‘X Factor’ Results: Top 8 Revealed After Shocking Double Elimination

Thu, November 22, 2012 9:20pm EDT by 134 Comments
X Factor Results Elimination November 22
Courtesy of Fox

savannah

Posted at 12:38 AM on November 23, 2012

i agree with everyone on here, i thought i was the only one who hated cece but im not! poor beatrice, its so sad how a person so talented goes home but a girl who sucks stays!?! i mean they are sending the most talented ppl home, for instance jennel! she should still be there ! i hope they use the wild card on her. Cece has got to go next week, No one vote for her!

Candi

Posted at 11:59 PM on November 22, 2012

I believe that CeCe should have went home weeks ago she is terrible and she is always off key the judges fell for her tears and emotions that to me were not geniune becuz she was a baby when her sister died she never meet her tell me what baby remembers what happened as a lil baby complete act put on by CeCe and the judges brought it she can not sing and its time for her to go

Cammie

Posted at 11:33 PM on November 22, 2012

I’m pretty pissed that Cece is still in the competition! She cannot sing. Not only that, but she has a real issue with listening to the judges critique her performances. Her attitude sucks and she acts like she’s a star already! AMERICA COME TO YOUR SENSES AND SEND HER HOME!!!!!

La

Posted at 11:26 PM on November 22, 2012

This was veeeeeery unfair. Cece has been given multiple chances after being in the final two & Beatrice can’t even be given a second? And Cece is just a horrendous singer, obviously America doesn’t like her if she has been in the bottom 3 times already.

Monica Marksbury

Posted at 11:07 PM on November 22, 2012

Really? I think Cece should have went home weeks ago, she is always off key and she always looks mad. When she sings I get up and go to the bathroom or get a drink so I don’t have to hear her.

karen

Posted at 11:04 PM on November 22, 2012

I think Beatrice should have stayed. CeCe, Paige,Diamond,Emblem3 need to go. Personally I think the top 5 should have been Carly Rose, Tate, Beatrice, Vino and Fifth Harmony in that order.

Tatiana

Posted at 10:54 PM on November 22, 2012

I agree that Cece is the worst in the competition and Carly the best singer.

becky

Posted at 10:34 PM on November 22, 2012

I’m so aggravated that I didn’t get to see the whole .show due to the football game but I can’t believe cece is still on the show. When she sings, I rum my fingernails down a chalkboard because it sounds better than her. She is off key all the time. Why can’t the judges hear what we hear? She’s horrible!!! I hope Beatrice makes it big. I agree that Disney should snatch her up.

vicki

Posted at 10:33 PM on November 22, 2012

oh! my gosh cece should have gone, yeah she’s got the look but definitely not a voice. Beatrice should have stayed. Someone pick this kid up. I love the husky voice, I think her only issue was she never ended the song with a look of confidence & she should have she’s awesome!!!!

eww

Posted at 10:32 PM on November 22, 2012

WHY IS CECE STILL THERE?
over beatrice? wtf.

Jayjay

Posted at 10:17 PM on November 22, 2012

They got it wrong cece should have left. Can’t stand her voice. Anyways I hope Carly rose wins she’s amazing

Jayjay

Posted at 10:15 PM on November 22, 2012

Cece should have left she

Sherry

Posted at 10:11 PM on November 22, 2012

I like Cece but overall Beatrice Miller waaas muchhhhhhhhhhh better. Arin, I’m not too concerned about but REALLY surprised that Beatrice is gone!

Virginia

Posted at 10:03 PM on November 22, 2012

I missed the end of the show but OMG I cannot believe CeCe Fry is still on this show. Come on Judges….Beatrice????Going home…there is no way…Makes me not even want to watch the show anymore….Only reason I might is to watch Carlie Rae…..Cece has been in the bottom 2 several times, Beatrice, first time…Judges got this one way wrong. Send CeCe home, please…..

mike

Posted at 10:01 PM on November 22, 2012

Simon’s a joke! He just let a true star slip through his hands. Disney should scoop Beatrice up and make her the star she can be. Good luck Beatrice!

dumas1000

Posted at 10:00 PM on November 22, 2012

Beatrice Miller sounds like a bleeting goat. You could not find a less commercial, less mainstream voice if you tried. Hades will freeze over before you ever hear a voice like that on Top 40 radio. X Factor is about attempting to create commercially viable pop stars and there is nothing commerically viable about Beatrice Miller, who should have never been in this competition in the first place. Then again, 13-year-olds aren’t commercially viable, period. Its like X Factor is talking out of both sides of their mouths. They are trying to attract a younger hipper viewership by including teens in the competition, but there’s slim to no chance that a teen this age could move records on a grand scale. And moving records is supposed to be the whole point of the show. At least Beatrice tried to appeal to her demograph, which would have helped her. Carly-Rose doesn’t appeal to her demographic at all. I cannot imagine that she would sell records.

shane

Posted at 10:24 PM on November 22, 2012

ur a moron beatrice was great she is 13!!!! thats why we have a black president cause stupid idiots like you…

Kathy

Posted at 11:08 PM on November 22, 2012

I so agree. There are some real losers out there and Beatrice is not one of them. I would buy records made by Beatrice anyway. I sure the ……. Would not buy a song by Cece unless I wanted to study why people sing off key!

