Gavin Rossdale & Gwen Stefani Pictured Out After He Touched Nanny

Tue, November 27, 2012 4:04pm EST by 9 Comments
Gwen Stefani Gavin Rossdale Nanny
Pacific Coast News

Two days after Gavin was spotted touching his hot nanny’s derriere while hiking with the kids, a new photo of Gavin and Gwen has emerged–is everything alright between them?

Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale were photographed together in front of their son Zuma‘s Los Angeles school early Tuesday morning, Nov.27. Two days earlier, Gavin was caught with his hand touching the family nanny’s butt while hiking with his sons. Should we be worried about their marriage?

Just last month in the October issue of Maire Claire, Gwen raved about how wonderful her relationship with Gavin was, saying, “[Our relationship] is better than it’s ever been. Like, we’re learning about each other all the time. He’s an amazing dad, he works so hard — I can hear him writing songs through the wall, and it is at a much quicker pace than me! He balances me out. And he — he never stops liking me, which is awesome! It makes me feel happy, that someone likes me as much as he does.”

Is Gavin Rossdale Cheating on Gwen Stefani With Their Nanny?

However, as HollywoodLife.com recently reported the two seemed to have some issues and were going to couple’s therapy.

In October Life & Style revealed that Gwen was having a a hard time trusting Gavin. In 2004, she found out that Gavin had a daughter — model Daisy Lowe — and in 2009, rumors spread that Gavin had a gay affair with cross-dressing British pop star Marilyn in the ’80s.

The  source said, “Gwen thinks she always has to keep an eye out to keep him in line. They often fight if he spends too many late nights out with his friends. Despite trust issues and a busy schedule, the two aren’t willing to give up on their marriage.”

“She always says that of everything in her life, she’s most proud of her family. She loves Gavin and their boys, and she’s told me that she would never give up on her marriage,” said the source.

Gavin denied reports that the couple was splitting on Oct. 10.

Do you think Gwen has seen the photos of Gavin touching the nanny’s rear end? Do you think she is mad at Gavin? What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers?

Sandra Clark

More Gwen & Gavin news

1. Gavin Rossdale Places Hand On Hot Nanny’s Butt — Appropriate?
  2. Gavin Rossdale & Gwen Stefani Having Marriage Problems — Report
  3. Gwen Stefani ‘Really, Really, Really’ Wanted A Third Child

urduja

Posted at 2:38 AM on December 4, 2012

Oopps! Not done yet! I mean “favorite” couple! Still hoping things will work out between the two! Gwen, don’t hire anymore hot nannies!

urduja

Posted at 2:34 AM on December 4, 2012

The hot nannyvwith him is not his sister! There must be something going on between him and the hot nanny! So disappointing! I love gwen and gavin as a couple, my favoritr

fatima

Posted at 3:31 AM on November 28, 2012

Hollywoodlife dont you have a LIFE?….why are you making a mountain out of a mole-hill?…why are you trying to bring in what is not??…you people are the cause of wrecked homes today and you would stop at nothing to still see more?….GOD!…how stupid, cruel and insensitive!…GET A DAMN LIFE!!!

KAte

Posted at 2:03 AM on November 28, 2012

The Nanny is Gavin’s Sister.

Shan

Posted at 9:37 AM on November 28, 2012

Oh my gosh! These people are nuts! It was his sister Soyara..she watches the kids all the time!

Jessica

Posted at 11:27 PM on November 27, 2012

I love Gwen. She is a beautiful, talented and down-to-Earth woman. I get a weird feeling about Gavin. For some reason, I’ve thought for a long time that he would eventually break her heart and cheat. I get a sleazy vibe about him. There isn’t any good excuses for him putting his hand on his kids’ nanny’s butt. That is awful. I’m glad that he was photographed in the act. Gwen has proof that it happened now. Many people across the world knows about it now. Oh, well. If the marriage doesn’t last much longer, at least him and her have two precious kids together so the marriage wouldn’t have been a total waste of time.

Chalice Rosetta

Posted at 5:11 PM on November 27, 2012

What the hell is wrong w/people? Gwen is sweet, talented, & GORGEOUS! The NANNY? Really, people? I’m sure Gwen is confident enough to see those pictures for exactly what they are! NOTHING! Are you people jealous? My husband & I spent YEARS playing music together & on our own. Touching the lower part of someone’s back is no reason to file for divorce. Get a grip. No, get a life. I’m surprised at myself for even commenting on this!

giu

Posted at 5:24 PM on November 27, 2012

Completely agree!! You can see it’s completely innocent! I’m so sorry for them! THIS WORLD IS CRAZY!! everybody judges other people without having a clue! I hope this won’t cause any trouble! GET A LIFE PEOPLE!!

Carmen

Posted at 4:52 PM on November 27, 2012

Ofcourse gwen looks up set gavin has bn caught with his hand on the’re nanny bum