots!

Tina

Posted at 6:54 PM on December 3, 2012

Shut up, Michael…LiPo has to learn on her own problems. She spent too much on drugs and alchol ans parties. She needs to learn to pay everything on time. She so dumb as father is.