‘X Factor’ Results: Top 6 Revealed After 2 Shocking Eliminations

Thu, November 29, 2012 10:47pm EDT by 42 Comments
X Factor Paige Thomas Vino Alan Eliminated
Courtesy of Fox

Floo

Posted at 10:27 PM on November 30, 2012

NEXT WEEK CeCe and Diamond HAVE TO GO HOME!! I LIKE DIAMOND BUT SHE CAN’T WIN.
MY FAVOURITE ARE CARLY ROSE, FIFTH HARMONY AND EMBLEM3!! ALL OF THEM ARE SOOOO TALENTED!! THOUGH I THINK THE COMPETITION WILL END LIKE THIS:
1- Carly Rose
2- Tate
3- Emblem3
4- Fifth Harmony

DavSuz

Posted at 7:27 PM on November 30, 2012

Bullcrap! CeCe Frey should have went home a LONG time ago. NOONE likes her, so how is she even still in the competition??? And Vino goes home after he was in third place for so long? This show sucks and I hate it.

Suzie

Posted at 7:25 PM on November 30, 2012

I think this show is rigged…Vino is twice the singer and person that CeCe is…she has a crappy attitude and nobody likes her, so please explain to me how she is in the top 6? Give me a break. I think this will be the last year I watch this show.

dumas1000

Posted at 5:00 PM on November 30, 2012

The point of this show is to create commercially viable pop stars. Its not to discover the person who has the best pure/raw singing voice. Its not a “singing competiton.” This is not the Voice. If you were to judge many established pop stars only by the strength of their voice, they would not do well. Most successful popstars possess an inate ability to entertain. Some can sing better then others.Lady GaGa, Madonna, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Britney Spears. What they all do best is put on a heck of a show. Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, and Hilary Duff have, combined, banked probably 500 million dollars, mostly from touring, despite the fact that none are better then average vocally. People just don’t get it. CeCe had easily the most entertaining performance of the night. Is she the most talented vocalist? Obviously not. But many of these other “performers” are stiff and rigid and are very poor at actually entertaining people. Mariah Carey and Christina Aguilera have bad attitudes too.

Sasa Rampersad

Posted at 3:59 PM on November 30, 2012

Ce Ce Frey over Page? He’ll no Ce Ce has an attitude that really stinks. Especially towards Page. She will be packing next week for sure

Steph Coleman

Posted at 3:57 PM on November 30, 2012

Cece Frey has not sang in tune once since the auditions…why is she still there?

Cohen

Posted at 7:19 PM on November 30, 2012

You’re wrong…Cece has a great voice….but she still there because she is one of the best entertainers on Xfactor

RoxannePat 222

Posted at 2:31 PM on November 30, 2012

so dam mad Vino is one of the only one that has a special different voice! They changed his song at the last minute and LA SAID HE WOULD TAKE FULL REPONSIBILITY !!!!
I AM DONE WITH THIS SHOW !THEY ALL WANT A WHITNEY imposters CANT STAND IT! HANDS DOWN HE SANG WITH NO FALSE NOTES SHE WAS AWFULL! BACK TO THE VOICE NEVER AGAIN UNLESS THEY BRING HIM BACK!

Lola

Posted at 1:45 PM on November 30, 2012

Sweet mother of lucifer!!! When will cece Frey be eliminated!!!!!!! She is a bad singer with a super annoying personality .. Paige was awesome last night.. Please send cece home before I trow my tv out of the window!!!

beth karnes

Posted at 2:20 PM on November 30, 2012

this show sucks this year

JULENa

Posted at 1:03 PM on November 30, 2012

i feel so freaking sorry for Carly that she’s in the middle of this awful mess!!! This show is officially very retarded

Darlene MacPherson

Posted at 12:55 PM on November 30, 2012

Tate Stevens should of been Number One.

TARYN MARIE

Posted at 10:56 AM on November 30, 2012

PAIGE GOT THE SHAFT. SHE IS SOOOO MUCH BETTER THEN MOST. WE WILL C HER AGAIN. SHE IS A FIGHTER.

Janet

Posted at 10:37 AM on November 30, 2012

It’s unfair how that country singer can do no wrong.
Country singing takes little range and little effort
No one talks about going beyond Yr range
If we had 5 country men singing you would hv to choose a winner by looks or something else

evillin

Posted at 8:39 AM on November 30, 2012

como é que mandam Paige e Vino para casa! tá errado isso

Edward Pickney

Posted at 8:20 AM on November 30, 2012

Vino was my hero and I thought he should have come in second place right behind Carly Rose. Simon’s unfare vote and opinion I’m sure was based on the true vote count (Judges probably know the results before public). Diamond Page presented herself well and has the confidence to become a star but her inability to sing in the lower register without going flat should have ousted her. I’m sure Vino was kicked out because of his looks which I can overlook!

Judy Zion

Posted at 2:31 PM on November 30, 2012

I agree totally, Vino should have been in first place. Vino has one of the greatest voices I have ever heard. I think Simon did so wrong he should have at least let the fans vote. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong!!!!!!!

Lex

Posted at 7:34 AM on November 30, 2012

Someone explain how Cece is still on and Vino got the boot….? AH! So wrong. I hope we see Vino in the future.

This is ME

Posted at 9:37 AM on November 30, 2012

Gosh! I dont like cece! she has the worst attitude EVER! i feel that her and Paige should of gotten the boot awhile ago!

Sheri

Posted at 6:50 AM on November 30, 2012

How is CeCe still on the show? I’m so aggravated by that! She is repulsive!

melva mccarville

Posted at 8:34 AM on November 30, 2012

i agree. CeCe should have gone home a long time ago. She can’t sing well at all and as far as Vino going home, I think that was so wrong. Sometimes I don’t think their mentors pick the right songs for them to sing. Let the contestants pick their own and if it is wrong, so be it. Then it will be their own fault.

