Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Fans Show Support For Relationship

FameFlynet

anna

Posted at 6:25 PM on December 2, 2012

I support Jelena

anonymous313

Posted at 12:00 PM on December 2, 2012

I think people are cruel period and often speak about things they don’t understand. I think Selena really has feelings for Justin and it’s hard for any women who loves someone to let them go. I think it’s horrible for people to say such things about this couple because it’s easy for someone to judge from the outside looking in but these two obviously love each other and people should leave them alone and let them pursue their relationship; if that is what they want. Haters!

Taylor Alison Swift

Posted at 9:37 AM on December 2, 2012

I love both but If I were selena I might be a little jealous because hes hot and he has. A billion hot girls around him so I would be a little jealous but I love jelena and I cant imagine them apart

julena forever

Posted at 7:20 AM on December 2, 2012

The thing that i most hate is jelaous beliebers!! If you love him to death, then let him be happy. Listen to his interviews and videos that he talks about you guys and selena too! He knows what he’s doing, he never dangles his realtionship in front of your faces and even selena said that she respects you!! You are the main reason he exsists as a incredibly famous person, everythig he does is for you and you and you…….so just support them and just let them be happy, if their together or not!

courtney

Posted at 6:28 AM on December 2, 2012

i totally agree wid JustMe Selena Gomez is no a Hoe

courtney

Posted at 6:27 AM on December 2, 2012

hey Gilbert ave u notice dat mayb u mite begay , so leave justin alone and worry abt urself

Gilbert

Posted at 2:18 AM on December 2, 2012

I’m an anti-jelena!!! And I’m here to say Selena should date a REAL MAN and Justin ti date a boy cuz his nothing but a gay faggot who should die!!!!!

Bessie

Posted at 6:57 PM on December 1, 2012

I am Pro Justin’s Happiness

JustMe .

Posted at 2:21 PM on December 1, 2012

Linda: If people call u a hoe, u not will be happy ? So STOP callin’ Selena-G a hoe, cause she not..

And if Justin and Selena love each other so let them do that?

francis112

Posted at 1:25 PM on December 1, 2012

awww

Belieber#1

Posted at 12:01 PM on December 1, 2012

Hey it’s they’re life and they will live happily together cuz I know how they love each other n I think others should be happy for Justin if ur a belieber let justin live his life and Selena’s ok to me I think they’re meant to be together. I SUPPORT JELENA💟💟😊👍

KirbyClifton

Posted at 11:52 AM on December 1, 2012

my roomate’s sister makes $70/hr on the laptop. She has been unemployed ­for seven months ­but last month ­her ­ income ­was ­$14246 ­just ­working on the ­computer for a few ­­­hours. ­Read more here A­sk25.­­c­om

aldden

Posted at 11:48 AM on December 1, 2012

i Support Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez for this relationship and i hop give us better and i hp for them happy live togther

Linda

Posted at 11:44 AM on December 1, 2012

I hate them as a couple justin deserves so much better then this hoe

JustMe .

Posted at 2:23 PM on December 1, 2012

If people call u a hoe, u not will be happy so stop callin’ Selena a hoe cause she’s not..
And if Justin and Selena love each other so let them and if u r a REAL belieber u will love Justin and support him! And not say any thing about what he loves?

samantha

Posted at 7:45 PM on February 23, 2013

that was really rude.Selena is not a hoe.she deserves justin and justin deserves to have her.u guys are just so mean u dont even care and i am a Believer.i love both of them so much and they deserve to be Together so stop talking about people like that ok

SELENA MARIE GOME BIEBER

Posted at 11:12 AM on December 1, 2012

Justin needs to propose to this girl!!!!! Just make my life complete already!!!! AND she should
say yes, but maybe marry in the near future, just to squash all the stupid rumors!!! They both love each other and need what the other has to offer. Selena is soo good for him because, he could have chosen the most stuck up and rich girls in the world but he chose her, She has such a deep heart and fame is the least of her concerns and also she has a big connections to her fans the way he does :) julena: A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN

Kapua

Posted at 11:04 AM on December 1, 2012

Justin and Selena are the most cutest couple ever., justin can’t imagine his life without Selena in it., there tweets are so adorable and very sweet to each other., Justin hopes one day that Selena will be his wife when he does propose to her., Selena is the only girl that Justin wants in his life., even though his fans adore him and love him., Selena loves Justin with all her heart., they are so made for each other., Justin and Selena are so meant for each other., they belong together.,

omg

Posted at 10:48 AM on December 1, 2012

When they supposedly broke up eveybody went on a rampage. Now everything is hunky dory. Y’all are a bunch of hypocrites. Everybody got punked by the two biggest fame whore’s.

JULENa

Posted at 10:58 AM on December 1, 2012

eh! It wasn’t a prank, and it’s nice to see that some of them care about the relationsjip and are mature enough not to be jealous!