CeCe Frey: ‘The X Factor’ Judges Don’t Get What I’m Doing

Mon, December 3, 2012 10:08am EST by 15 Comments
CeCe Frey X Factor Judges Unfair
Courtesy of FOX

Gail

Posted at 8:08 AM on December 7, 2012

I don’t understand people thinking she has a good voice. She is terrible. True she has has a few good moments, but over all she was really bad. She may have had guts and been fierce but that is all she had going for her.

Emma

Posted at 10:37 PM on December 6, 2012

I completely agree, CeCe should have gone AGES ago, she sucks. I miss Paige Thomas she was waaaaaaay better

Tess

Posted at 11:36 AM on December 6, 2012

One big problem… CeCe can not sing. Just compare her to the other finalists. She should have been voted off a while ago.

lul

Posted at 4:52 AM on December 4, 2012

I get it, I think all her warriors get it. It’s not that she’s this “voice to be reckoned with” because her singing aptitude is above average at best. But it doesn’t matter which way you look at it, she’s talented, beautiful, fierce and has the most stage presence and anticipation (be it positive or negative) in the competition. She’s a bonified superstar, she’s going to succeed.

Hamdi

Posted at 3:17 AM on December 4, 2012

Cece is the next big thing I think Demi doesn’t really get cece that much. But she’s been doing so good so far but she should start picking her own song and do what’s best for her in the long run.
Best of luck in the competition and I hope you win cause u deserve it more.
Your #fan

ginger5010

Posted at 8:47 PM on December 3, 2012

I just got paid $6784 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $9k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, cloud68 dotcom

donkhond

Posted at 4:45 PM on December 3, 2012

Cece Frey is amazing! The #CeCeTribe will support her to the very end. That is her winning the X-Factor. She’s the whole package and CeCe has worked so hard for it. And she needs to be praised for being an all-rounder she has shown more throughout the whole competition than any other contestant. And if you guys think that she’s off-key just listen to the stereo-version on itunes they put the mono-version on youtube, that’s why it sounds different. CeCe actually NAILED every live show but they’re trying to mislead the people that’re watching her videos on youtube. If you go to the channel of CeCeFreyBR you can listen to the stereo version of each song from CeCe. ;)

Bri

Posted at 12:42 PM on December 3, 2012

Cece should have gone home last week instead of Vino.

Jon

Posted at 12:32 PM on December 3, 2012

What is there to get? Her vocals are consistently bad. It doesn’t matter whether or not the judges “get” her performances. She is not a good singer.

Rkjordan

Posted at 11:04 AM on December 3, 2012

Isn’t XFactor about the whole package? CeCe is the only one that has the WHOLE package. A few may have better trained voices, but give a chance and you will see the biggest pop star that the WORLD has seen! XFACTOR you want to make mega money off your winner? CECE is your winner.

Rkjordan

Posted at 11:00 AM on December 3, 2012

LOVE! LOVE!LOVE CECE! Shes got guts, she’s gorgeous, mega performer and can sing with the best!

melissa

Posted at 10:38 AM on December 3, 2012

OMG I Like you since the auditions ,your voice is unic ,it always amazes me ,love you!!! #CeceTribe

alejandro

Posted at 10:19 AM on December 3, 2012

I love you cece!! you are the best!!

Noa

Posted at 10:17 AM on December 3, 2012

I really liked her in the auditions, but since the love show started she off-key in every song

Lou

Posted at 1:04 PM on December 5, 2012

Ce Ce can’t sing. She’s off key.. I can’t believe it. Paige can out sing her.. She shoud of been in the bottom.. There is no Way.Diamond and Vino shoud of been in the bottom. Cece. Should of been packing her bags……. Wow………