Vino's #1 fan

Posted at 5:43 AM on November 30, 2012

It’s so sad to see Vino going home. I think from the beginning of the show, Demi & Britney both criticized him. L.A. Reid should carefully choose the songs that fits Vino’s strong voice. Gosh, this is so wrong. With Vino’s voice, he should have the chance to sing more of Michael Bolton & Brian Adam’s songs. I think he got the wrong mentor from the beginning. Well even though Vino’s out of the competition, he still remains as the number one singer for our troops. Best of luck to you Vino with whatever you decide to do next.

xfactor girl

Posted at 3:18 AM on November 30, 2012

I think Vino should have stayed…i love his voice. i think cece should have went home a long time ago. She cant sing and he attitude sucks. i hope she goes home next week. Carly will win and Tate will come in second….that is my opinion.

Pathetic people

Posted at 2:44 AM on November 30, 2012

Vino had a great voice! It is not his fault that L.A. Reid screwed him over and picked terrible songs for him. And you calling him a creeper is so pathetic! He is a great man who does so much for the troops. You sound so immature for calling him that. Vino’s voice is better than Diamond’s in my opinion!

savannah

Posted at 12:29 AM on November 30, 2012

vino was so good, i personally loved him and sharon he wasnt a creeper. he was a damn good man. so you shouldnt call him that js.
he was so much better then diamond i think.
vino is more experienced and he wanted it and you could see it.
i think he has a great future ahead, someone with his talent will go very very far.
Good luck Vino.
We love you! (:

Sharon Tharp (@sharontharp)

Posted at 1:24 AM on November 30, 2012

I did admit he sang well in the survival round, but I just don’t think he has the “X Factor.”

Crystal

Posted at 11:45 PM on November 29, 2012

I think that Vino should have stayed its not his fault that his mentor picks the wrong song for him his save me song was DAMN good better than Diamonds yes i like Diamond but I was Vino since his audition!!

Fahad

Posted at 11:23 PM on November 29, 2012

everyone deserves a second chance :) give cece a second chance
imagine if you were getting all the hate ? for what following your dream?
sick people

Melissa

Posted at 7:28 AM on November 30, 2012

I love vino, I’ve loved him since his audition. First of all I think cece should have gone home weeks ago. How many times can you be in the bottom? Secondly, Diamond was sent hills before and brought back, she had her second chance, why couldn’t vino get a second chance? He was number 3 the entire time and falls in the bottom two once and that’s it while Diamond and Cece have continued to be in the bottom half of the competiton. We all know that if LA would have chosen the correct song for vino, he would not have been in the bottom. Lastly, this show has made me dislike Demi Lovatto a lot. She’s too immature to judge. She thinks because she’s young she knows everything about what everyone wants. She also seems to judge by simply contradicting everything Simom says… Get over yourself Demi!

dumas1000

Posted at 11:23 PM on November 29, 2012

CeCe is WAY better then Paige. Paige should have finished somewhere around 10th. CeCe is right where she should have been all along. 5th or 6th. I said several weeks ago that it was between Diamond White and CeCe for 5th and 6th and that it was close. Diamond had a bad performance last night. CeCe was at least entertaining and Diamond was not even that. I don’t believe Fifth Harmony would stand any chance of selling albums. Keeping them around makes no sense. Fifth Harmony should actually go next, which would make CeCe and Diamond 4th and 5th. But People who I am almost certain would never buy a record from them if they made one keep voting for Fifth Harmony anyway, so it is what it is. I think CeCe is the most commercially viable artist on this show. Either CeCe or Tate, but Carly will still win.

Dav

Posted at 1:55 PM on November 30, 2012

You must be tone deaf!!!

Posted at 11:02 PM on November 29, 2012

Next week it’s going to be cece and fifth harmony going home

Ally

Posted at 10:52 PM on November 29, 2012

I’m so happy emblem3 made it into one of the top 3 spots this week. I’m still hoping they make it to first though!

Amie Cordsiemon

Posted at 12:02 AM on November 30, 2012

I don’t hate CC but I think she is the worst singer in the competition. Her pitch is off and she shouldn’t sing a song that Christina Aguilar ever sung. She is entertaining but her voice is week. I definetly think Demi is the worst judge. She doesn’t help her team she makes them worse. As much as I think Britney is a bad singer compared to most professionals shes making her team look amazing.

Johnsom

Posted at 4:52 AM on November 30, 2012

Really i dont understand the politics that is going on in X-factor.CeCe suppose to have gone since. why did vino sent home.and why Diamond place in position no. 6 she sing far better than cece.well Diamond i still believe you are the best even at 13

Linda

Posted at 1:35 PM on November 30, 2012

I totally agree… I don’t think I have heard CeCe sing one song on pitch yet… not ONE! She is really a cute girl and loves to attempt to entertain… but one should have an exemplary amazing voice and the talent to sing on key/pitch to get votes people. I think Paige has that voice and she definitely should not have gone home before CeCe… nor should Vino.. One opinion only. Plus.. It is really tiring to watch Simon and Demi trying to “school” each other on their ideas of what entertainment is. There are so many various types… Because Demi is right or Simon is right for their chosen genre it doesn’t make the other one wrong. However.. I do think that Demi is wrong more often in her choices than Simon… Plus her choices are the reason Paige is gone… and that laaast note she sang .. I think!

esther joachim

Posted at 1:57 PM on November 30, 2012

diamond and carly i love you guys