Justin Bieber: Stop Hurting Selena Gomez By Posting Half Naked Pics

Fri, November 23, 2012 4:18pm EST by 123 Comments
Justin Bieber Shirtless
Courtesy of Instagram, FameFlynet

tomisin

Posted at 1:43 AM on September 1, 2013

Justin has d right 2 do watever he wants ok, nd infact dey ve broken up, she shuld move on with her life..justin has donr dat..I love u justin

Gerry

Posted at 12:15 PM on January 15, 2013

But we now know those half naked pics are not for Selena but for his gay lover lil twist.

sandy

Posted at 9:30 PM on December 19, 2012

is that really him go and see other pictures you’ll notice his tattoos aren’t on the same side whereas they are on the right side on this picture but really are on the left side

anna

Posted at 5:40 PM on December 4, 2012

Justin stop hurting poor selena post pics for her :-(

El

Posted at 4:03 PM on December 2, 2012

To be honest, whoever wrote this doesn’t know a thing about their relationship. I think you should probably mind your own business and let the poor boy be. It’s his life.

Tiffanie

Posted at 2:02 PM on December 2, 2012

Omg not everything in his life has to be about Selena. You think that’s how he wants to be known? What he does is up to him, nobody should be telling him what he should and shouldn’t do, he isn’t 12 he is 18…. a man, if he wants to take pictures of is abs then leave it at that, he does it for his fans. Last time I checked, his fans love it when he shows off his abs. Another thing, remember Justin wanted to keep their relationship quiet, Selena didn’t care about the fame, she talks openly about him and her, he prefers to not talk about her to other people and make his personal business everyone else’s. If Selena doesn’t like all of the stress that comes from the fans then that’s her own fault, she wanted it public. Honestly, she had the right intentions, but she wasn’t thinking about the effect on all the fans and all the hate she would get from the fans. And the reason why people hated her when they broke up is because they said at the beginning if they break up and she hurts him then they would “hurt her” when they got back together, they were mad at her again because they got back together again because of the new movie that Justin is making. I keep rambling on but I’ll stop.

Rita

Posted at 4:31 PM on December 2, 2012

amen.

Sharon Bieber

Posted at 3:54 PM on December 4, 2012

ikr i agree with u.^^^ I hate Slutlena too dont worry ur not alone. And yeah she does hurt him

elizabeth

Posted at 7:37 PM on November 28, 2012

I love justin but what he did is just dome why would he be posting almost nacked pics “he’s getting for the ladies” he has selena why didn’t he say her name

Jarimar Santiago

Posted at 10:00 AM on November 28, 2012

This is stupid.. He cant do Waterver he wants he aint doing noting bad!

kiki

Posted at 10:30 AM on November 26, 2012

WTF I’ve just read hahahaah, don’t you have any bigger problems than their relationships?

Stephanie Frendo (@cheekymaltesa10)

Posted at 8:57 AM on November 26, 2012

i think the fames gone to his head, big time

Reagan

Posted at 7:32 PM on November 25, 2012

He is so sexy!! I hope Selena stays with this sexy chick!!

BooHoo

Posted at 7:24 PM on November 25, 2012

Justin can, and should, do as he pleases. He had a very controlled upbringing – mom, scooter, etc. Now, he’s with a girl who also is controlling of him. If she doesn’t like all the media attention, date someone else. This is not going to go away any time soon. He is famous. Get over it. She is young, look for someone ready and capable to settle down with just her, if that’s what she wants. I actually don’t like Bieber as an artist, but I think he’s just being a normal guy for his age. He needs to be on his own for a bit, and not under the control of others. He is an adult now, go have fun, you’re only young once. She needs to stop the pity party she’s got going on, just move on. I know it’s hard, most human beings have gone through first love breakups and survived.

..:Dopee:..

Posted at 5:56 PM on November 25, 2012

welll if Justin loves Selena so much then u really should stop taking pictures of urself half naked! gosh i know exactly how she feels

Jelenator

Posted at 10:53 AM on November 25, 2012

Stop trying to make it look like justin is doin something wrong cause he ain’t ou need to just leave their personal lives alone I mean I love Selena and Justin both together or not so please stop this justin can post shirtless pictures because he can not because his girlfriend says yes

Reagan

Posted at 8:47 PM on November 25, 2012

I agree with that Jelenator.

Bear

Posted at 10:20 AM on November 25, 2012

She, I mean he (Justin) needs a REAL man to satisfy her, I mean him. She, I mean he, ain’t interested in you immature school girls. Oh, those pecks just make me want to…

Random Commenter

Posted at 12:01 PM on November 25, 2012

lol. I’m so confused after reading that. haha

sophieee 123

Posted at 1:07 PM on November 25, 2012

Lol, you made my day with your comment!!!!

陳子晴

Posted at 9:35 AM on November 25, 2012

“I’ve been working out in the gym, getting bigger, trying to get sexy for the gentlemen.

Taylor

Posted at 4:26 PM on August 5, 2013

Why

Chloe

Posted at 8:06 AM on November 25, 2012

Get your information right. All he said was ‘back in the gym’ and he said nothing about ‘sexy ladies’ or any of that. All ye people are good at is trying to make people look bad and stir everything. Go find a real job.