Maria

Posted at 2:56 PM on November 23, 2012

You are the idiot

Maria

Posted at 2:59 PM on November 23, 2012

You are the idiot.

vicki

Posted at 10:38 PM on November 22, 2012

Wow! sounds like you think you know what you’re talking about, you definitely do not know talent when you hear it. Surely, you don’t think CeCe should be on this show still.

missmisie

Posted at 10:55 PM on November 22, 2012

N

kathy

Posted at 9:58 PM on November 22, 2012

wow i’m surprised beatrice was booted off. my recording got cut off due to football game. Cece should have been the one to go. i don’t find her very good. i also found arin terrible the last couple of weeks. he was doing great as a hip hop artist but didn’t do well just being a singer. so i guess i have another week of having to suffer through Cece’s performance

BeatriceShouldHaveWon

Posted at 9:48 PM on November 22, 2012

Carly and Diamond’s spots I’m happy with. But omg Beatrice I can’t even begin to explain and this is just going to be a ramble but like I’m so mad she is incredible and so much more talented then Cece at the mere age of 13 and she is beautiful and inspiring and has the personality and yes of course she is crying okay she is struggling at home her moms fight a lot an she loves her sisters and it means a whole heck lot to her and you know what even when crying she gave an outstanding performance, one much better than Cece. SHE WAS BEAutiful TALENTED CARING FUNNY AND EVERYTHING AN JUST WHAT THE HECK I AM SORRY BUT WHAT

Bella

Posted at 9:44 PM on November 22, 2012

Cece shoulda left! Girl can’t sing. Or even Paige,she almost got booted off. Arin Raye was awesome as a performer and singer. American Boy was so good!

Regina S.

Posted at 9:43 PM on November 22, 2012

One more thing since I’m annoyed…… I thought Demi Lavato would be great for the show, as she seemed to be positive in the beginning, but I hope they get rid of her and Britney both. They are such jerks. Hope VINO wins this thing. Go VINO.

cody

Posted at 9:39 PM on November 22, 2012

Who did Simon vote for and who did LA vote for? Cowboys game ran long and took over the recording…

am

Posted at 12:33 AM on November 23, 2012

They both voted for Cece. Smh

Regina S.

Posted at 9:39 PM on November 22, 2012

Can NOT believe CeCe is still on the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beatrice needed to go, but Arin was awesome, and deserved to stay. Can’t believe America is voting on the tears act of CeCe.

BRandy

Posted at 9:38 PM on November 22, 2012

Why Is Paige Still Here…..She Suck…..For Real.!

Me

Posted at 9:37 PM on November 22, 2012

I adored Beatrice. Cece’s voice is simply not on the same level as Bea’s was, and it’s a shame that something like panic or pressure sent her home. That could have been fixed with a little counseling, perhaps, or a few simple tricks; a mediocre voice like Cece’s cannot be fixed as easily. I actually liked both girls, really, but I feel that it was Cece’s time to go, not Beatrice’s. Quite disappointed with the judges.

dumas1000

Posted at 9:35 PM on November 22, 2012

Seems as if the entire point of this show is for the producers and the judges to pimp Carly-Rose, who is an X-Factor plant. Obviously, it biased, but also disingenious, because judges pretend as if they are pained everytime that they have to vote for their act in a sing-off. Of Course Demi is going to vote against Beatrice and of course Britney is going to vote against CeCe, and yet both have the nerve to act as if its a difficult decision for them to make. The team dynamic of this show contaminates the results. Because Carly is a 13-year-old Adele knockoff, who is way too uptight and takes herself way too seriously, and never has any fun onstage, and appears as if she is constipated out there, there is no way that teenagers or preteens would ever buy an album of hers. And because she is 13, there is no way that adults would ever buy her album. There is no marketplace for Carly-Rose, even though she will win, because the entire show is a setup. Vino, Tate, and CeCe are the only people in this competition would stand a prayer of a chance of selling albums out in the “real world.”

Nicole

Posted at 9:44 PM on November 22, 2012

Actually, Britney didn’t even pretend that it was a hard decision for her to send CeCe home. In fact, she came out and said it straight that she’s sending her home – no emotions whatsoever.