Robert Pattinson: Kristen Stewart Is ‘Perfect’ — Watch The Video

Thu, November 22, 2012 12:06pm EDT by 47 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart
Courtesy of Summit

princess Kiana

Posted at 12:58 AM on November 24, 2012

Some of you people a mental the Rupert thing was three months ago are you guys really that bored to the point you have to keep bringing it up it’s dead and buried get over it already you people need help

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 5:57 PM on November 24, 2012

If some one told a big lie on you, And every one is commenting on it every day as the truth Because they want to profit off it . Would not you want to correct the lie

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 9:38 PM on November 24, 2012

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 11:55 PM on November 24, 2012

Princess Kiana Because you did not go where I ask you to go fr the truth. I Do not know why you will answer if you do not as i say. That when you do you will know the truth. And that will be the end to this lies I never said that before she ask me a question

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 1:10 PM on November 23, 2012

Is this picture of Robert and Kristen above part of the movie Breaking Dawn 2. I am asking this question because of the rings on they married finger?

edna14@

Posted at 5:26 PM on November 26, 2012

DAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY YOU R ASKING THAT QUESTION…. because if you belive they really got married than people really need to stop reading HL stuff.

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 12:17 PM on November 23, 2012

Dory are you afraid that s ome one will ask Kristen Stewart to her face about cheating with Rupert Sanders. And Kristen Stewart. answer that was not me that was pictures of me ‘.And I did not apologize to any one. it was only words next to a picture of me. The hold story in on HuffPost and on Some-Stir. IT is on YouTube Robsten unboken-Evidence, So Dory If I know where the truth. Why would any one ask Robert Pattinson about Kristen Stewart cheating with i Rupert Sanders Don`t you think that he would that about the stunt? And the thing Kristen been with Robert on YouTube I don`t think she had time to be at home crying and call Robert to take her .When he have been with him.Looking for a new house .Getting a new dog for Bear.And those new sex videos on YouTube and painting these all over them. At the end of the Video Robert is holding a baby. I think they are trying to tell us some thing. Why don`t go out and get some real news Every day the media add this question the same question to new story. And ask you to comment on it.How am I saying the same thing if I am asking the writer the question they are asking new story, but always add the same question in front on the new story? Don`t you think that have the right to ask the writer that ask me to comment on it?

patt

Catarina

Posted at 10:57 AM on November 23, 2012

New pics airport Robsten Dreams

edna14@

Posted at 10:26 AM on November 23, 2012

Look for all of you that hate kristen why don’t you start blaming rupert he is the older one here…. Stop messing with them she is goin to do the snowhite sequel and rupert is done , he only wanted to do thi because of the fame, because no one cares about the directors.. the main thing is that they r happy know and traying to work things up.and if any of you have a problem with the way I see or express things ( Toni) comment back because I’m not scared of saying what I believe in… Thank you and all of you have a nice day

Listen

Posted at 8:13 AM on November 23, 2012

None of us will ever know either of these two, Rob will be too busy for anything this next year. Kristen’s schedule seems open at this time, I am sure we will see her heading off to Australia with him. Rob has said in a recent interview that you have to fight for love and it is the most important thing. I think they are going to stick through thick and thin! Looking forward to tons of Rob films in 2014!

catarina

Posted at 8:03 AM on November 23, 2012

C,mon people leave KRISTEN AND ROB ALONE!!!!!! KRISTEN LOVES ROB AND ROB LOVES KRISTEN!!!! ROB AND KRISTEN VAKANTIE!!!!!!!

Alicia

Posted at 7:32 AM on November 23, 2012

You are both gorgeous young people and need time, I think you make a truly beautiful couple, what is meant to be will be and only you can do this, if a partner is worth fighting for then fight for him/ her. We’re only human and we all make mistakes in our lives life is too short. Good luck and wishing you all the very best. X

Elvis