Happy Birthday Miley Cyrus: Today — November 23 — You’re 20 Years Old

Fri, November 23, 2012 10:00am EDT by 36 Comments
Miley Cyrus Birthday
FameFlynet

aldden

Posted at 5:56 AM on November 25, 2012

Happy birthday miley! Im a big big big big fan

Joram hania

Posted at 2:42 AM on November 24, 2012

Happy birthday miley! Im a grt fan f u!

Anonymous

Posted at 10:33 PM on November 24, 2012

On Desnity Hope Cyrus & Chris Hemsworth & Selena Gomez & Liam Hemsworth & Vanessa Hudgens & Josh Hutcherson & Demi Lovato & Mike O’ Malley & Heather Morris & Justin Bieber & Taylor Swift & Simon Cowell & Britney Spears & L.A Reid & Kourtney Kardashian & Kellan Lutz Khole Kardashian-Odom & Bam Margera & Hayden Panettiere & Tyler the Creator & Kristen Stewart & Nick Cannon & Emily Osment & Mac Miller & Lucy Hale & Dax Shepard & Jennifer Lawernce & Billy Ray Cyrus & Catherine Zeta-Jones & Shane Hartline & Ashlee Simpson & The Wanted & Diego Boneta & Erica Frene & Jeremy Piven & Julianne Hough & Kevin Nash & Charisma Carpenter & Bruce Willis & Ashley Tisdale & Anonymous & Anonymous

Molly Morris. You made me a deal. I could’ve put you in the deepest, darkest hole, but I kept you out because I knew that one day would come when you were gonna pay me back – and today’s that day.

“Next year their lands will be taken, for in war we can take them, and rightfully too, and another year they may beg in vain for their lives. A people who will persevere in war beyond a certain limit ought to know the consequences. Many many people, with less pertinacity than the South, have been wiped out of national existence. To those who submit to the rightful law and authority, all gentleness and forbearance; but to the petulant and persistent secessionist, why, death is mercy, and the quicker he or she is disposed of the better.”

“I’m going to march to Richmond…and when I go through South Carolina it will be one of the most horrible things in the history of the world. The devil himself couldn’t restrain my men in that state.”

“May all Southerners be driven like swine into the sea. May we carry fire and sword into their states till not one habitation is left standing.”

nooga forward, and that we strike out with our wagons for Milledgeville, Millen, and Savannah. Until we can repopulate Georgia, it is useless for us to occupy it; but the utter destruction of its roads, houses, and people, will cripple their military resources. By attempting to hold the roads, we will lose a thousand men each month, and will gain no result. I can make this march, and make Georgia howl!”

You cannot qualify war in harsher terms than I will. War is cruelty and you cannot refine it… You might as well appeal against the thunder storm as against these terrible hardships of war… We don’t want your negroes, or your houses, or your lands, or anything you have, but we do want and will have first obedience to the laws of the United States… if it involves the destruction of your improvements, we cannot help it… But, my dear sirs, when peace does come, you may call on me for anything. Then will I share with you the last cracker, and watch with you to shield your homes and families against danger from every quarter.

Joram hania

Posted at 2:41 AM on November 24, 2012

Happy birthday miley!

Lucille7777

Posted at 8:56 PM on November 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Miley, and love the platinum blond hair color, it brings out your blue eyes!

Faith

Posted at 7:51 PM on November 23, 2012

Thanks for being an amazing person Miley, I’m a huge fan and always will be… Stay strong and I hope you have an excellent time celebrating your birthday and planning your wedding with your fiancée! I love you so much!

Haidy Nabil

Posted at 7:35 PM on November 23, 2012

you always amazing,wish u happy birthday love u ♥ ♥ ♥

Caroline

Posted at 6:46 PM on November 23, 2012

Happy birthday, Miley! However, your outfit in this pic is not as cute as you are. Hair looks great, though.

teen queen miley

Posted at 6:06 PM on November 23, 2012

happy birthday loooooooooooooooooove u miles u are our queeeeeeeeeeeeeeen i idore u love u so mush girl