Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Fly To NYC After Thanksgiving — Pic

Fri, November 23, 2012 10:49am EST by 235 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Heathrow
Courtesy of Twitter

Princess kiana

Posted at 2:27 PM on November 24, 2012

It’s nobodies Right say anything it’s not your life butt out

hixipixi

Posted at 2:10 PM on November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving is an American holiday. The Brits don’t celebrate thanksgiving so the whole “they obviously spent the holiday with his family as proof all is well with her and his family” part of this article is bull. There was no holiday for the Pattinson clan to celebrate.

Princess kiana

Posted at 1:38 PM on November 24, 2012

People it’s not your relationship get over it

Princess kiana

Posted at 1:36 PM on November 24, 2012

Get a life people it’s not your relationship you people need help

OMG.....

Posted at 12:06 PM on November 24, 2012

so much hate on here lately, we should just take it easy, they maybe working it out or spending time together has friends, which ever we should all be happy that they able to spend time together after the summer madness, and before the haters or KS fans start with the delusional crap, i’m 50/50 on them, and thats best way, pictures only tell a story you want to believe, lets just leave them to do what they want to do. They’ve both got movie projects coming up and thats what fans should support not their personal life.

Liza

Posted at 11:55 AM on November 24, 2012

When does this web site because racist?

Brandy

Posted at 9:23 AM on November 24, 2012

So one has to be a delusional kristen fan because I said everything you say about kristen is hateful and angry it is. Also the term delusional only gets called when someone doesn’t agree with you. As I stated before even if kristen is a cheater she cheated on robert pattinson not you. You act as if she cheated on you. I said it isn’t healthy to be so angry at a person actions that didn’t affect you. When they announced she was cheating months ago rob and liberty s world stopped not yours. People don’t have to agree with me but people cross a line with their hate and make it personal your words about them they will never read.

TRACY123

Posted at 7:50 AM on November 24, 2012

Just checked out pics at Robsten Dreams, yes it is a sweater and also looks like Kristen has gotten herself a wool pea coat as well! They both look fine, just annoyed that the paps are in their faces, yet again. Gee I see grey wool sweaters and pea coats flying off the racks!

Azchick43

Posted at 11:30 PM on November 24, 2012

LOL Tracey123. Couldn’t have said it better myself!

TRACY123

Posted at 7:28 AM on November 24, 2012

Looks like Kristen has gotten an hand made British grey vest, sweater while she was in England.
Are the paps staking out the Bowery Hotel, that is where they usually stay in New York City!!

Bell

Posted at 7:20 AM on November 24, 2012

Go Kristen, we’re with you. Kristen has thousands of fans who love her. She’s the best thing that Hollywood has produced

Catarina

Posted at 9:35 AM on November 24, 2012

@sino very good!!!! I’m support kristen FOREVER

nk2

Posted at 7:08 AM on November 24, 2012

Ok I have to say though I am a robsten all the way but discriminating against someone because of their ethnicity is WRONG!everyone has a right to comment on here I mean there are people who use vulgur words on here but I dont see anyone attaching sesensitive issues like that you cant say a person knows nothing about love because they are african what gives you the right and where are you from?Africans are very sensitive to things like that and they should be ok.if this thing with robert and kristen is going this way then HL moderators should intervene.

Soraya

Posted at 7:04 AM on November 24, 2012

Really the perfect couple.
They live as they want and this is beautiful……………..

Robesten beloved

Posted at 7:02 AM on November 24, 2012

Kristen and her boyfriend, they are perfect and have great energy together! I love them both!! I wish luck and happiness!!

Jean

Posted at 6:59 AM on November 24, 2012

They are beautiful, Kristen is my heart!! I wish you luck and happiness , I cheer for them, they are amazing together!

sisi south africa

Posted at 6:28 AM on November 24, 2012

I think i missed a memo that said people who disagree with others opinions are not allowed in this website ?anyways I wont stop commenting about this because I am afraid of what other people will think about me I will say what i think because i have the guts to OK!. isnt this why some of you loooove kristen so much ?because she stands her ground IYOH!talk about double standards!

sisi south africa

Posted at 6:15 AM on November 24, 2012

@iris I knew this stupidity would surface after sometime being an African has nothing to do with this I am still a human being like all of you here …what I cant have an opinion on love because I am african ?how incredibly ignorant and childish fortunately my mind and my heart are used to people who say things like these if what i say here about kristen an rob does not affect you or the outcome of their relationship then commenting about it shouldnt bother anyone I am entitled to my opinion unless HL tells me that no Africans allowed to comment on their site simply because WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LOVE !I am shocked that there are still people with this eort of mentality and discrimination you couldnt help yourself any longer ne?

BoBo

Posted at 6:15 AM on November 24, 2012

Yhy, you are so stupid… We know that this is only PR. Are you so blind? Ther are not together, grow up.

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 11:23 PM on November 24, 2012

Kristen and Robert are going Going to have their. They are not thing about media There is new video on YouTube Will tell their plans[ Robert lets get lost ]` You all do not investigate these lies You You just help the media spread the lies, Kristen did not cheat on It all on HuffPost

anotherlostangelinthecityoflights

Posted at 5:52 AM on November 24, 2012

and this proves she spent thanksgiving at his family’s house,how?? and yes,i do agree,for 2 people that are supposed to be madly in love again,they sure do look miserable.and you can’t blame the pappz for this one cause,they don’t even know their pic is being taken.
and plz. stop with all the marriage/pregnancy crap.do you realy think adding either of those things to an already fractured relationship would really help?
only teens would want them to have a baby right away.
and btw,if you all remember,they did have plans to do something special with mr. mccartney.

Enough crazy,

Posted at 4:03 AM on November 24, 2012

if you Kristen and Rob are married. I hope Kristen will not be pregnant. Has time for at least 10 years of age. I want to see more movies of these two actors.

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 11:37 PM on November 24, 2012

Do you think having a baby at 32 is easy Robert said he want it to be a young dad.

laura

Posted at 3:55 AM on November 24, 2012

pregnant?? get a grip shes wearing skinny tight jeans lol wow shes wearing a baggy jumper so what?? plus if she was she wouldn’t be carrying heavy bags, these two must be the most glum looking people in the world! To say they meant to be happy and madly in love as you fans say there are miserable looking haha.

freak

Posted at 3:48 AM on November 24, 2012

The dumbest /staged/ strange / creepy c/crap couple in hollywood. Yes, that is robert and kristen! You really think kstew is pregnant?!? How dumb if you believe she is! Duh. Big duh.

Something stinks and it's not the fish...

Posted at 3:32 AM on November 24, 2012

Something about their relationship reeks terribly, like rotten fish that’s been laying out in the sun for months. I can smell it all the from Chicago.

Kristen is too young.

Posted at 2:38 AM on November 24, 2012

RobstenDaily photos. I just hope Kristen is not pregnant. Just not golly with Pattinson, Kristen please be with a real man who cares about you. I want next to Kristen similar type of man Chris Hemsworth.

hawk

Posted at 1:48 AM on November 24, 2012

And yes Toni and your true name faithful you are aggressive in every vulgarisms comments against Kristen Stewart. I like a lot Krist, just like you Rob, what to do.

zz

Posted at 1:29 AM on November 24, 2012

@toni…..before open your mouth, you need to reset your brain…anyway…keep on going with your story…you need to keep it real…
:-)))))):-D)))….Rinco******to!!!