Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Fly To NYC After Thanksgiving — Pic

Fri, November 23, 2012 10:49am EDT by 235 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Heathrow
Courtesy of Twitter

They look satisfied together.

Posted at 1:14 AM on November 24, 2012

I’m not a fan to be jointly, but
of someone ever It occurred to that maybe really do not know everything, and things may not be as submitted media? Just saying.

Princess kiana

Posted at 12:36 AM on November 24, 2012

People get a grip fast

kristenlove

Posted at 12:36 AM on November 24, 2012

haters is Hypocrire people who cant happy without Kristen news and always looking for her news, if I dont like a celeb I never look or read news about them that waste my time, maybe hater more crazy with Kristen than Kristen fans hahahahahaha

sawn

Posted at 12:31 AM on November 24, 2012

Cayugaflash, I will stop now. I’m sorry for having a heart and for trying to keep fans from getting hurt. Somebody needs to help them because nobody else seems to care about them. Twilight fans have always been picked on and seen as some sort of a plague. They’re not. They’re good, maybe,overly caring people. It doesn’t pay to try to help anyone does it?

dawn

Posted at 12:33 AM on November 24, 2012

My name should say Dawn not sawn

ana

Posted at 12:17 AM on November 24, 2012

guy thanks 4 the information i like theme always 4 ever

Princess kiana

Posted at 12:12 AM on November 24, 2012

It not for us to forgive it’s her and rob’s relationship nobody else’s you people just need help to understand that

Tanya

Posted at 12:05 AM on November 24, 2012

Ofcourse she deserves forgivenss…she’s had enough. people make mistakes. plus there’s no way in hell she’ll do that again. she’s learned her lesson

Aussie girl

Posted at 11:43 PM on November 23, 2012

Hey people can someone go to RobstenDaily.Org and look at the pictures of Rob and Kristen arriving at JFK Airport in NYC and tell me if you think that Kristen is pregnant. She is wearing a sloppy grey cardigan with one button done up over a white T-Shirt. She is also wearing I think one of Rob’s double breasted suit jackets which is undone. When she arrives at the SUV she has the bag she was carrying through the airport in her right hand now grabbed by both handles in her right hand and displayed in front of her hiding her stomach, and her left hand is touching her pony tail. When she is sitting in the SUV she has her left leg up in front of her and her right hand is placed across her stomach. When Rob enters the SUV she has her right leg up in front of her and her right hand still across the front of her and has pulled the jacket across the front of her as well. She also has not put on her seat belt. I have scrutinized the photos pretty carefully for the last hour and I think that she is. What does anyone else think. Or is it my imagination. Please let me know what you think.

Paty

Posted at 1:43 AM on November 24, 2012

I agree! She does look pregnant.

Brandy

Posted at 11:32 PM on November 23, 2012

@ Toni you don’t have to be a twilight fan to see the hate and lies you spread on this site on a person you don’t know. It’s understandable to not stand for cheating but who gives you the right to judge anyone celebrity or not. I am not perfect no one is perfect I am not blinded by the edward and bella fantasy I can seperate fantasy from reality. I can see what kristen did was wrong but I am not god and don’t have the right to be get hell bent and let someone that didn’t hurt me in any shape or form my panties in a twist. The fans that can’t seperate fantasy from reality may seem nuts but the people that act as if kristen stewart cheated on them not rob pattinson or liberty Ross family are just as nuts.

Toni

Posted at 11:40 PM on November 23, 2012

@Brandy – Apparently you didn’t know Kristen either. Did you know she was a cheater and would cheat on her BFF (Robert). I think not. So you don’t know Kristen, you just see her on the big screen and who you see is good girl “Bella”. Sorry you obsessed KS fans can not have a honest discussion about her and I’m not judging her, just making a comment. Please explain to me the lies. What did I lie about?

Princess kiana

Posted at 11:29 PM on November 23, 2012

Some of you people need a life it’s their relationship not yours maybe if you get the wax out of your ears and the dirt out of your eyes you’ll get it or maybe your just stupid

Zz

Posted at 11:12 PM on November 23, 2012

@toni. …shut up….shut up…

Toni

Posted at 11:21 PM on November 23, 2012

@Zz – Really, I don’t have to agree with you and you don’t have to agree with me but don’t be stupid because if you don’t like what I say than stay off the site. Like I said before, your obsession is driving you crazy. I don’t care what you obsessed fans write and I have a right to respond just like you do. So keep it real.

kr

Posted at 11:08 PM on November 23, 2012

@sisi…you and ppl like you are the one that from the start with all the B.S….all the LIES…all the trash all the c*** the came out from all your dirty mouth…you idiots start all…Kris did wrong…and she know…Now is in the past…and more important IS NOBODY BISNESES!!! Rob had the time to think..and for how much ppl called Kristen name’s really nasty words and try to confuse him…THEY ARE TOGETHER..THEY LOVE EACH OTHER…LOVE LOVE…EVIDENTLY YOU DON’T KNOW. ..YOU NEVER HAD A REAL ONE..YOU LIKE OTHERS ARE UGLY INSIDE!!!ROB KRIS LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!

