‘Pretty Little Liars': Lucy Hale Teases Gregg Sulkin’s Return To Rosewood

Tue, November 27, 2012 4:02pm EDT by 9 Comments
Pretty Little Liars Spoilers Gregg Sulkin
Courtesy of ABC Family (2)

SoBrezzy

Posted at 5:57 PM on March 17, 2013

I want Wes and Aria to be together they look so adorable together

Rebecca

Posted at 7:58 PM on January 16, 2013

please have Wes and Aria get together!!!

chrissy

Posted at 5:29 PM on January 2, 2013

I think Aria and Ezra can survive. they are adorable together. :-)

Gabi

Posted at 3:13 PM on January 2, 2013

I have to admit that I am an Ezria fan to the max, but if they plan on destroying this relationship then please just getting it over with and don’t drag us along for a heartbreaking ride. I hate to think that after everything they have been through that they would just destroy the couple. I mean, how did the storyline of a secret romance between a student and teacher, get turned into a messy drama about a secret child and past lover? I want Ezria to remembered for how hard they fought to be together, that it didn’t always look right, but it felt right to them.

DM

Posted at 9:31 PM on November 27, 2012

Can “Ezria” just be over with already!? They are not interesting and this does not make them any more interesting!

Just a typical girl

Posted at 5:03 PM on January 2, 2013

Ya I lost where I was up to in the episode guide and I am not in America so I can’t watch it on abc or whatever it’s called does anyone know where I can buy or watch for free all episodes so far?

Ana Campos

Posted at 8:54 AM on January 3, 2013

yes ! theres a website called: letmewatchthis.ch
theres basically everything there

SoBrezzy

Posted at 5:54 PM on March 17, 2013

Lisa

Posted at 4:26 PM on November 27, 2012

This whole Maggie and Malcolm storyline is the worst (and most soapy) drama they’ve thrown at Aria and Ezra. I feel bad for Lucy and Ian, tbh, because they always get stuck with the least interesting and integral plotlines. :(