Kurt’s world was shattered when he found out that Blaine cheated on him, but I think it’s time for Klaine to reunite! Find out why.
Kurt (Chris Colfer) made the first step towards a reconciliation with Blaine (Darren Criss) by calling his former lover on the Nov. 29 episode of Glee. It’s a start, but Kurt needs to go all the way by fully forgiving Blaine.
During a one-on-one session at Vogue, Kurt’s boss Isabelle (Sarah Jessica Parker) asks him about his situation with Blaine (Blaine cheated on Kurt). Kurt says he’s not interested in listening to Blaine, but she says that until Kurt can forgive him, it’ll be hard for him to move on himself. (Let’s hope he doesn’t move on, but he does need to forgive Blaine!)
Thankfully (no pun intended), after a lively rendition of the Scissor Sisters’ “Let’s Have A Kiki,” Kurt finds some privacy on the fire escape and calls Blaine!
During the emotional phone call, Kurt says, “Look, you’ve said you’re sorry a million times. And I believe you. I’m trying to forgive you, but I’m just not there yet. But it’s Thanksgiving and it’s Sectionals and I miss you like crazy. I can’t stand not talking to you, even though I’m mad at you because you’re still my best friend. At Christmas, we need to have a mature heart to heart.”
While the phone call was short, yet full of hope for a Klaine reunion, Blaine ended the phone call saying, “Kurt, I love you so much.” Kurt matched his sentiments and said, “I love you too.”
This is great news, Gleeks! We’re on the right path for a Kurt and Blaine reunion! Here are 5 reasons why I think they should reunite for good:
1. Kurt and Blaine have similar interests. They’re both into choir and they both have huge aspirations to become successful theater stars!
2. Kurt and Blaine have been through so much together. They’ve competed in Sectionals together, Nationals, share the same friends, and experienced the same heartaches (R.I.P. Jean Sylvester).
3. Blaine will do anything for Kurt. The one-time Warbler transferred schools to be with his man — thats dedication!
4. Blaine is so sexy. Kurt would be foolish to let him go! (Looks aren’t everything, but it’s Darren Criss for crying out loud.)
5. True love is unconditional. Blaine at least deserves a second chance. He seems really sorry and misses Kurt tremendously.
What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Should Kurt forgive Blaine and take him back?
— Chris Rogers
More Kurt & Blaine News:
- ‘Glee’ Scoop: Chris Colfer Spills On Kurt & Blaine’s Christmas Reunion
- ‘Glee’ Video: Blaine’s ‘Teenage Dream’ With Kurt May Be Ending
- ‘Glee’ Recap: Blaine Accuses Kurt Of Cheating