Liam Payne & Danielle Peazer Back Together — Spotted Holding Hands

Mon, December 3, 2012 10:29am EST by 10 Comments
One Direction
FameFlynet

Nikki Styles

Posted at 10:00 AM on October 5, 2013

i hope their back together i ship Payzer so much i named my dog after payzer PAYZER 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXO

Future mama direction:)

Posted at 10:42 PM on December 9, 2012

PAYZER 4EVA!!!!! I saw a twitter post of Danielle’s that said- are you guys happy because me and Liam are back together? Posted on December 4th , 2012!!!!!! So if that doesn’t answer the question of if they are back 2gether I don’t know what will.:)

b0youwhor3

Posted at 3:46 AM on December 7, 2012

It’s fake – look at the length of Liam’s hair for gods sake

1Directioner

Posted at 7:20 AM on December 7, 2012

hi b0youwhor3 that’s a old picture of them that was at liam’s birthday party at the 26th of august.
they are really back together so get over it. :)

NiallerIsMine

Posted at 2:29 PM on December 4, 2012

Danielle is perfeeect for Liam. She is the only one besides the lads/his family who can keep him happy and I respect that. :)

Anonymous

Posted at 11:35 PM on December 6, 2012

On Taylor Swift & Chris Hemsworth & Density Hope Cyrus & Nick Jonas & Jennifer Lawernce & Austin Nichols & Heather Morris & Mike O’ Malley & Vanessa Hudgens & Justin Bieber & Megan Park & Joe Jonas & Lauren McKnight & Joshua Bowman & Autumn Reeser & Jeremy Piven & Selena Gomez & Matthew Settle & Eloise Mumford & Liam Hemsworth & Andrea Frankle & Matthew” Mdot” Finley & Lauren Thomas & Randy Couture & Demi Lovato & Antonio Reid & Khloé Kardashian-Odom & Simon Cowell & Carly Rose Sonenclar & Daniel Kash & Meaghan Martin & Jordan Francis
Most Americans are familiar with the battle cry “Remember the Alamo.” This has come to be a rallying cry for people to come together with a common goal of avenging past injustices. The Alamo was burned into American consciousness over 150 years ago in the town of San Antonio, then located in the Mexican province of Texas.

In 1835 the Anglo-American colonists in the Mexican province of Texas revolted against Mexican rule. They intended to separate Texas from Mexico and establish an independent Republic of Texas; however, the Mexican Central Government had other ideas. An expeditionary force of 6000 plus soldiers, was sent to put down the rebellion and throw the American colonists out of Texas.

A force of 145 American (Texan) rebels, gathered in the town of San Antonio. On February 23, 1836, army appeared on the out-skirts of San Antonio and the Texas rebels retreated into the stout-walled Alamo Mission within the town. Santa Anna demanded surrender. The Texans answered with a cannon shot, signaling defiance. Couriers rode out of the Alamo racing through Mexican lines with messages calling on all Texans to come aid them in this great struggle. The message from William Travis read in part: “… I have sustained a continued bombardment and cannonade for 24 hours and have not lost a man… Our flag still proudly waves from the wall. I shall never surrender or retreat… VICTORY OR DEATH.”

was a real man. What he said is what life ultimately boils down to. I’m gonna be honest and say I am not yet ready to lay down my life for freedom. I know that, in saying this, I am a coward. Hopefully, I will change that sooner rather than later. Also, I know I have plenty of company, since America would not be where she is now were every single American a person of heart

Soren

Posted at 8:37 AM on December 4, 2012

Liam was obviously still missing her…I think its amazing they got back together :) These are not recent photos but I know they did. I’m so happy for Liam and Danielle and I have a grave feeling management made them break up the first time :/ I don’t know, maybe I’m just suspicious….but I love you Liam, and I’m glad because I know he’ll be happy again :)

Arianne

Posted at 8:50 PM on December 3, 2012

I think it’s not true because in december 2012, Liam had shortess hair so the picture is probably from before the break up… :'( But I would like that they back together… They was so cute… :’O :’)
(Sorry if I made some mistakes in my comment but i’m french so… :S)

alison

Posted at 3:18 PM on December 3, 2012

aw good for him! i like them together :)

Amina Anwar