Kristen Stewart: How I Explained My Nude Scenes To My Parents

Wed, November 28, 2012 10:36am EDT by 35 Comments
Kristen Stewart On The Road Nude Scenes
IFC Films

kilar

Posted at 4:47 AM on June 22, 2014

Her nudity scene is her formation of being an actor, a dedicated one.
But still her dedicated work for nude scene is productiveless.

Shashank

Posted at 11:21 AM on February 9, 2013

i like kristen too much and twilight series is also good. i saw the all twilight series in one night and i think that it might not be finished and i m feel bad bcoz it finished.
i want to know always that how celebrity talk to their parents about sex scene in movie but i understand to kristen. good luck kristen and go on………

RA

Posted at 1:05 AM on January 15, 2013

She is an actor people!

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 5:59 PM on December 22, 2012

Twilight addictions FINALLY explained in detail – Coming out as a BOOK next year!! Stephenie Meyer and her Army of “50 Shades of Grey” Desperate Housewives: The Twilight Saga Exposed. SIGN the PETITION thru December! Search for blogspot called: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending.

Daniella

Posted at 7:50 PM on December 1, 2012

Really strange

Rossy

Posted at 8:04 PM on November 29, 2012

dales unos millones de dolares y quedaran muy a gusto contigo, se practica y usa la cabeza eh!

devoutkristen

Posted at 8:54 PM on November 29, 2012

Si’
Mucho gusto Kristen. Muy sexo.

so what

Posted at 6:52 AM on November 29, 2012

we should ask rob pattinson familly how they feel when rob is performing naked sex scene, no?

devoutkristen

Posted at 10:10 PM on November 28, 2012

I received it today Kristen. Thank you. Kristenmaniac.

Silly people !!!

Posted at 4:49 PM on November 28, 2012

I have seen the movie and she’s not totally nude , it’s topless and the way it was shot was not in your face nudity , what makes it r rated is the use of drugs and some nude scenes mainly from the guys , and the sex sounds . Her personal parts were never grabbed or shown fully , all this talk about ” oh my god she’s naked are extremely exaggerated , I have seen worse from other actors . They are making a big deal because it’s her in the film , and people just like talk negatively about her , also the story is really not about Marylou but about Sal Paradise and Dean Moriarty . And he had the worst scene , a gay sex scene with a award nominated actor , so i don’t get it when people are talking all that smack about actors when they have no clue what it takes to do those scenes …She did a great job and she didn’t do it for awards it’s purely about her love for the book . Anyway any movie with sex scenes are always strange to watch but overall I love the movie !

Olivia (@Lillicat1)

Posted at 12:10 AM on November 29, 2012

I understand Rob was there when some of the “sex scenes” were being shot. Kris will be great in this movie. I cannot wait to see it. I’ve read every book JK wrote (that I could get my hands on as some are out of print).

Jack Hammer

Posted at 4:44 PM on November 28, 2012

The girl grow up in Hollyweird with Hollyweird values. These people are exposed to the smut in Hollyweird in such an early age, that nudity is mainstream to them. Get real people!

devoutkristen

Posted at 10:08 PM on November 28, 2012

I see it differently. I spent some time just outside of Hollywood. I saw things I’d never see in the village I grew up in. I never saw it as smut. I still do not. I saw liberation, free speech, freedom of action, blunt truth, and most of all people who had evolved socially beyond my ilk. KS is a product of God’s greatest gift to us: Free will, freedom of choice. Most people are slaves to their job, religion, or their partner. Kristen is what she is. wonderful, and flawless in her flaws.

d.harris

Posted at 3:44 PM on November 28, 2012

it is her job and i do not have any problem with that still,i will rather not talk about it with mom and dad out of respect.it will really be awkward.if i do not explain they will understand it.and@woody99——-i like your quote.full of meaning.

Toni

Posted at 3:21 PM on November 28, 2012

This must be a revelation that someone in Hollywood took their clothes off. So many actors/actress before and after Kristen has taken their clothes off. What is the big deal. Forgot it’s the obsessed fans. With or without clothes she’s still the same old Kristen (Cheater) Dress her up or down it’s Kristen.

