‘X Factor’: Diamond White Makes Britney Spears & Demi Lovato Cry

Wed, November 21, 2012 11:30pm EST by 7 Comments
X Factor Top 10 November 21
Courtesy of Fox

lillielgee

Posted at 12:19 AM on December 1, 2012

Emblem3 aren’t douchebags ahaha. They’re just Californian skater boys–their laidbackness combined with their blonde good looks is intimidating to a lot of ppl but that’s just Cali!

Tegan

Posted at 10:05 PM on November 23, 2012

I totally thought Cece and Paige would go home after their performances on Wednesday. My DISH co-workers and I discuss this every week and we can’t understand how either of them are still around. Paige and Cece are easily two of the weakest singers on the show. I’m going to be keeping my fingers crossed that at least one of them gets eliminated next week. I’m not usually home to watch The X-Factor live, but my DISH Hopper has me covered. I never even have to set any DVR timers because I have the Prime Time Anytime feature turned on. Everything on each of the four major networks gets recorded for me automatically during the prime time hours. It makes my life much easier.

TateNation

Posted at 5:18 AM on November 23, 2012

Tate Stevens is the whole package!

dumas1000

Posted at 4:36 PM on November 22, 2012

Carly-Rose is an X Factor plant, plus she is too stuff and straight laced for a 13 year old. There is no marketplace for her. She is a 13 year old Adele clone, but teens and tween don’t buy Adele albums and adults aren’t going to buy Carly-Rose albums, because she is 13. There is no marketplace for an equally stuffy and straight laced girl group. There’s no market for a prudish Spice Girls reboot. Fifth Harmony and Arin Ray should go. Paige Thomas and Beatrice Miller should follow. Tate, Vino, and CeCe are the most commercially viable. I think, and have since before boot camp, that Vino will win.

Anna

Posted at 12:50 PM on November 22, 2012

GOOOO FIFTH HARMONY!!!

People need to grow up

Posted at 7:38 AM on November 22, 2012

I am sick and tired of you always putting down Vino! It is so easy to tell that you are criticizing him for the way he looks! Shame on all of you!! His voice is phenomenal and you can not deny that! And what he does for the troops is more than you will ever do in your lifetime!! You always have something negative to say. You say how he is scary or too much. But you never say anything about his voice. Learn how to look past his looks and the way he is on stage, and start listening to his voice!

You all seriously need to grow up!!

michboy8888@aol.com