Toni

Posted at 10:57 PM on November 23, 2012

@Brandy – First, I’m not spreading hate like you suggested and I cannot help that you obsessed fans are still stuck in “Twilight” and I’m not sure if you’ll ever leave because you like the fantasy of “Bella” and “Edward”. Come back to the real world. So many people in this scandal got hurt from the idiocy of two people but you want to call it a mistake. Cheating isn’t a mistake; people consciously decided to get together and this is not a mistake, they were fully aware that both had sufficient other(s) and they didn’t care about the consciences of their actions.

Paige

Posted at 11:36 PM on November 23, 2012

How has this scandal effected you in any way? Are you liberty Ross or Robert pattinson?

Toni

Posted at 11:58 PM on November 23, 2012

@Paige – There are over 188 comments on this site and others, so this scandal has affected a lot of fans and it’s just for laughs anyways. I get a kick out of you obsessed KS fans. It’s funny to me. Ok.

cayugaflash

Posted at 11:42 PM on November 23, 2012

you are quibbling over semantics…it should have been obvious to anyone (except you i perceive) that ks knew she had made both a mistake AND a mis-step…people do it all the time when they get caught up in the bubble they’ve made for themselves…and you don’t have to be famous or hounded and famous to do this.
.people in and out of the spotlight often make a conscious decision as to a ‘course’ of action—this does not mean that it isn’t a mistake…sometimes one has to travel a distance down that wrong course before the the implication of this action hits them in the face.
and what a wake up call these two got!
the principals involved have coped and handled and it is done; life moves forward.
you are beating a dead horse.

dawn

Posted at 10:48 PM on November 23, 2012

dThey never broke up. They scandal was staged probably by rob and Kristen to get Ruperto fired from the swath sequel. I know I’m not the only one that remembers how beat up Kristen got making the first swath. I know how my husband would react if that were me. Rob and Kristen may have decided to take matters into their own hands especially if Rupert tried to force himself on Kristen then took out his agression from being rejected by her on the set. Bottom line, Ruperto is probably a sleeze and the scandal was revenge. Regardless of what any of us believe, rob and Kristen are happy together and that is all we need to know. Time to move on and give them their privacy back.

gcv

Posted at 11:34 PM on November 23, 2012

@dawn You know Dawn, this is plausible. All I know is that something was amiss about this story. Something didn’t feel right.

Liza

Posted at 11:34 PM on November 23, 2012

@ dawn, what do you smoke to put that theory together? Seriously, revange for an injured hand?

cayugaflash

Posted at 11:46 PM on November 23, 2012

yes, liza, and can you believe all the ‘head scratchers-plot spotters that join this luncacy? i’m sorry, but this train of thought has always been beyond belief to me…
move along people…
elvis has left the building.

Dawn

Posted at 12:19 AM on November 24, 2012

I follow Ted Casablanca formally of eonline on twitter. Somebody asked him what was up with universal and Kristen. His answer was: remember when Kristen got hurt on set and nobody would discuss? That climate only increased. She hurt more than just her hand on that set. she also hurt her foot and had cuts and bruises everywhere. Fans were getting angry about her injuries. I’m not psycho. It’s just a theory.

Dawn

Posted at 11:49 PM on November 23, 2012

Just an fyi, I know I said they never broke up but I also wouldn’t be surprised if they never dated. The only thing that is obvious is that the scandal was staged. It’s as obvious as the noses on our faces. There’s more that doesn’t make sense than does make sense. I just want to ask all fans to keep an open mind so nobody gets hurt again. I honestly don’t know what to make of them anymore but none of this matters anymore. I understand why we all care about them so much but we can’t anymore. I just don’t want to see good fans, good people hurt again.

cayugaflash

Posted at 12:02 AM on November 24, 2012

hmmm…i think i’ve addressed you before…you are the one that pretends you have ‘someones’ best interest at heart while in the same breath sow seeds of: “i’m metally unbalanced; come and join my mad (as a) hatter party!
ah, well, as you say–AND I QUOTE–”none of this matters anymore”. if you truly understand that, then…can you just STOP?

