Kansas City Chiefs Player Jovan Belcher Kills Girlfriend & Self

Sat, December 1, 2012 1:45pm EDT by 7 Comments
Kansas City Chiefs Player Kills Himself Girlfriend
Courtesy of NFL, Twitter

BATH SALTS

Posted at 1:19 PM on December 3, 2012

BATH SALTS F*CK YOU UP, MAN…

Sadie

Posted at 6:55 AM on December 3, 2012

My prayers go out to both families, and their precious baby. How very sad that their situation got so out of control that it cost two young, beautiful people their lives. May God be with all of their family members during this difficult time.

heather

Posted at 10:41 PM on December 2, 2012

I’m sorry i do feel for the family of the guy but really i feel more for the women and her family. The man was a coward for shooting her the mother of his child and a bigger coward for killing him self to avoid paying for it. No one should be showing this man pity he made his choice. I hate when someone does something horrible then we stand up at their funeral and talk about what a good person they were all that should be said at his funeral us what a selfish coward of a man he is. And i laugh at the fact they will say he is in a better place because reality is he killed someone then killed himself in the eyes of god murder is murder and he will go to hell point blank

navi mickens

Posted at 1:43 PM on December 3, 2012

yes,,,i agree 10000%,,,,,,he is not in heaven at all,,,,so sad,,,!!!! LORD JESUS CHRIST SAVE AND SANCTIFY US!!!!!!!!

Shelly

Posted at 2:28 PM on December 1, 2012

What in the world was that bad that this young man would want to kill himself and his gf? This is crazy. My condolences to his and her families. My heart ache for their child, who will be raised by one of the grandparents, and will eventually want to know what happen to his/her parents?

Rhonda

Posted at 1:33 PM on December 1, 2012

So sad to hear about a young man and woman who left their child without parents. I will keep the familes in my prayers. I am sure that it will affect who knew them both.

Marchia

Posted at 12:26 PM on December 1, 2012

How sad!! I know both sets of parents & family are baffeld at this loss. My prayers & deepest sympathy goes out to them. So very sad!