Karreuche Tran Defends Chris Brown In Twitter Rant

Mon, November 26, 2012 7:21pm EST by 21 Comments
Karrueche Tran Defends Chris Brown
FameFlynet

test1

Posted at 5:02 PM on March 17, 2013

All people may study one thing with this blog site.

Reese

Posted at 5:45 PM on November 27, 2012

I guess you are a Karrueche stan now? Did she have his back when she referred to him and Ri as “Ike and Tina? Seems like she perpetuating the bulls#$t to me but whatever.

Tina

Posted at 9:36 AM on November 27, 2012

Comment of rihanna hard 5 minutes on twitter if she really defends to chris she had left comment to the end she had not deleted when everyone criticized her for defend him she delete the comment woooo #1love
also why have karrueche defend when he has been publicly humiliated for a year??

Music Lover

Posted at 7:05 AM on November 27, 2012

That “sh*t” was not funny. And if Karrueche said it was she is even more stupid than I thought. I feel sorry for Chris because as long as he is in the entertainment industry he will never become a full grown man. Everything he does is childish. He lives his life as a teenager making teenaged decisions. He never approaches anything from an adult standpoint. His own actions will hold him down.

Rea Reaz soimk

Posted at 1:48 AM on November 27, 2012

if this is true then that Good for Kaurreche tran and that woman Jenny is verly stalker Rude I bet she will get something coming for her before someone will go way too far,

Danny

Posted at 1:06 AM on November 27, 2012

I’m sorry but there is a Major difference between Karrueche telling her freinds that Jenny did something wrong and Riri telling her 26 million followers and the world that what Jenny did was wrong. am I getting this that you are choosing to glorify Karrueche but sidelining Riri to the very end with this article because had it not been for Riri tweeting the collection of tweets from a fan it would not have been public knowledge or even Chris would not have RTed it . So lets. Give credit to Riri for being courageous enough to do it at the risk of losing some of her own fans in the middle of her album release .

LiLi

Posted at 11:01 PM on November 26, 2012

Who cares what she thinks it’s her ex so let’s move on NEXT. She is just trying to stay relevant. Liking rihs pics defending Chris its all to stay in the spotlight. Just like i don’t care what Jenny j has to say I don’t care what freekoochie has to say.

SONNIE Blatalian

Posted at 6:53 AM on November 27, 2012

I totally agree. Kookoonoodle acts all innocent, but she so badly wants to try to be relevant in anyway she can. Hello… CB publicly dumped and humiliated you for Rihanna. Get over it. Better yet… Get a JOB!

Chrianna4Life

Posted at 10:52 PM on November 26, 2012

That rude comment was to a person cracking on her….not defending Chris and that was like a couple of weeks ago …..Hollywood Life your reaching 4sure

sa

Posted at 10:34 PM on November 26, 2012

hahahahaha team breezy all the way!!!! biggest fan right here!!!

tanesa

Posted at 10:21 PM on November 26, 2012

I am a mother and it hardens my heart to see a young man be destroyed by the media, as we can see by chris’s appearances has changed dramatically and this ordeal has the most effect. If you continued to go in a negative direction he will never begin to heal or forgive himself. The worst punishment for a mother is to see her child make a horrible mistake, than punish themself time after time because he cant get away from the ignorance. So no matter what chris does those will always find fault. Chris needs his music and that keeps him going and good people to surround him he will make it out. I have a son and he has a sister and a younger brother, ask would u like to see your love one go through this.

lana

Posted at 12:33 AM on November 27, 2012

If youre a mother, you shouldnt defend a woman beating man like chris.

Tina

Posted at 9:29 AM on November 27, 2012

I agree with you

tanesa

Posted at 10:20 PM on November 26, 2012

I am a mother and it hardens my heart to see a young man be destroyed by the media, as we can see by chris’s appearances has changed dramatically and this ordeal has the most effect. If you continued to go in a negative direction he will never begin to heal or forgive himself. The worst punishment for a mother is to see her child make a horrible mistake, than punish themself time after time because he cant get away from the ignorance. So no matter what chris does those will always find fault. Chris needs his music and that keeps him going and good people to surround him he will make it out. I have a son and he has a sister and a younger brother ask would u like to see your love one go through this.

diva

Posted at 9:35 PM on November 26, 2012

LaNella give it up, he wont be calling ya,lol

LaNella McClean Emery

Posted at 11:15 PM on November 26, 2012

Diva I got to get it how I live! If I’m sucking cock y not a celebs tho?

diva

Posted at 12:04 AM on November 27, 2012

LOL, LaNella, You’re funny.

LaNella McClean Emery

Posted at 9:05 PM on November 26, 2012

Chris call me I’m in NY but you got a private jet… 3475095852

LaNella McClean Emery

Posted at 9:03 PM on November 26, 2012

Chris I wanna suck ya cock, I love you, you can punch me in my pussy! I promise I won’t even feel it… It’s so slack but my head game tight lmbo

unknown

Posted at 8:41 PM on November 26, 2012

Don’t put karrueche trans name in this she did not defend Chris brown. Rihanna is the only one who defended Chris Brown

Raven Tiara Brown

Posted at 8:17 PM on November 26, 2012

Reblogged this on FABANDFIERCE and commented:
more on Chris Brown Jenny Johnson Feud!