Robert Pattinson: Kristen Stewart Is ‘Perfect’ — Watch The Video

Thu, November 22, 2012 12:06pm EDT by 47 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart
Courtesy of Summit

rupert sanders is so hot

Posted at 6:43 AM on November 23, 2012

this slag needs to be striped flogged and get down on her knees and pray for forgivness
her soul will burn in hell for been a whore and a sinner
may god have mercy on her soul

go

Posted at 8:41 AM on November 23, 2012

@rupert sanders is so hot, you speak of God in one sentence and than about a whore in the next sentence, what a hipocrat. In your own words, you have told the world you are nothing but a
HIPOCRAT.

Miranda

Posted at 6:42 AM on November 23, 2012

Robert and Kristen are made for each other…nothing can seperate them for long…nothing!

d.harris

Posted at 5:34 AM on November 23, 2012

@go,you live up to your trade markname calling .that normal with kristens fa.you know you can still explain yourself without screaming.the fact is that he tore a family apart,and it will stick with her as long as she lives and as for life experiences ,well,i have been in that business for ages .as for your little tantrum ,am use to it.so lets agree to disagree beause i will never see this matter your way and you will not see it my way.grow up though,agreement and disagreement is part of life.

go

Posted at 9:02 AM on November 23, 2012

@ d.harris, You are a lunatic, repeating your same old crap all day. You suffer from diarreah of the mouth. Don’t know when the hell to shut up. The bottom line is that whatever has happened is
none of your business or mine. You can’t even write coherently, much less debate your stand intelligently. I don’t have to agree or disagree with you! You are telling me to grow up, I am probably old enough to be your grandparent!

just me

Posted at 5:30 AM on November 23, 2012

Why people Cheat when it comes to relationship?
1. Unhappy
2. Boring Relationship
3. Not Challenging
4. Their relationship is not thrilling nor exciting anymore.
5. No s*x.

Agree or disagree.?!?

just me

Posted at 5:26 AM on November 23, 2012

again.. we don’t know if their back together or she is forgiven. okay? lets just wait and see. only rob’s family, close friends knows the real story behind these two..

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 4:01 AM on November 23, 2012

Dory are you afraid that s ome one will ask Kristen Stewart to her face about cheating with Rupert Sanders. And Kristen Stewart. answer that was not me that was pictures of me ‘.And I did not apologize to any one. it was only words next to a picture of me. The hold story in on HuffPost and on Some-Stir. IT is on YouTube Robsten unboken-Evidence, So Dory If I know where the truth. Why would any one ask Robert Pattinson about Kristen Stewart cheating with Rupert Sanders Don`t you think that he would that about the stunt? And the thing Kristen been with Robert on YouTube I don`t think she had time to be at home crying and call Robert to take her .When he have been with him.Looking for a new house .Getting a new dog for Bear.And those new sex videos on YouTube and painting these all over them. At the end of the Video Robert is holding a baby. I think they are trying to tell us some thing. Why don`t go out and get some real news

patt

ana

Posted at 10:10 PM on November 22, 2012

they should they perfect to each other they know how to handle and stir they problem what ever is that i like theme 4 ever keep strong rob kristen

penny

Posted at 8:07 PM on November 22, 2012

Omg ppl. Grow up and STOP arguing over who’s right & who’s wrong. It does’nt matter !! Its celebrity freaking gossip that may or may not be true. Who cares, its NOT YOUR life and u can’t change it so leave this couple alone and whatever is going on in their lives is their business. (( NOT YOURS. )) grow up………………..

