‘Vampire Diaries’ Video: Damon Denies Sire-Bonding Elena

Fri, November 30, 2012 4:45pm EST by 60 Comments
Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 8 Damon Stefan Video
Courtesy of The CW

Andrew Lacey

Posted at 10:42 AM on March 23, 2013

I Think Damon And Elena Is Faking Their Sire-Bond Because Damon And Elena Wanted To Have Sex Together In Secret Thinking Stefan Thinks Damon And Elena Is Sired Toggether
Also Their Love For Each Other Is Real So Damon And Elena want’s To Start Their Secret
Love-Affair To-Be Together To-Be Happly Ever After To Have Their Wedding And Babys
Look’s Like It’s Going To plan

Shadywizzyb

Posted at 1:22 AM on January 5, 2013

D movie is nice

Vanessa

Posted at 9:49 AM on December 6, 2012

i think that stefen and elena are getting boring the stay together and then break up. then the get back together. its getting annoying. then with damon i have no words for him and elena because we never seen them together

ali c

Posted at 6:09 AM on December 6, 2012

if this is a sire bond it is stupid Katherine betrayed those who turned her Elena makes her own choices if this is true it would be a dumb plot twist

Mary

Posted at 6:56 PM on December 5, 2012

i think that elena’s feelings for damon are real beacause she loved him before she became a vampire and now her feelings are just a bit hightened that’s all . you’re right damon didn’t tell elena to break up with stefan , to love him or to sleep with . i think after all the things damon’s been through he deserves a chance wit elena and his love for her is real even more than stefan’s because he loved her when she was a human , he still loves her the same now that she’s a vampire , he doasn’t want to change her like stefan or caroline , he loves her no matter what and that’s what i admire the most and yes I will be angry if she ends up with stefan AGAIN .

rach

Posted at 8:42 AM on December 5, 2012

I so want to see Damon and Elena together! I think minus all the crazy things he sometimes does he really loves her and would do anything to make her happy, whether its with him or not! All Stefan does is shield her from the world and underestimate her, he’s willing to risk Jeremy’s life and sanity for Elena to be human again with this “cure” when Elena’s already told him she would rather be a vampire than make Jeremy a hunter. I like Stefan and all but I think he’s such a safe choice! Plus even when she was a human she still made out with Damon and had feelings with him. & as someone else on here pointed out, if she was sired to Damon she would only agree with him or do what he says, never once has he told her to love him or sleep with him or break up with Stefan for him! I want Damon and Elena to finally get their chance!! All that chemistry for nothing?!

Lacy (@lace0586)

Posted at 1:00 AM on December 5, 2012

I didn’t see the sire thing coming but I can tell you now that I understand where they are going with this storyline. Damon is just as involved in this love triangle as Stefan and Elena..he deserves his play out. I don’t like that people think that its just going to be Stefan and Elena in the end. They all three will be in the end. We need to focus on right now…not later..we may all change our minds by then and think Elena doesnt deserve either of them..who knows. Anyway…In 4×06 It was obvious that Elena was having complications with herself in understanding Stefan and his lies. She can’t handle people not being honest with her. She also was fighting demons(which in my eyes is a metaphor for fighting her feelings) She didnt want to be told the truth by Katherine about Stefan and it hurt when she said “well, atleast you still have Damon”. She didnt want to hear that. It hurt her but she knew she was right. Stefan has problems with her more than she does herself because he doesnt like himself. Damon doesnt hate himself and controls himself and is very balanced. Who would u wanna be more like if you were a vamp? I’d want to be like DAMON. 4X06 was just a realization for her and what she wants and isnt going to run from the truth anymore…and you will see a big smile on her face when shes at school with Caroline and Bonnie after a beautiful night with the vampire she would rather be like and be with. I think she will accept the “sire” thing very well because its not making her feel any more out of control with this situation. It’s normal to her because she has had feelings for him forever. She will have to fight for Damon because he has a nagging thought in the back of his mind. This will be awesome played out because Bonnie is respecting professer Shane and he’s a little creepy but elena isnt judging her, Caroline is fighting attraction to Klaus so she is way more judgemental to them because of that. Caroline will have a realization and believe herself that Elena loves Damon by the end of the season..We all will.

