Will Shawn Hunter Appear On ‘Girl Meets World?’ Rider Strong Speaks

Thu, November 29, 2012 10:59am EST by 18 Comments
Rider Strong Boy Meets World Girl Meets World Shawn Hunter
Courtesy of Touchstone Television

Lucy

Posted at 4:37 PM on November 6, 2014

I think that Shawn should come on girl meets world and move to the big apple with his wife and 2 kids

Karolyn

Posted at 7:59 AM on October 5, 2014

Great article,exactly what I wantted to find.

Adam

Posted at 2:40 PM on June 21, 2013

i love boy meets world and always will I watch it every morning on abc family. I cant help but feel sad about gmw and I know if Shawn was in it it wuldent be just another bad Disney channel show. I wish ABC was doing the new series. :C

Shea

Posted at 8:41 PM on May 7, 2013

Still watching the reruns RELIGIOUSLY DAILY!!! Can NOT WAIT for the Girl Meets World to be released. FINALLY something my family and i can watch AS A FAMILY thats appropriate :)

Rosie Kyle

Posted at 10:42 PM on February 12, 2013

Shawn Hunter was one of my favorites he needs to be on girl meets world it wouldn’t be the same without him

Goober

Posted at 9:43 AM on January 29, 2013

I probably won’t watch without him. He needs to be on to cause some problems. I loved the whole cast back then. Clean comedy. BRING THEM ALL BACK!!!

Mary

Posted at 9:50 PM on January 22, 2013

Shawn hunter has to be on the next show it wouldn’t be the same as having Cory and topanga and not Shawn if I remember correctly on the last show they all 3 left togetherness!! Girl meets world must have Shawn hunter!!

Billie

Posted at 9:14 AM on January 21, 2013

When Topanga was saying her vows to Cory and Shawn was right there with him like she was saying her vows to both of them. Also when Topanga told Shawn he was going to NYC. I think GMW should continue with Cory, Topanga & Shawn with guest appearances or reference to other characters but it needs to have It’s own characters.

Jenny

Posted at 8:09 AM on January 18, 2013

Shawn definitely needs to be on the show along with Eric, Mr. Feeny, and the parents Amy and Allen. This show was the best show I still watch it everyday and have all 7 seasons, I hope that “Girl Meets World” lives up to “Boy Meets World” and has as many seasons. I loved how BMW always had a good moral behind every episode unlike all the garbage that is on Disney now and TV just in general. I cant wait for GMW to air!!

On a side note I also think that “Saved By the Bell” needs to come back as well!

Tigger

Posted at 10:30 PM on March 18, 2013

So agree w u !!!! Today’s television disgusts me & I luv watching BMW reruns everyday w my kids lol

makenzie

Posted at 11:06 PM on January 16, 2013

shaun moved to new york with them so he has to make an appearence…were else would he be

gina

Posted at 8:43 AM on January 16, 2013

Of course he has to be on it it just wont be the same without him as well as eric

mike

Posted at 11:36 AM on January 2, 2013

It wouldn’t be the same without rider.

kaitlin

Posted at 3:29 AM on December 10, 2012

Im glad he might not be a big role, BMW was never about the grown ups and GMW shouldnt be either to keep the soul of the show alive. I do still thing Shawn needs to make a few cameos Maybe live on the block or something weird like that. He and Cory still need to have that bromantic relationship when they are together

tiki

Posted at 2:27 PM on November 29, 2012

If shawns not on it I’ll be so sad :( he was my favorite!!!

ally

Posted at 11:23 AM on November 29, 2012

Ok, next Eric and Anglea please

Charlotte

Posted at 11:23 AM on November 29, 2012

favorite shawn moment: when he and topanga and cory were on the teen quiz show and he was like “i’m just cute and fun to watch,” which pretty much sums up shawn in a nutshell.

William Earl

Posted at 11:02 AM on November 29, 2012

I think he looks too much like a man in that photo