Khloe Kardashian Is Scared Her Baby Will Have ‘The Fat Gene’

Mon, November 26, 2012 2:18pm EDT by 8 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Fat Baby
SplashNews

Loria Chichi

Posted at 8:42 AM on December 18, 2012

There’s time for everything i know the time will come when khleo will have a baby so dont judge her.

Jaki

Posted at 2:47 PM on December 12, 2012

She should worry about the baby not having her wide nose, big butt and masculine face/body.

Shelly

Posted at 6:44 PM on November 26, 2012

I don’t think she’s pregnant but she’s right about the gene thing. . If and when she has a child it will definitely have Khloe’s DNA PLUS Lamar’s DNA which will = fat and average looking or tall, big boned and average looking or super tall, skinny and average looking. That’s where it all comes from…..DNA.

Tonya

Posted at 4:16 PM on November 26, 2012

She looks pregnant now. I watch the X Factor. My mom and I both think that she is pregnant.

Victoria McGuire

Posted at 4:20 PM on November 26, 2012

SO DO I, I HOPE SO.

Angelica

Posted at 3:19 PM on November 26, 2012

I really like Khloe& Lamar! And they are a cute couple!:) Soo they should have a child, but i doubt she would get pregnant this year tho, idk. Ya neva knw! Lol

April

Posted at 3:02 PM on November 26, 2012

She seems alright. I don’t like her older sisters though. Kim seems like an attention-seeking nitwit. Kourtney is boring. Khloe seems smart, nice and funny though. I think that she will be a great mom someday. Her husband seems down-to-Earth and nice. She is lucky to have him.

Gina

Posted at 2:48 PM on December 12, 2012

She is lucky to have a man who left his two children behind and out of the picture? Please!