amanda

Posted at 5:30 PM on December 4, 2012

im all for stefan and elena still julie, dont let me down:[

joann

Posted at 5:35 PM on December 4, 2012

same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the story HAS TO END with them together.

cerise

Posted at 11:40 AM on December 4, 2012

She cannot be sire bonded. I believe her love for damon is pure and epic, she was in love with him the entire time stephan ran off. The kiss outside the hotel was epic, and she was human then!! Stephan holds her back- damon and her are beautiful. Now if only caroline and klaus would quit fighting their tension! And where is klaus’s sister?

amanda

Posted at 5:32 PM on December 4, 2012

lol they staked her remember? rebecca right? anyways she is sired it’s been confirmed. anyways, i believe their feelings are real but the question is…..how much is true love and how much is just the sired bond?

Sarah

Posted at 2:54 PM on December 2, 2012

I am really not happy with this siring storyline, especially because of the implications that Elena is only with Damon because of it. It is heartbreaking to think that there will always be something that comes between them. After discussing this clip with a coworker at DISH, we concluded that some aspects of the siring will turn out to be true. But just because this is the case, it doesn’t mean that her feelings are caused by it. I am interested to see how everything will develop, I am glad I won’t miss anything with my DISH Hopper. With my crazy schedule, the 2,000 hours of recording space have been amazing. I have my DVR set to automatically record the entire season so I don’t risk missing anything. I really hope that this sire bond is broken quickly and doesn’t drag out all season. It’s not fair that there has to be a reason that Elena is in love with Damon and that she can’t just be with him by choice.

gwenn

Posted at 2:39 PM on December 2, 2012

Stefan and Caroline ruined EVERYTHING with their sire nonsense! Come oonnnn Elena can’t be sired to Damon , nooooo D; It has to be real. I have never disliked Stefan and Caroline this much…ugghh

Oye, Long post, eh?

Posted at 6:37 PM on December 2, 2012

Julie said the sire doesn’t affect her feeling for Damon, though, just that she wants to please him. One of the things people keep saying, which is valid, is that Damon never told her to love him and never told her to sleep with him. There was a few pages from the books online where Elena were it was from Elena’s point of view and it went on about how they had danced together and how they slept together and Damon told her she was sired to him and the way she felt for him wasn’t real so she said, “The way I feel for you is real. I loved you before, I was just afraid to choose you because I was human. I love you and that is real,” Now I’m not sure if this was actually from the book, but the writers are trying to stay true to the story.
If you haven’t noticed, none of the other vampires on the show want a cure, and I think the whole thing is a fake. It might not be, but I think Elena wants to be a vampire now.
It almost sickens me because we all know Stefan didn’t love Katherine when she told him she was a vampire, but Damon did. I feel like Stefan doesn’t actually love her anymore, and he keeps saying, “Something is wrong with her,” which of course makes me hate him more that before. In the extended promo for the next episode he actually says that it is impossible that she doesn’t see how wrong Damon is for Elena, even though Damon put up with their relationship and actually encouraged Elena to stay with Stefan.
The writers are crossing a line here, so they better take a step back before the fans are seriously angry.

joann

Posted at 5:35 PM on December 4, 2012

stefan didnt love katherine because she was not who she said she was, she compelled him most of the time so obviously there’s no love there. and elena changed, her whole personality and julie said that stefan may be right, elena isnt meant to be this person. i think as a vampire, she is more compatible with damon, and a human she is better with stefan. let’s just see if she gets the cure. and youre right, fans will get angry…i will if she ends up with damon

mike

Posted at 7:04 AM on December 2, 2012

damon is stronger he has feelings he isnt a reaper like stefan i wish he killef stefan damon would not hurt elena to help her like stefan does rather he finds another way n wsts up with klaus n caroline is klaus love real

mikr