Chris Brown Drops New Song — About Twitter Rant Drama?

Thu, November 29, 2012 8:45pm EDT by 14 Comments
Chris Brown New Song
FameFlynet

Chris released a new song on the Internet called ‘Where The F**k Is My Lighter’ that seems to be about the singer’s attempt to escape all the drama surrounding himself this week! Read on to listen and tell us what you think!

Chris Brown has had quite an eventful week, to say the least. The R&B star deleted his Twitter after a vicious tweet war with comedy writer Jenny Johnson, and now he’s dropped a new song online called “W.T.F.I.M.L (Where The F**k Is My Lighter)”!

Chris released the song on Thursday, Nov. 29, and it seems to be Chris’ response to the drama of the week. He sings about wanting to “light up” and escape all the madness surrounding him. “Where the f**k is my lighter? / I’m tired of all this s**t, I wanna light up / Throw my drink in the fire,” he sings. “Just let me be, I just wanna escape.”

We’re not sure if this song will be a part of the new album Chris teased recently or if it’s just a chance for him to blow off some steam, but we’re digging the dubstep beat, even if the song is a bit short. Listen to the track below!

Do you think Chris’ new song is about his recent Twitter drama, HollywoodLifers?

– Billy Nilles

More Chris Brown News:

1. Rihanna Goes Silent On Twitter After Chris Brown Deletes Account
  2. Chris Brown Is ‘Agressive’ Towards Women & Hasn’t Changed, Say Experts
  3. Elisabeth Hasselbeck Accuses Chris Brown Of Twitter ‘Verbal Rape’

annbarb

Posted at 2:18 AM on December 31, 2012

I LOVE THE SONG CHRIS , SEXY, SEXY WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INTRIGING

Rear Pour rear

Posted at 1:48 PM on December 1, 2012

gonna Check his new song out it may be a dope song

jj

Posted at 6:05 AM on November 30, 2012

FYI HL ALL THE OTHER BLOGS HAVE PICTURES OF CHRIS & RIHANNA HUGGING EXCEPT FOR YOU GUESS RI RI LEFT YOU OUT. GOOD FOR HER

jj

Posted at 4:49 AM on November 30, 2012

diva you are so right. I think i am done with this sight . TO MUCH MISINFORMATION. Chrianna all the way.MORE INFORMATION AND RIGHT ON TARGET.LOVE THAT SIGHT

Kclucke

Posted at 3:18 AM on November 30, 2012

@howie did u not know that chick had been trying for months to get a reaction from him he even blocked her she just kept on . She got what she wanted and as far him and Rihanna they were very young and I know u were so perfect when u were 18 19 years old but personally I know there is a lot of stuff I did I wouldn’t do now ! He makes him self relevant through his talents not media hype ! Furthermore I used to respect this sight but like many I can get info fast and honestly on Chrianna

binky04

Posted at 12:59 AM on November 30, 2012

TEAM BREEZY ALL DAY EVERYDAY

howie

Posted at 10:02 PM on November 29, 2012

who cares i just come to see what the latest drama this nut case has done to make himself relevant and laugh. He seems to make some limited good music like the “Nobody’s Business” song but he sucks as a human being big time. Its funny to hear that he was actually sending pictures to Tran while Rihanna was there with him. Which is such an insult to Rihanna, but then i dont like Rihanna so i dont care and find it funny good she got insulted by him. Thats probably the only way she will learn not to mess with him. Oh and today he gave all his team Rolex watches meaning that Rihanna is not that special to get one from him. Serves her right for trying to “follow her heart” for this fool who will probably treat her like one of the women in his harem. Drake would have treated her like a queen but then who knows what she sees in him because after his latest twitter rant no one can actually find something good about him. He even shaded his own mother in that twitter rant and Rihanna so he really does not care about either women. He and Rihanna will probably go down in history as the most dumbest people especially Rihanna for supporting this egotestical nut she was so much better with Drake or even Matt Kemp.

Sean

Posted at 10:21 PM on November 29, 2012

@howie..did you read the same thing as everyone else? stop hating, he didn’t shade his mother….. why do you people hate so much?? jealous much????…ugghh..let me shut up

binky04

Posted at 1:01 AM on November 30, 2012

OH it must be great to be u. I guess u r perfect and can tell the future,

Tina

Posted at 8:52 AM on November 30, 2012

I agree with you, I like to read to a reasonable person,

annbarb

Posted at 2:24 AM on December 31, 2012

JUST MY MAN, A LONE, HE’S YOUNG AND LET HIM FLY HIS WINGS, LIKE EVERYBODY ON HERE ! HE’S LIFE IS NOT YOURS TO TELL HIM WHAT TO DO WITH IT!!! DO ANYONE TELL YA’LL WHAT TO DO GET -A-LIFE DUMBO’S

annbarb

Posted at 2:30 AM on December 31, 2012

HOWIE, I’M TIRED OF YOU GOOK’S, DO YOU LIVE WITH CHRIS , WHERE DID YOU COME FROM MAR’S I HATE DUM PEOPLE!!!!! THATS HIS LIFE NOT YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DON’T GO AN HIT YOUR HEAD ON SOME CONCRETE!!! YOUR SO STUPID , DO PEOPLE TELL YOU WHO TO GO WITH!!!! AND WHO TO LIKE!!!, THINK ABOUT WHAT I’M SAYING, YOU !! I CAN’T UNDERSTAND WHERE PEOPLE LIKE YOU COME FROM!!!! MAR’S UH!

diva

Posted at 9:50 PM on November 29, 2012

No this song has nothing to do with the twitter beef between chris and his cyber stalker/bully HL, You really don’t know these celebs at all. Rihanna tweeted the lyrics to this song back when Meliisa got into the twitter fight with the karrueche stan. You could easily find it on rihanna’s twitter history. He wrote and recorded this song awhile back, hence rihanna knowing the lyrics over a month ago. Are most of your stories fake or stolen from chrianna tumblr , or do you just guess?

Sean