Kristen Stewart Is ‘Very Much In Love’ With Robert Pattinson, Says Her Mom

Mon, November 26, 2012 1:00pm EDT by 119 Comments
Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Relationship
FameFlyNet, Courtesy Of Italian Vanity Fair

Priscilla

Posted at 9:56 AM on November 27, 2012

@Pink Girl you are right, I see the same, but on 1 way or another, You can just see that it is not good between kristen and robert, I think robert slowly takes farewell to kristen, all obligations are now over.

Elvis

Posted at 7:01 AM on November 27, 2012

jules’s right

sofie

Posted at 7:00 AM on November 27, 2012

Go Kristen, I love you

d.harris

Posted at 5:30 AM on November 27, 2012

@princess kiana——-you have finally gotten the crown of a lunatic.who will ever take you seriously.and @go how many people have kiana managed to shut up since she appeared here. meanwhile i never want anyone to know how i feel.never ask for that,except that attention seeker like you kiana,will always look for something to make noise.

d.harris

Posted at 5:18 AM on November 27, 2012

thank you @laura.i hope we get our site back,where we can agree to disagree and move on as usual from the hormone raging tenagers.

carol

Posted at 3:49 AM on November 27, 2012

maybe it’s just me but photos of Rob & Kristen since the BD2 premier aren’t that exciting – Rob just looks like he’s lost that loving feeling toward Kristen!

laura

Posted at 3:13 AM on November 27, 2012

@princess kiana, sweetheart are you on drugs? because from your comments I think its time you seeked help, you are making yourself sound like a lunatic, you say your 20? Stop acting like a teenager and come into the adult world. You are nothing but a vile bully.

pink girl

Posted at 3:02 AM on November 27, 2012

i wonder why if their out in the public together they always walk separately, kristen frowns, both of them never SMILE, they look awkward, mad, ive seen pictures of hollywood couples.. they smile, they walk hand in hand, they look happy.. but these two?!? never! their actors right? they should expect people will really run after them to take pictures of them.. whether they like it or not people will not STOP. if your proud of gf/bf why do you have to hide it?!?

carol

Posted at 3:50 AM on November 27, 2012

agree totally with you – she should much more affectionate or at least make the attempt following that plea for forgiveness!

ele75

Posted at 2:45 AM on November 27, 2012

Rob jest świetny mam nadzieję że Kristen znowu go nie zrani bo Rob na to nie zasługuje !

just me

Posted at 2:42 AM on November 27, 2012

Robert Patinson is a bayot

Kristen Stewart is malandi- mabaho.

Robert and Kristen worst-dumbest couple in hollywood. I’m sorry.

Princess kiana

Posted at 2:34 AM on November 27, 2012

@estee thank you

sisi south africa

Posted at 1:58 AM on November 27, 2012

and this makes sense to you?kristen CHEATS and very publicly might I add and then two weeks later the relationship is back to normal?please tell me you are more matured than this.and the pictures are REAL I went to that you tube site to check out those supposedly fake pictures and the evidence to back this theory up is the one thats fake there is no conspiracy here SHE CHEATED and thre is proof why would they go to so much to break up these two really now.look I wiil say this I think the way foward for these two should be a private affair and that they should stop showing up in public so much because they know they attract negative publicity at this time they are really starting to look like they are just looking for any kind of publicity and it makes them look cheap and easy .kristen has opened unnecessary doors for all to look inside their relationship and take all the whotw they want its unfortunate but true.I must admitt I never saw this coming with these two I thought we would have to break some cryptic codes to learn about their relationship but now all i have to do is open a gossip page and there they are their relqtionship overexposed.

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 12:42 AM on November 27, 2012

Kristen seems to have a pretty cool mom. :)
Coming out as a BOOK next year!! Stephenie Meyer and her Army of Desperate Housewives: The Twilight Saga Exposed – ALL about how many OLDER Twihards became MORE obsessed than YOUNGER ones and RUINED this pretty fairytale for the girls it was supposedly written FOR! TIME to put blame where it belongs – Stephenie Meyer’s publisher and production company for their professional negligence in accepting and presenting Twilight SO IRRESPONSIBLY with SUCH an addictive, amateur “writing style” AND storyline. PETITION!! Easy to find – Search “research twilight breaking dawn” for blogspot called: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending.

princess kiana

Posted at 12:05 AM on November 27, 2012

@go thank you

Princess kiana

Posted at 8:29 PM on November 26, 2012

I don’t care who they sleep with, kiss or hug it’s not my life I’m a real fan who doesn’t care about their personal life I love their movies anyway the runaways, remember me and all the twilight movies I don’t sit around crying because she kissed a guy like some of you do I live my life.god bless them they are beautiful people and I respect them for being real and living life.

estee

Posted at 1:22 AM on November 27, 2012

Princess Kiana, I like your guts comment, my favourite couple , I love them.

laura

Posted at 7:44 PM on November 26, 2012

kristen simplemente no esta enamorada de rob eso es lo que ella quisiera porque sabe que rob es perfecto pero simpemente no lo esta se esta engañando a si misma una mujer que ama no engaña

keira

Posted at 7:29 PM on November 26, 2012

I’m rooting for the happiness of the couple, they have an amazing energy together!
Today they can live as they wish, without judgment of idiots