Liza

Posted at 7:21 PM on November 22, 2012

I think kristen is the one blamed moré because she is much more public than rupert. If rupert chose to cheats nobody would care, but kristen is much moré public, so she needs to learn to take care of what she does a lot moré if she doesnt to be judge again

Dela

Posted at 6:19 PM on November 22, 2012

I am tired of the press and everyone putting the blame on Kristen what about the old 41 year old married man and father of two? Where is the blame for him. I see none. Infact it is almost as if she did it alone. He has come out of this smelling like a rose. This girl has worn the scarlet letter and taken full blame from day one. This shows that she has great character and probably will take years to get beyond this. Rob is a stand up guy and I hope he is able to see how unfair everyone has been to her. He must really love her and this love should be respected by all not made fun of. Follow your heart and not the cruel tabloids. Let’s burry the hatchet and put this in the past. Move on folks ,they have.

dalin

Posted at 1:04 AM on November 23, 2012

agreed with you.love is pure, it must have forgiveness, learn from each other…give and take and the most important is you can’t give up on your love..(met my 1st love when im 19..and now still with him after 15 years with three beautiful angel..can’t stop falling in love with him…)

d.harris

Posted at 5:22 PM on November 22, 2012

well if you think people are mean to kristen ,take a look at the family she tore apart,then you can come and discuss mean with me.

go

Posted at 6:13 PM on November 22, 2012

@d.harris, like you know the family personally. You are an idiot, Liberty was embracing her ex-boyfriend in Paris, modeling on the runway in New York, which she had not done in years, showing her strut all over Hollywood and you think the woman suffered. Liberty got to be known, photographed, and recognized as the victim, which should have served her well. I also do not think that Liberty called you to discuss any details of the separation, if there was a separation.
As for discussing “MEAN” with you, you come across as narrow minded and lack life experience.
Kristen did not tear the family apart, Liberty’s husband did not put his family first. That’s where the problem started. Besides, in a previous interview with Liberty, the marriage was not doing well at all
since they moved to America. Liberty told the interviewer that she spent a lot of time alone. That was since they moved to the US. What may have attracted him to Kristen was that Kristen resembled Liberty, when he started dating Liberty at 17. He likes younger women.

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 12:53 AM on November 23, 2012

No Kristen did not tear Liberty family apart.I want you see some thing, And you be the judge,.But got to do as I say.Go to Google type in t hese Words. Kristen Stewart cheating photos fake on HuffPost, When on HuffPost come down to to video that has Kristen standing next to Sanders, play that video.You will see how stunt was done with pictures. And you will see why Robert`s family is enjoying Kristen and baby to be This is for Go

Lola

Posted at 3:56 PM on November 22, 2012

Omd I don’t even care that movie was about to make me cry!!! Literally me and my mates were on the edges of our seat!!! it was so intense!!! I kind of get what they mean by the twist at the end now, u know I’ve literally gone through my teen yrs while watching these movies, it was a special tribute to me and my friends, no matter what happened between these characters in real life, I was a fan that personally fell in love with the books and the story of it, I remember I couldn’t even put the book down for one minute I was like 12 and I used to read those books till 3 o’clock in the morning, I literally fell in luv with the books, not the actors, I mean I guess I would have loved it anyway if three main were played by other actors!! I have to thank them some how, but I guess by paying for the films alone is a way of thanking them, I really enjoyed the last film and oh god I’m still a bit sick with the whole imprinting thing, but oh well everything else toped it up!! Thanks to all the ppl behind twilight, Stephanie the most for creating this parallel universe, where everything is totally different!

bean

Posted at 3:51 PM on November 22, 2012

hihi robert looks a bit like mr bean in that video..lol

Guest

Posted at 4:06 PM on November 22, 2012

lol no way

donteventellmethat

Posted at 3:12 PM on November 22, 2012

*cough gag …wott?

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 3:06 PM on November 22, 2012

Coming out as a BOOK next year!! Stephenie Meyer and her Army of Desperate Housewives: The Twilight Saga Exposed – read ALL about how many OLDER Twihards became MORE obsessed than YOUNG ones and RUINED this pretty fairytale for the girls it was supposedly written FOR! TIME to put blame where it belongs – Stephenie Meyer’s publisher and production company for their professional negligence in accepting and presenting Twilight SO IRRESPONSIBLY with SUCH an addictive, amateur “writing style”. Easy to find – Search “research twilight breaking dawn” for blogspot called: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending.

edna14@

Posted at 2:59 PM on November 22, 2012

Look tony I’m not a psycho… I’m just sick of people saying mean things about her because of one mistake that she made , I’m only saying that I’m on her side, so don’t call me a psycho if you don’t know what I meant.