HugeFanofBoth

Posted at 2:59 PM on November 28, 2012

If I were Kristen, It’ll totally be akward to have my dad watch me in On The Road!!! Have any of you guys seen that movie yet??? Kristen gets real down and dirty…we’re talking orgasms, full nudity, sex–tons of it!!! OMG…I’d die of horror before I’d let my dad see me in a scene like that. Gah…I give her credit for doing it though, must be tough to take on…

devoutkristen

Posted at 3:02 PM on November 28, 2012

I have not seen it yet. But I will, several times. As for her Dad, he is probably proud to be the father of a multimillionaire.

woody99

Posted at 2:26 PM on November 28, 2012

@princesskiana-”It is better to be told a hurtful truth than to be told a comforting lie.”
The heart of a cheater is empty and hollow” << THIS iS OLD NEWS

princess kiana

Posted at 2:19 PM on November 28, 2012

@sad and@lurker she isn’t sleeping with you and it’s been three months your late they are back together it’s only the obssessed crazies that still care rp Lr ks rp have all moved on from it you need to get the memo it’s old news rs and Lr are still married rob and kristen are still dating in fact they just got back to la and by the way their is no pictures of them doing anything but kissing in her car get over it already they don’t care how people feel about it so drop it and move on.

Lurker

Posted at 4:17 PM on November 29, 2012

Not sleeping with me? You better believe it. Even if I swung that way, there aren’t enough bloodtests and antibiotics in all the world to make me risk getting in the same bed with that. I hope Pattinson knows what he’s doing and demanded blood tests. And if they stay together and have kids he’d be a fool not to insist on prenatal paternity tests.

Sad

Posted at 12:12 PM on November 28, 2012

She dances a little and lays in bed…..u should ask her how she explained the cheating

janpots

Posted at 12:25 PM on November 28, 2012

Yawn…….

Dragana

Posted at 12:09 PM on November 28, 2012

Nobody can deny absolute talent and sensitivity that Kristen applies in her movies. Thats why I love and appreciate her work so much. And she is only 22….

Ilaw

Posted at 2:19 PM on November 28, 2012

every actress in hollywood can do nudes scenes taking your clothes off is not a talent!!

devoutkristen

Posted at 3:04 PM on November 28, 2012

It is a talent. Try it in front of your friends sometimes.

Amy

Posted at 11:46 AM on November 28, 2012

They r actors, their job is to act. And Hollywood seems to be loving sex scenes in nearly every movie that is made!!
But welcom to the rileys was a really good film she acted very well, I actually for a minute thought she was a prostitute in real life!! I think films like this really suits her type of acting, cus they are extremely emotional!!

Lurker

Posted at 11:37 AM on November 28, 2012

They changed her diapers and bathed her. She’s got nothing they haven’t seen before.

And surely explaining a little skin in a movie was no harder than explaining why you were screwing a married man behind your boyfriend’s back.

Woody88

Posted at 12:09 PM on November 28, 2012

@Lurker – Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for her “long conversation” with her mother!

Lurker

Posted at 12:53 PM on November 28, 2012

I wouldn’t. It would have been a case of the apple not falling far from the tree, and neither the tree or the apple realizing it.

janpots

Posted at 12:24 PM on November 28, 2012

Yawn…….

devoutkristen

Posted at 3:05 PM on November 28, 2012

I wonder why this rag allows posts like YAWN ? Those posts are wasting good Internet space.

janpots

Posted at 12:24 PM on November 28, 2012

Yawn…….

-Tjr

Posted at 9:28 PM on November 28, 2012

Lurker you are an ignorant fool.I hats to think that you would have any friends because I’m sure you would talk about them in a negative way. As a matter of fact I’m sure you have run out of friends! You and that dope woody would make excellant roommates. I’m sure there are many that agree with me! !!!!!!

Ctarinaa

Posted at 5:00 PM on December 21, 2012

@-TJR very good!!!! I’m support you

devoutkristen

Posted at 11:21 AM on November 28, 2012

It’s just skin. Everyone has it.