‘Vampire Diaries’ Video: Stefan Tells Damon He Broke Up With Elena

Mon, November 26, 2012 4:45pm EST by 14 Comments
Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 7 Damon Stefan Fight
Courtesy of The CW

marissa

Posted at 9:45 AM on December 10, 2012

i think elena will get back with stefan because in season 3 last episode she told damon that she wanted to be with stefan more so how does she go from saying that to damon and then getting into bed with him a few episodes later.

Delena Forevah

Posted at 9:36 PM on November 29, 2012

The cure is non existence and Elena stays a vampire, she kills Jeremy because Damon tells her it’s either Jeremy or her. Stefan gets over himself and tries to find a way to break the bond between her and Damon except when he does she still loves Damon just as much. Klaus and Caroline fall in love so she can keep him from hurting/killing her friends, Tyler and Hayley run off after the last hybrid bond is broken except it’s not the last one and the last hybrid is very much in love with Klaus and tells him everything.

delena fan

Posted at 4:34 PM on November 27, 2012

marry damon, shag elijah and stake klaus (if everyone wouldn’t die because of the bloodline)

Katherine Deplett

Posted at 3:00 PM on November 27, 2012

Aw #STELENA’s been threw worse, ya’ll make it to the other side together<3 I have hope.

Lizzy

Posted at 10:31 AM on November 27, 2012

I understand why Stefan is acting the way he is, even if it is a little unprovoked. It’s nice that he stood up for himself, but Damon has no idea Elena ended things because of him. It’s this reason that a coworker at DISH and I don’t think he will get with her for awhile. He cares about his brother too much and getting with her this soon after they broke up, just seems cruel. Nonetheless, I am very excited to see how it all plays out, I am glad that I won’t miss any of the episode with my DISH Hopper. With my late train, my DVR is set to automatically record all of the seasons of my favorite shows. The 2,000 hours of recording space is more than enough room; I like never worrying about falling behind. It will be interesting to see how Damon reacts to the break up throughout the episode. Though I have a feeling that he will do what no one expects, and back off, for now at least.

Zoe

Posted at 2:14 PM on December 9, 2012

Damon doesn’t care about his brother! He has barely shown that in the whole entire show! After Stefan and Elena break up, he gets right with her, with no concern about how Stefan feels! Stefan gets his heart broken and the only person who cares is Caroline. While Damon and Elena live happily ever after… No! Delena isn’t even real love! Stelena is! Stefan and Elena are soul mates. If the producers decide that Delena is end game, im gonna be really pissed!

mvk

Posted at 3:24 AM on November 27, 2012

I think Damon is not going to get close to elena because he doesn’t want to hurt his brother. I would love to see Damon and Elena get to gether. They are exciting together not like boring Stefan but I just don’t think it will happen. I think Damon is going to get hurt again and he doesn’t want it to happen to his brother. He feels has a sibling responsibility toward Stefan. He has always taken care of his brother even when Stefan was in ripper mode and even when Stefan didn’t deserve ot.

coco

Posted at 7:06 PM on November 26, 2012

im 100% delena but somehow i cant believe stefan and elena are broken up for good… i mean they always end up together so im not getting my hopes up yet. What d’you think andy?? that this is delenas moment or that elena will end up hurting damon AGAIN?

dei

Posted at 4:49 AM on November 27, 2012

oh for sure elena & stefan will get back together..when the writer decided to make elena be human again lol! maybe they just wanna give in to fans’ demands about elena being with damon. but it’s not for keeps..it’s still elena & stefan in the end..i think. unless it will be like dawson’s creek where joey ended up with pacey in the end.. but im damon & elena forever! they’re fun together something i want if im in a realtionship :))

Sam

Posted at 11:14 PM on December 9, 2012

An ending like Dawson’s Creek will be awesome! I hope the writers have the balls to do that, although I don’t care for Delena’s love will always be there and even if she goes back to Stefan, he will know she always will carry a piece of Damon in her heart…that will be the pebble in his shoe forever and that makes me happy…

Isabelle

Posted at 6:58 PM on November 26, 2012

delana 4 life

d.harris

Posted at 5:49 PM on November 26, 2012

well,i can only say thank you andy .cannot wait for thursday.

Matron.

Posted at 5:08 PM on November 26, 2012

I’m not sure that at this stage Damon actually realised that Stefan and Elena broke up because she has feelings for him. After the steaming handholding of last episode he might have an inkling but more likely he thinks Elena is still cheesed off with Stefan for lying to her.

Having said that I don’t think that Damon and Elena will necessarily get together next episode. Nor would I want them to TBH. I’d rather they take their time and have a proper love story. Although judging from this scene, it will probably take longer than anyone wants because both of them will feel guilty. Damon said as much when he first kissed Elena in 3×10. So we’ll probably get more of these occasional “something to feel guilty about” kisses, rather than a full-on, in-your-face relationship that jeopardise either of their relationship with Stefan.

Lucie

Posted at 6:17 AM on November 27, 2012

I totally agree with you. I think that Damon doesn’t have a clue why they break up. He doesn’t know why it should be the best day of his life ;-)
And I also think that they won´t be together right away, it will take some time. I would love to see this process of them slowly getting together. And it would make more sense that way, more than Elena breaking up with Stefan in one scene and getting into bed with Damon in next one.