Justin Bieber Flirting With Barbara Palvin In New Video — Watch

Fri, November 30, 2012 1:11pm EST by 39 Comments
Barbara Palvin Justin Bieber Video
YouTube

Jose

Posted at 7:19 AM on December 4, 2012

If I was Selena I’d be mad too if my boy hung out with a prettier girl than me. ha Ha HA

IKnowRight

Posted at 1:13 PM on December 4, 2012

I am so with you on this.If they had broken up before this,she had NO REASON to act all hurt. Then play victim by letting her ex-co- works make digs at him on twitter.

Missy21

Posted at 1:00 PM on January 10, 2013

Check,and check. Agree.(^_^)

xvcffdsgg

Posted at 6:37 PM on January 13, 2013

You must be blind for saying that…Selena is exotic not white that’s what makes her beautiful and different not regular white serious angry no personality models

writeyourheartlr

Posted at 11:24 AM on December 3, 2012

Reblogged this on writeyourheartlr.

Lisa

Posted at 8:22 AM on December 2, 2012

The only thing cool about this was the actual song BAAB and appearance by Justin Bieber. Other than that pretty hard to watch. How is VS Fashion in the same vein as Justin Biebers brand? Me thinkest these things don’t belong together. Justin Bieber seems to have the best management team, so okay…if you guys say so. I get major exposure for an adult audience but, seems out of place and not a befitting venue for who he is…just my opinion. They’re lucky they got him though.

julena forever

Posted at 7:26 AM on December 2, 2012

I actually suffered the torture as to have watched the video….He was NOT flirting he just high-fived her that’s all….I’m not going on his side or her side either….I’m just saying that this is what broke them up in the first place…stupid exaggerated rumors, Selena flirts with guys too, she kissed a guy for her movie!! But that doesn’t mean she’s cheating or she doesn’t love him!!! So quit the stupid stories and let them be HAPPY

ArbyMaster458

Posted at 7:37 AM on December 2, 2012

@julena forever Thank you

IKnowRight

Posted at 1:15 PM on December 4, 2012

She had broken up with him BEFORE this.Then she plays victim like usual.