Why Pregnant Kate Middleton Was Admitted To Hospital — Experts

Mon, December 3, 2012 12:46pm EST by 9 Comments
Kate Middleton Hospitalized
SplashNews

Maurine

Posted at 1:07 PM on August 8, 2014

Whats up very nice website!! Guy .. Beautiful ..
Wonderful .. I’ll bookmark your website and take the feeds also?
I am glad to seek out numerous useful information right here within the
post, we want work out extra techniques on this regard, thank
you for sharing. . . . . .

rubber

Posted at 7:27 AM on June 20, 2014

Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.
Do you have any suggestions on how too get listed in Yahoo News?
I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
Many thanks

Pj

Posted at 8:10 AM on December 9, 2012

SERIOUSLY? NOBODY us going to talk about the link between Anorexia and AMSickness?? SERIOUSLY?????

My HG was cured by birthing

Posted at 12:51 PM on December 8, 2012

My HG continued until the very end of my pregnancy. I wanted to die. Thank goodness I have a lovely boy and it’s over. I wouldn’t wish HG on my worst enemy.

Katie Skatie Horsefaced Ugly Calculative H0e

Posted at 7:24 PM on December 7, 2012

Put on some clothes and behave with dignity, naked stripper katieee..
Ugly horseface goes around thinking she is some super model.
I see better looking women working at my local Taco Bell.
Skeleton has pregnancy problems due to her anorexia.
Now that the Royals have murdered a Nurse – karma will bite the Royals back with a dead Royal baby.

janna

Posted at 2:01 PM on December 4, 2012

I had Hyperemesis gravidarum with my first pregnancy so bad that I lost 25 pounds. I could not eat or drink ANYTHING for 4 months!

I would call my doctor in tears and tell her how much agony I was in and she was completely unsympathetic. She would just throw more pills at me. Finally after several months she told me I could go to the hospital and get a IV if I wanted. But What I needed at that point was to be hospitalized. We lost our first child as a result.

What happens is…the more you throw up the more dehydrated you get and the more dehydrated you get the more you throw up so its a vicious cycle! If you dont get IVs you just get worse and worse.

With my second pregnancy I had the same problem but was more careful about the doctor I picked and much more insistent about getting good care.

My second pregnancy went much better. As long as I kept up on the IVs every 4 days and made sure I ate something every 2 hours whether I wanted it or not, I didn’t get as sick. As sick means only throwing up 2 or 3 times a day instead of 25 times a day.

I have noticed that females are much less sympathetic to this kind of problem then men seem to be.

I sometimes had to fight the nurses in order to get the IVS I needed. Their were times when i would come in for an IV and they would try and send me home.

My doctor finally told them to just let me get as many IVs as I want. So glad to have found him.

wishing kate and william the best!

Ruth

Posted at 7:21 PM on December 3, 2012

Boy or girl, let’s hope it’s a healthy baby, that the Reglan does not negatively affect Mom or baby, as it can, and just a friendly tidbit: you may want to take more time to proofread before publishing: “Their” not “they’re.” “Her” not “his.” There “are” several things that Kate can do…..

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 4:39 PM on December 3, 2012

Off Topic: Coming out as a BOOK next year!! Stephenie Meyer and her Army of Desperate Housewives: The Twilight Saga Exposed! PETITION thru Dec – help us make a noise, World!! Search “research twilight breaking dawn” for blogspot called: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending.

Nancy

Posted at 2:50 PM on December 3, 2012

I wish her the best. I personally had severe nausea with both my pregnancies and it is not to be taken lightly.