DB

Posted at 10:12 PM on November 23, 2012

I wonder how many people would be feeling she should be forgiven if it had been your brother or son that was publicly cheated on. Too many just want the fantasy back, they don’t care about what is best for Rob. He deserves a faithful girlfriend…

Toni

Posted at 10:36 PM on November 23, 2012

@DB – Kristen Stewart obsessed fans would trash Rob is he had cheated on Kristen and would hate her if she forgive him. But like you stated they are only interested in the fantasy of Rob and Kristen living happily ever after. There still stuck in Twilight

cayugaflash

Posted at 11:49 PM on November 23, 2012

toni, there seems to be a rant-theme to your comments. i think we all get your refrain….
rob-ks-stuck in twilight…got it.
yawn.

cayugaflash

Posted at 12:07 AM on November 24, 2012

i would hope that i would love and trust my brother and give him a bit of credit and respect..after all, it is my brother that would be paying the price should his choice prove wrong…plus–being a private person, it is understood that he would have literal access to information on the circumstances that i wouldn’t…
so, yeah; respect his choice and support him.

Brandy

Posted at 9:44 PM on November 23, 2012

Sisi South Africa, Toni, Aquarius64 are any of you the same person?

Toni

Posted at 10:37 PM on November 23, 2012

@Brandy – We are not the same people. Check yourself please

Brandy

Posted at 10:44 PM on November 23, 2012

Check yourself for letting a celebrity life upset you so much.It seems you three are always spreading hate on someone that you don’t know and has not done anything that will change your lives.

Stefani

Posted at 9:29 PM on November 23, 2012

@ sisi South Africa always the most negative person this blog that spread hate and hostility over a person that has never harmed you physically. Is kristen a friend or family member because it is crazy to be so angry and have so much hate towards a celebrity that does not affect you in any change or form.

jacinda

Posted at 9:23 PM on November 23, 2012

kristen dosent diserb the furgivenes from roberts family

cayugaflash

Posted at 11:52 PM on November 23, 2012

it is TRUST that must be earned. FORGIVENESS cannot be earned, but instead is a gift one can choose to extend or withhold.

lris

Posted at 8:40 PM on November 23, 2012

Sisi is called love they will not break up not today not ever get a life and if u are an african u no anything about love don’t say things u don’t no

ok

Posted at 8:19 PM on November 23, 2012

i love the outfit love them too

robsten forever

Posted at 7:57 PM on November 23, 2012

i love them….

sisi south africa

Posted at 7:47 PM on November 23, 2012

@jess there you go again !Just because someone doesnt feel the same way as you do doesnt mean they are wrong or shouldnt comment your such a hippocrite you just want ppl who will smother you with this sham of a relationship obviously they are not going to break up while twilight is still in cinemas they know they can still milk it and they know that we are waiting to see what happens but I am telling you even looking at this picture they are NO MORE this situation between them is too good to be true and too coincidental now they take public flights where everyone can see them and take a picture last week they went grocery shopping together ?i mean how exposed are these two all of a sudden he?Why are the now so open to the public?they will stage this sherade for as long as they can but no man in his right mind would forgive sooo quickly someone who treated them as badly as kristen treated Rob she is the worst and Rob knows it .It might not happen this year or early next year but THE BREAK UP is inevitable as a matter of fact has taken place after the minicooper armpit session.

Guest

Posted at 7:52 PM on November 23, 2012

I would think it would be hard to be “in love” w someone who cheated on you, how would you get that back?

Woody88

Posted at 7:59 PM on November 23, 2012

@sisi – predicting the future is a thankless business. Holding grudges is even more thankless. I recommend admitting that you know nothing about what is going on, now or ever. I admit that for myself. Just saw BD2 for the third time. Happiness is more worthwhile.

Dee

Posted at 10:38 PM on November 23, 2012

He loves Kristen and she loves him. Get over the scandal. Everyone makes mistakes,and she won’t do it again. They look great together. I’m so glad for them.

cayugaflash

Posted at 12:29 AM on November 24, 2012

sisi, it’s obvious you are having fun with this…but the preoccupation with seeing charades and plots, etc., at every turn…well, you must realize how this sounds when you just go on and on.
as for me, i am glad they are now out from under the “twilight” glare and are trying to get on with their lives in as normal way as possible, whether it’s grocery shopping or catching a plane like the rest of the world does…
they’ll continue to be a target, both of the pappz and of people who undermine their love and determination.
i like what i know of robert pattinson very much, and so i hope that what makes him happy–continues to make him happy.

crizo

Posted at 7:01 PM on November 23, 2012

robsten forever and ever amem yea, yea yea

jen

Posted at 6:29 PM on November 23, 2012

@princess kiana Well said, dear. Well said.

princess kiana

Posted at 6:16 PM on November 23, 2012

to all the freaks aka nonstens they flew to london together they left together and they grocery shopped stop being stupid now that the pr angle is gone you nonstens are just trying to find a lie that doesn’t exist truth is they are back together they held hands in london and berlin and he had to wipe off her lipstick in la get a grip they are back together and happy ps.they didn’t really talk about their relationship much before the scandal so what makes you think that’s gonna change now and by the way he doesn’t care what you obsessed freaks has to say he’s not brainwashed he’s in love get over it he was never yours and he never will be their is a place for people like you it’s called the crazyhouse take your meds you’ll be fine.