Toni

Posted at 4:13 PM on November 22, 2012

@edna14@ – That’s toni with an “i” not “y”. Why are you sick of what people say, Kristen stepped out with a married man and got caught and why can’t we say what we want. It’s a free country. I can not help you obsessed fans are crazy stupid about Kristen and since you posted your comments about how much you love her, i’m going to post how much I Despise her.

Dot

Posted at 2:57 PM on November 22, 2012

I give them 6 months tops. They may be together for now but trust is hard to maintain. I keep wondering if the paps didn’t catch her would this have continued on. She’s proved she is decieptful by appearing with Rob just before that day and just after at public events as if nothing was going on. I want to like her but I just can’t

Liza

Posted at 2:28 PM on November 22, 2012

@aquarious64, a momentary indiscreation of whom? The papz that cought her? I never understood the meaning of that frase in the context of the cheating, because She wasnt been indiscreet, She was been a cheater at that moment, so why using those 2 words in her apology?

Toni

Posted at 2:01 PM on November 22, 2012

If you read the last sentence from edna14@ than you’ll realize how their obsession has turned psycho. It’s confirmed that they will believe and do anything to protect Kristen. Wow

laura

Posted at 1:32 PM on November 22, 2012

well this article abit misleading, you just said he called KS perfect but what was the question he was asked?? you’ve again made a mountain out of a mole hill from one word haha, you say they still in london how do we know this, from one pic and a few tweets on saturday, and to be fair the picture looks like them but is still blurry and can be misleading.

Toni

Posted at 1:27 PM on November 22, 2012

Kristen’s obsessed fans are so delighted the HL has given them what they have been waiting for in a long time; Rob and Kristen reunited. Sad that they can not separate from the fantasy of Twilight and the real world. Why does Rob have to live out your fantasy of being with Kristen (cheater) and your happy ever after. She’s not the good girl “Bella” from Twilight but some see her for what she is a “cheater” with no morals or values.

edna14@

Posted at 1:19 PM on November 22, 2012

OMG all of you shut up , if he trust her again that’s fine , if his family doesn’t want to approve her thats their problem , rob loves her and if I were him I would care less of what my family thinks about my boyfriend/ girlfriend, if I happy they should be happy no matter what had happened or its happening… And his family does like her they were together and talking in the London premiere… So seriously Hollywood life stop making stories up and get a life , because its really getting annoying… Leave them alone, let them work thing up please!!!!!!!!… I’m always goin to have kristen’s back no matter what I always will believe in her because she is strong…. LOVE U KRISTEN!!!!!!

Kathy Giroux

Posted at 12:57 PM on November 22, 2012

Seeing as their still on vacation together in London a week after promo, I’d say it’s time to let it go, and find someone else to pick on.

janpots

Posted at 12:52 PM on November 22, 2012

Brilliant interview! He managed to get the answers we all wanted to hear without asking impertinent questions.

do you know anything?

Posted at 12:30 PM on November 22, 2012

You do know all the twilight fans saw pictures Kristen with one of Rob’s sisters at the London premiere, don’t you? There is also tapes of them on the balcony together, all three of them. So your little story about has family is wrong, oh and him Mother & Father were with them in LA.

v2n

Posted at 12:44 PM on November 22, 2012

They stand next to each other and said hello. Thats all. Would should they do in front of alle these cameras, ignoring each other. What a great story. So they play the game. A journalist, who stood behind them, said on the after party Robs mom was very cold to Kristen and didn’t really speak with her so Kristen left after a few words. The Robsten fans belive what they what to believe. Its all a show.

aquarius64

Posted at 12:56 PM on November 22, 2012

@v2n – THANK YOU!! I mentioned on another post that the families are putting on a civil face for the sake of their children, especially Rob’s. How can you realistically believe Rob’s family would NOT be bitter and mistrustful of the woman who publicly humiliated their son? If this was a year or two later, maybe, but four months after? A ton of money was on the line, so people who had nothing to do with that “momentary indiscretion” had to play a part in cleaning up Kristen’s mess.