Emblem3: We Know Who’s Going To Win ‘X Factor’

Sat, November 24, 2012 4:27pm EDT by 15 Comments
Emblem3 The X Factor Winner
Getty

Simon Cowell seems to think his group Emblem3 is going to win this season of ‘The X Factor,’ but the group tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that they ‘know’ who is going to take home the prize this December! (Hint: It’s not them.)

Pull out the kleenexes now because Emblem3 doesn’t think they’re going to win this season of The X Factor. In fact, after the Nov. 21 episode, they KNOW who is going to win.

Drew Chadwick, 20, Wesley Stromberg, 18, and Keaton Stromberg, 16, wanted to sing “Somewhere Over The Rainbow” at some point in the competition, but after Carly Rose Sonenclar’s show-stopping rendition on Nov. 21, they’ve scrapped that idea — and perhaps threw their confidence out the door with it!

Emblem3 told HollywoodLife.com exclusively, “[Carly Rose] stole everyone’s thunder [by singing 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow']! Why are we here right now? She’s obviously going to win and we should just go home!”

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Will Carly Rose win this season of The X Factor?

– Reporting by Russ Weakland, Written by Chris Rogers

More X Factor on HollywoodLife.com:

1. L.A. Reid: Don’t Mess With Britney Spears — She’ll Slash You
  2. ‘X Factor’s Jennel Garcia Angry She Followed Demi Lovato’s Advice
  3. Khloé Kardashian: Lamar Odom Makes Fun Of My ‘X Factor’ Voice

mrs.horan.

Posted at 9:35 PM on December 8, 2012

shes gonna win. no doubt in my mind.

ninson

Posted at 6:55 PM on November 29, 2012

she might win ,but i’m not sure she is ready to start a career now even if she is insanely talented. she is just too young

Lucy

Posted at 3:24 PM on November 25, 2012

Although Carly is definitely one of the strongest singers in the competition, I don’t think Emblem3 should be counted out yet. There are still a long time before the finale, anything can happen. This unpredictability hasn’t stopped a coworker at DISH and I from trying to guess who will be eliminated every week. So far many of our guesses have been pretty close, but there are always some that are surprising. I am interested to see how everyone does in this week’s performances, I am glad that I won’t miss any of the singers with my DISH Remote Access App. It works with my Sling Adapter to stream shows recorded on my DVR, or live TV right to my phone. There is no better way to spend my long train home, than by listening to the newest performances. Emblem3 are strong singers, I think they may still have a shot at winning. Though a lot depends on this week’s performance, but if they keep performing like they have been, I don’t think they have to worry.

Ashley

Posted at 10:12 AM on November 25, 2012

They’re all great, but anything is possible to happen. How can we predict the future anyway? They all are really talented.

happily supporting them!

Posted at 8:07 AM on November 25, 2012

it would AMAZING if she won!!! It';s going to be cool to see her as a famous artist, because all of them are older and she’s my age so maybe i will follow her fame!!

kool

Posted at 7:58 AM on November 25, 2012

I like Carly but i hope she doesn’t win . it will better for her to let Tate Steven win. she will get better recording if she lost this than if she win it even emblem 3 are already big whether they win or not. same thing goes for Diamond.Beside those three, everybody else if they don’t win have limited chance to become big

Renee

Posted at 9:52 AM on November 25, 2012

I agree

Renee

Posted at 10:53 PM on November 24, 2012

I really like Emblem3 and will be sad if they leave but Carly is still one of my faavorites

AmandalovesHarryStyles

Posted at 5:55 PM on November 24, 2012

I adore Carly rose ! She has an amazing talent and if she wins the Whole Thing ill be soo happy for her because she deserves it. I’m a big fan of Tate I think it’ll come down between them two in the finals. He has a REAL shot at winning, just because he’s such a talented country singer and Americans love country music, also he’s not that young anymore it would be harder for him to start a music career, but it would be so much easier for Carly that’s why Tate should win. But I’m team Carly. I just think Tate deserves this opportunity. And vino well.. Vino is AHHMAZINGGG

Jim

Posted at 3:43 AM on November 29, 2012

As much as I like Tate Stevens and would like to see him win because, let’s face it, this could be his last chance at stardom, whereas the younger contestants still have their whole lives ahead of them, we must remember, this is a singing competition and the best singer deserves to win. And this season, the best singer, by far, is Carly Rose. Sorry Tate.

Tara

Posted at 5:53 PM on November 24, 2012

While i agree that carlys voice is amazing, and there’s a high chance she is going to win the show, i can’t really see her being hugely successful afterwards. She has a great voice but i dont really think most people listen to the kind of music she sings, and being so young her personality only appeals to kids her age and old people.

ambwoo

Posted at 5:27 PM on November 24, 2012

Carly Rose Sonenclar will win because she has a true rare gift. She expresses best when singing and transports us with her. Her experience has helped train her, but that other something she has is special. I can hear it. I can feel it. I know I am not the only one. I feel bad for other amazingly talented singers this season (esp. diamond, vino, tate, fifth harmony), that they have picked this year to compete. They are good, She is Great. Back story drama doesn’t interest this viewer .I watch to hear Carly sing. If the least thing I get from this pop-culture-overly melodramatic- fop of a show is an introduction to the voice of Carly Rose, then I am a happy and satisfied viewer. If she does not win, then I would consider the gig rigged. If she doesn’t win, then the voting public doesn’t agree with me (that has happened before, probably will happen again, I can deal with that). But if she is cut from the show, they will lose a viewer. I only began watching this season because of that voice.

dumas1000

Posted at 4:47 PM on November 24, 2012

Carly-Rose will win because she is planted and the entire show is slanted and biased in her favor. It’s doesn’t take a rocket scientist. Everyone knows that she is hand picked and that no judge would ever dare criticize her. Tate was winning the fan vote, so the producers forced Tate to perform first (the kiss of death) and allows Carly to perform last (the pimp slot). If you don’t believe that that was 109 percent intentional and calculated, you are not very bright. Simon wants Carly to win. He does not want any of the groups his is mentoring to win. This show is packaged and disingenuous and it does not even remotely resemble reality television. The results border on predetermined.

JM

Posted at 8:16 PM on November 24, 2012

I dont think thats true, its evidenced byt eh fact that all of carly rose’s performances have about 3 times more views on youtube than anyone else. Tate Stevens only won the first weeks because of his solid country supporter base. If anything, i think they are going to try and get Carly Rose to sing at worse times in the future, because it will take all teh suspense out of hte show if she continues to win every week

Max

Posted at 2:28 PM on November 25, 2012

I hope not, because, she is the real deal, with nothing else needed…