Soraya

Posted at 7:27 PM on November 26, 2012

Kristen is authentic, interesting, intelligent and talented actress, she really be very successful because it is a beautiful person and deserves the best.
God reward the good

Lauren Simelis

Posted at 7:27 PM on November 26, 2012

if she “so in love w/rob” then WHY DID SHE CHEAT ON HIM?

cayugaflash

Posted at 8:05 PM on November 26, 2012

is it your contention that one cannot truly love another and make errors in judgement all the same? i am sorry, lauren, but ‘life’ happens and we ALL make mis-steps and particularly difficult are the ones that result in chaos and loss because of those actions..ms. stewart has been blessed with the opportunity to get back on her TRUE course, being forgiven….she didn’t hurt you…she hurt others.
i would be willing to bet that if she could know what she knows now and go back in time and choose differently, she would. i believe that.
and now, explain in a reasonable way just why should anyone continue to act as if THEY fail to come on line and beat ks that the tabloids and sleeze rags of the internet won’t,,,she’ll have–for years to come–this awful distinction following her around and dogging every step..
no one who lends herself to the circumstances she helped create EVER get off lightly…or maybe you think she has?
tell me, what would be enough for you?

rsd

Posted at 7:20 PM on November 26, 2012

She never denied and even apologized; so did he. It shook his marriage. Her mother also is admitting in this interview. Stop the mayhem. It happened; it is over; get over it. Hollywood people have different moral standards: they kiss and have pretend sex with different people for a living. Hello?!! Let Rob and Kristen deal with their issues as we do – in private. You make mistakes and forgive mistakes, but the world is not watching you and judging you. Give them the same respect.

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 7:02 PM on November 26, 2012

If a media want to make MONEY off you because you are well known movie star. And you have a very good looking movie boyfriend,.And all stupid and don`t for get silly young girls think I should share him with them. So they are helping the media to spread that lie about me . That I cheated with a married man. This media went as for to mix pictures of this man me and my car. Then they arrange these pictures on a screen And took a pictures of picture. But YouTube professional come suspicious of the pictures.And they said that was all photoshop. YouTube went the location. ‘All that want to be fair. And see what YouTube found Go to Google type in Kristen Stewart cheating photos fake on HuffPost. No Kristen did not apologize. only another picture Go look at the evidence and end this

jong

Posted at 9:15 PM on November 26, 2012

thanks Joyce, I just open Huffpost

Julie

Posted at 6:56 PM on November 26, 2012

I love Kristen, rooting for his career and happiness.
Now the couple can live their lives the way that want, this is beautiful

Lilly

Posted at 6:42 PM on November 26, 2012

You guys are childish and dont know how to act. Especially princess kiana. You just a mess. Yall cant be adults. They should really make it so that people cant comment on here because you people are ridiculous and cant voice your opinions without being civil about it.

Princess kiana

Posted at 6:25 PM on November 26, 2012

@d.harris nobody gives a damn how you feel certainly not me cry baby has hurt feeling he’s bottle and a diaper go back in your crib you sound like a new born baby on boobs

go

Posted at 7:54 PM on November 26, 2012

@Princess Kiana, go girl. Shut them up, push them back. You are doing a fantastic job. Keep up
with your comments…..

cayugaflash

Posted at 8:18 PM on November 26, 2012

i don’t know so much about that…you don’t speak for anyone but yourself, and HER opinions are at least as valid as yours, eh? i mean, according to the philosophy you put out on the net…so try and control your rants..
and just as surely as i KNOW no-one cares how I feel in regard to your spewed garbage, i am equally certain they don’t care about the “garbage bringer” either.
and yes, that would be you.

Woody88

Posted at 6:24 PM on November 26, 2012

Lainey Gossip broke the story that R/K were back together on Sept 10. Kristen herself broke the story on Sept 5 (wearing Rob’s well known t-shirt). There was a photo of Kristen with Rob’s dog Bear that was probably taken all the way back to August 10. They were back on the road to reconciliation within about 2 weeks of the news breaking. The point from Lainey was that they held back on letting the world know this because Kristen was concerned about tanking Rob’s career if word got out that he never even really broke up with her. I am going to repeat my message from another article. The only harm that came out of this event was that the fans expectations of Kristen as a Madonna figure did not pan out. Actual participants are ok.

gentle soul

Posted at 8:05 PM on November 26, 2012

@woody88. From a person with an unbiased opinion. I totally respect your comments. You are one of those who thinks before he writes. I have always thought they never broke up. The u-haul trucks were staged, who knows what else was staged? Rob knows what he has with Kristen, he knows her better than anyone. The Berlin premier says it all, these two are together, there is no doubt. Some fans said they were still in the bubble and they are.

???

Posted at 1:32 AM on November 27, 2012

Gentle Soul:
I agree, but why did she buy her own house? That bothers me! She moved out of Rob’s house. Unless it was meant to throw everyone off. ???