Jovan Belcher Accused Girlfriend Of Cheating With Trey Songz — Report

Mon, December 3, 2012 9:40am EDT by 11 Comments
Jovan Belcher Kasandra Perkins Shooting
Instagram, FameFlyNet

Denise

Posted at 3:03 AM on December 17, 2012

Why does this type of trash exist? Being angry is logical, but taking their life?! They have no right to murder their girlfriends or wives because they are insecure bastards. Even IF they were cheated on does not give them a right to kill them, and then cowardly take their own life so they do not have to deal with the consequences. Pussies like these should not get involved with another human being, all they know how to do is grab a gun or a knife! -_____-

Travis Belcher

Posted at 11:32 PM on December 17, 2013

I went to some of my older cousin’s games and watched him play, I thought he could be something really special for the kansas city chiefs, he was a good linebacker, but i am still hurt about what he did, and I it will be hard for me to get over it, bit I have to learn that life goes on whether I like it or not, I don’t like what my cousin did, But I still loved my older cousin regardless. Taking someones’s elses life and then taking your own life is dead wrong, and took the easy way out of what he did, and I hated what he did. I am in college studying to become a video game designer because I love video games. I don’t blame anybody for hating my cousin javon for what he did, because I hated what he did and it will be hard for me to get over losing my older cousin, but I will have to make it in life with god’s help, and god will help me get through all of this.

Alexis

Posted at 2:19 AM on December 6, 2012

More men are killing their girlfriends.I can guarantee that he was up all night waiting for her to come back ,pissed that she went out in the first place, and then stayed out later than what she would.probley heard something about her and got really mad.u know how jealous men can be ,especially when u are pretty.its just a shame that they had a child

Destinee D

Posted at 4:12 PM on December 5, 2012

That’s true for a fact. But be real if she did cheat do you think it was with Trey Songz,? I don’t people sitting up hear trying to make it seem like it’s his fault when it’s not. A if she cheated why would she tell who it was, when he could have did anything to him, they both is known. All i’m saying is if she cheated it was with someone else && her friends are covering up because of that, i would. Such a sad story, Watch out on the Men you get cause either their Violent or Jealous or Just Both. ! :(

Tyler

Posted at 2:23 PM on December 5, 2012

1 of 2 things happened. Either A he wrongfully accused her or B she really did hook up with Trey Songz. I mean its a strong possibility that he wrongfully accused her and its also a strong possibility she did cheat on him and her friends are just covering up for her so the last memory of her wont be that she cheated. Either way its tragic that this happened but at the same time let it be a lesson that jealousy can make a person do crazy things.

Destinee D

Posted at 4:10 PM on December 5, 2012

Haley Myers

Posted at 1:45 PM on December 4, 2012

Such a sad story. Belcher needed help. Too many violent men out there. Was he cheating on her?? He was at a woman’s apartment the night before….

tiki

Posted at 8:42 AM on December 4, 2012

even if she was cheating, (i have no opinion about whether she was or not cause it doesn’t matter) that is no reason to kill a young lady with her life ahead of her, and yourself leaving a defensless baby parentless!

Zan

Posted at 8:53 AM on December 5, 2012

Its so sad ……What about the baby ? *sobbing*

Sandy K

Posted at 11:08 PM on December 3, 2012

It is so sad how jealously ended a mothers life. Now that poor baby has NO mother or father. I feel for the baby and the famiies. I cannot imagine what Kasandra’s family is going through. She lost her life way to young. She was a beautiful woman with a beautiful baby to raise. I have some thoughts about this but would rather keep them to myself. I will say there is NO reason to take someone elses life. It is a TRAGIC situation. RIP Kasandra God Bless the families.

ginger5010

Posted at 8:25 PM on December 3, 2012

Jasmine. I just agree… Adam`s postlng is impossible, on sunday I bought a new Volkswagen Golf GTI from bringing in $5589 this past five weeks and-a little over, 10/k this past month. it’s realy the most financially rewarding I have ever had. I began this eight months/ago and pretty much immediately startad earning over $81.. per hour. I use this website, cloud68dotcom