Jules Stewart Reveals Her Favorite Kristen Stewart Movie

Posted at 4:28 AM on June 25, 2013

MY FAVORITE KRISTEN STEWART MOVIE IS THE MESSENGERS I
THOUGHT SHE WAS GREAT IN THAT MOVIE!! BUT I LIKE SPOOKY
MOVIES.

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 10:55 PM on December 2, 2012

Coming out as a BOOK next year!! Stephenie Meyer and her Army of Desperate Housewives: The Twilight Saga Exposed – How many OLDER Twihards became MORE obsessed than YOUNGER ones and RUINED this pretty fairytale for them! Blame Stephenie Meyer’s publisher and production company for their professional negligence in accepting and presenting Twilight SO IRRESPONSIBLY with SUCH an addictive, amateur “writing style” AND storyline. PETITION!! Search “research twilight breaking dawn” for blogspot called: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending.

wanda

Posted at 10:32 AM on November 29, 2012

The reason I chose the cake eaters over Twilight is the acting.Her acting in this movie is great! If you see this movie you would forget she is acting and really think she was a girl with a terminal illness.I believe it is her best acting work to date.Those of you who haven’t seen her in this movie should find it.Kristen is really good in it.The Cake Eaters is her best acting work.For those who think she isn’t a good actress find this movie and watch her work.

saralee

Posted at 3:14 AM on June 12, 2013

You are so right. She was heart-breaking in it.

Isabelle

Posted at 7:06 PM on November 27, 2012

i love adventure land, but i liked the yellow handkerchief the best!

Woody88

Posted at 6:05 PM on November 27, 2012

I own the DVD. Not only did Kristen put together a wonderful performance, there are moments in this film that are pure magic (back of motorcycle)!

TRACY123

Posted at 8:39 PM on November 27, 2012

To Woody88, Yes, Yes, I’ve always said The Cake Eaters is Kristen’s best performance and when
she is on the back of the scooter and she lifts her arms, was just breathtaking, just super!
She should have won an academy award or at least got nominated for this movie, but yet again she was snubbed, her time is over due, maybe with On The Road!

Kelly

Posted at 4:26 PM on November 27, 2012

I totally agree SPEAK is Awesome!

HugeFanofBoth

Posted at 3:34 PM on November 27, 2012

I remember renting The Cake Eaters some years back, before I even knew who Kristen was. When I found out that the girl wasn’t really sick but an actress, I was astonished. If any of you have even seen the film, you’d know what it is that I’m talking about. She was GREAT in that film!

Candace

Posted at 3:17 PM on November 27, 2012

I like all of her movies EXCEPT the ones of The Twilight Saga.

Candace

Posted at 3:11 PM on November 27, 2012

The Cake Eaters is one of my favs, I enjoy all her movies, I think she is a fantastic talent and can’t wait to see her future projects. I think she picks great projects.

angelikca-blu

Posted at 2:20 PM on November 27, 2012

i like its sophisticated looking

emo253

Posted at 1:55 PM on November 27, 2012

First time I saw the cake eaters in 2010, I was like WOW…this young gorgeous actress playing this innocent beautiful girl that have this terrible illness….sooo..oo believable!!! And then I saw the first 3 twilight movies later that year (2010) on Showtime free weekend…the rest was history! I am now Kristen’s fan FOR LIFE!!

faithful

Posted at 2:25 PM on November 27, 2012

The Cake Eaters was one of her best performances, if the stupid haters would bother to see her other films, an open minded person would come to the conclusion that she is a fantastic actress !!

Kelly

Posted at 1:41 PM on November 27, 2012

STOP THE HATING! Kristen did a beautiful job in Cake Eaters, but I think her small role in “Into the Wild” was terrific! I loved the music! Keep the faith and best wishes to Kristen!

TRACY123

Posted at 1:16 PM on November 27, 2012

That’s always been my favorite movie of Kristen, The Cake Eaters, she should have gotten
academy award for this one. Kristen was so good in this movie, really portrayed this disabled girl to the t!, a really good movie. If you have not seen it go and rent it.

rupert sanders is so hot

Posted at 1:12 PM on November 27, 2012

stupid whore needs to be ganged raped flogged and striped and hanged

faithful

Posted at 2:28 PM on November 27, 2012

@ rupert sanders: f*ck off

claire

Posted at 2:33 PM on November 27, 2012

rupert sanders is so hot,

Be careful with your comments. Your address can be reported and traced.

TRACY123

Posted at 4:42 PM on November 27, 2012

to rupert, you really need some mental help! Do you talk to your mother with that mouth?

kslove

Posted at 11:13 PM on November 27, 2012

why people comment to celeb personal life , they dont know anything, better they just comment about their work, bad comment ofcourse from bad people

saralee

Posted at 3:17 AM on June 12, 2013

Are you for real? There are doctors who could help you with your foul mind…

Ems

Posted at 1:11 PM on November 27, 2012

Have any of your seen ‘Speak’, its not the nicest story (she gets raped), but its an excellent film! I agree about the cake eaters, though I also enjoyed into the wild and welcome to the rileys :)

Grandmother

Posted at 12:40 PM on November 27, 2012

The Cake Eaters was a surprise to me. Kristen really shows her acting ability in this movie. I also liked Welcome to the Rileys. Into the Wild was amazing, but Kristen only had a small part. Overall I’d have to say the Twilight Saga was my favorite though.

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 1:23 PM on November 27, 2012

Granamother It was Into the Wild that Robert Patinson said that he first saw Kristen Stewart And had a crush on before he met her. I wish these young girl realize he is a one woman man. And stop hating her.

faithful

Posted at 2:30 PM on November 27, 2012

@joyce: I wish this was the case, but his history proves otherwise.

angie soares

Posted at 2:25 PM on November 27, 2012

Heee Joyce,

How are you
your comment it’s always beautiful

angie

angie soares

Posted at 2:33 PM on November 27, 2012

I am happy for the two og them hope they will together for the rest of their
life hope they will get marry soon and happy together,
so good luck to rob and kristen

love you guys

angie ( from the netherlands)

agnesjane

Posted at 12:04 PM on November 27, 2012

My favorite’s not listed – Welcome To The Riley’s

janpots

Posted at 12:26 PM on November 27, 2012

Ive just ordered Welcome To The Riley’s & The Cake eaters last week cant wait!

faithful

Posted at 2:34 PM on November 27, 2012

Cake Eaters can be rented for 2.99 on Amazon. Wecome to Rileys can be viewed on netflix if you subscribe, 8 bucks a month.

Joe