Charlie’s hair, Hannah’s cheetah pants & more! Stop what you’re doing and watch this trailer.
Hipsters rejoice! The second season of Girls premieres Jan. 13, and HBO has finally given us our first look at Hannah (Lena Dunham) and friends’ upcoming shenanigans. Along with Adam (Adam Driver) trying desperately to win Hannah back — even through song, at one point — the new trailer gives us plenty of reasons to tune in next year. 10 reasons, in fact.
1. Hannah and Elijah’s (Andrew Rannells) adorable and perfect friendship.
2. Hannah having so much sex with so many people. Get it, girl!
3. Words of wisdom from Shoshanna (Zosia Mamet): “I may be deflowered, but I am not devalued.”
4. Rita Wilson as Marnie’s (Allison Williams) mom.
5. Charlie’s (Christopher Abbott) incredible hair.
6. Jessa (Jemima Kirke) being “so good.”
7. Adam potentially being “murdery in a murder way.”
8. Booth (Jorma Taccone) literally charming Marnie’s pants off.
9. Hannah’s cheetah pants.
10. Hannah’s yellow mesh tank top.
Watch the brand-new season two trailer below, then drop a comment with the reasons YOU’ll be tuning in: