Justin Bieber: His Plan To Win Selena Gomez Back

Wed, November 21, 2012 10:21am EDT by 30 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
FameFlynet

Dawn

Posted at 6:29 PM on December 22, 2012

My 5 year old is really hoping they will split. She wants Justin for her own. ROFLMAO!!!

Shayla and Angel Bieber

Posted at 1:44 PM on December 7, 2012

Oh hush u guys dont know what your talking about i think his plan will work their the best thing that has ever happen to me i love them so much listen here if u guys are reading this Justin ur meant 2 be with hert Selena ur meant to be with him yall know yall 2 love each other so very much i am your biggest fan i no everything about JB n half about SB look Selena+Justin=Mr and Mrs. Bieber if u look at this plse reply back to see what you think from the both of u so love ya

Michy

Posted at 2:08 AM on November 28, 2012

Material things cant buy love. If he really wants her back, actually talk it out with her instead of buying her worthless crap that she’s probably throwing away. These little girls commenting on this have to leave. You guys are too young to know the real meaning of love. If he shook up, then its his responsibility to fix what hes done, and tell her how much he truly loves her.

..:Dopee:..

Posted at 5:37 PM on November 25, 2012

well their either together or not cause Justin’s being a sweet kinda guy that thinks about nothing more than the love of his life while Selena is being a hard head and letting Justin waste his money on all the romantic places and things he’s buying her… I mean I love Selena but the real choice is that they should be together! They are a real cute couple and they’ll make each other smile 24/7. Selena should think about it and Justin keep being the sweetheart to get your girlfriend back! Love u guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 3:58 PM on November 24, 2012

They need to tell each other when they are mad that the mane problem here. Selena gomez need to tell her she mad at him instead of breaking up every time and He need to do the same thing a tell her why he mad at her. But everyone has fight if you and your boyfriend didn’t have fight we were not have wars like we do now think about if everyone was lovely with their boyfriend or girlfriend they would be to busy to start wars. Think about it.

Ashanti0613

Posted at 6:01 PM on November 23, 2012

why does she have red marks on her body?

..:Dopee:..

Posted at 5:39 PM on November 25, 2012

I know right!! :p

HI

Posted at 8:14 AM on November 22, 2012

PUBLICITY. TSK TSK.

Bailee

Posted at 7:48 AM on November 22, 2012

He should sing sterling knights song “here I am” to Selena

jolly cachapero baay (@jollyLovesSwift)

Posted at 4:31 AM on November 22, 2012

selena love justin but it doesn’t mean they will be together again ..justin is a kinda playboy

nina

Posted at 2:31 PM on November 22, 2012

a playoy? You kidding me, right? Justin will never be a playboy cause he isn’t that kind of boy, don’t talk about things you don’t know about;)

gossip-er

Posted at 11:10 PM on November 21, 2012

awwwww…how sweet of him!!! he is the best best bf ever ^_^

Shayla and Angel Bieber

Posted at 1:47 PM on December 7, 2012

they so cute together to us 2 there the best teen celebrity couple ever they rock our world GO TEAM JELENA WERE JELENA LOVERS

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 8:46 PM on November 21, 2012

I would say yes it would because she know he really loves her plus taking her to her favor place is let her know he listening to him trust me. I know and this is coming from a guy stand point. I had to do this once wasn’t easy trust me. It will not be easy for him but It must be working because she been seen on dates before he left but he only gone for a couple of weeks this time and then they have a month to spend with each other unless she going some place but I doubt she would. I think it did he they were laughing when they went though the paparazzi at the one dinner.

BurgessDale

Posted at 2:02 PM on November 21, 2012

my best friend’s aunt makes $81/hour on the laptop. She has been out of work for five months but last month her pay check was $21659 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site A­sk25.­­com

Shayla and Angel Bieber

Posted at 1:49 PM on December 7, 2012

IM sorry burfgessdale but wat does this got to do with selena and justin no offense but this is 4 pple to post comments about them and their relatiionships jus saying

rachek

Posted at 12:09 PM on November 21, 2012

they are meat to be togther and so stop talk s*** and they are happy togther

gummybear45

Posted at 11:31 AM on November 21, 2012

If he cheated once then, he will realize he made a mistake and get back together with Selena. But, if Selena doesn’t accept… the he’s doomed :) muah hahahahahahaaaaa

Spark

Posted at 11:21 AM on November 21, 2012

Wow! some of this comments seem made by tweens that don’t know the real meaning of love. Love is not shown with material things. Love is shown with care, respect, honesty, support, sacrifice. You can’t win a love relationship only buying expensive presents, hahahaha. That’s empty. It’s stupid.

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 8:55 PM on November 21, 2012

You have to give them a second chance to because if you never did. You might just miss out with your wife. I had a break up from my girlfriend we dated other people but after both of us had a strange thing happen. We went to a party it was the same party are two date know each other and started talking and we found out they dated each other but that party they got back together. I look at her and said this is arkward We stand their like compleate idoits I then ask her to dance She goes but It’s a slow dance I know how to slow dance. That night we got back together it was one of the best nights of my life and her life. Plus her little brother when I went to her house goes I miss you to having a guy to talk to he went run and hug me for the first time and that when we realize maybe it faith that lead us to the same party. That night we had a different party some of you guys and gals will know what I am talking about, I am going to end it their.

Susi.

Posted at 10:53 AM on November 21, 2012

If I was Selena, I wouldn’t think twice about getting back with Justin, if they aren’t already. He’s doing all these cute things for her and he’s showing her he really loves her, why doubt? Yeah Justin is young and he likes to have fun, but Selena is serious and hard-working. Selena needs to have fun and that is what Justin can offer her. They could last a very long time. Honestly, I think they’re meant to be. Selena should stop playing hard to get because she loves Justin, and if she doesn’t let him know that, he’ll give up… Well that’s my opinion.

lucky one

Posted at 4:12 AM on November 22, 2012

totally agree..wish them all the best

KAPUA

Posted at 10:46 AM on November 21, 2012

THATS SWEET OF JUSTIN TO DO THAT FOR THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE,. THEY HAVE BEEN THROUGH ALOT,. WITH SELENA’S MOM MISCARRIAGE AND OF JUSTIN’S MISHAP WITH THE ANNOYING SHUTTERBUGS,. THEY ARE LIKE BUGS ON THE WALL THAT YOU WANT TO KILL WITH BUG SPRAY.. JUSTIN IS VERY SWEET TO SELENA,. JUSTIN AND SELENA NEED TO JUST DISAPPEAR FROM THE ANNOYING MEDIA, FOR AWHILE AND JUST ENJOY BEING A COUPLE WHO LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH,. HOPE ONE DAY THEY CAN ENJOY BEING A COUPLE,. JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE THE HOTTEST COUPLE EVER,.

NotAJBfan

Posted at 10:38 AM on November 21, 2012

All I know is that Selena is an attention seeker…. Dating Nick when he was famous and popular, Taylor when Twilight and New moon was the hottest topic among teenagers, and now Justin Bieber… I can believe she has fans. Ew

KAPUA

Posted at 1:03 PM on November 21, 2012

DID YOU KNOW THAT WHEN SHE WAS DATING NICK SHE WASN’T HAPPY AND THEY HAD TO RIDE IN SEPERATE CARS,. AND NICK DIDN’T TREAT SELENA ALL THAT GOOD,. HE DID,. BUT IT WASN’T ALL THAT GOOD LIKE JUSTIN TREAT SELENA LIKE A PRINCESS,. OH BTW PPL NICK WASN’T ALL THAT GOOD AS A BOYFRIEND,. UM SELENA EVEN SAID WHEN ASK ABOUT HER PAST RS,. SHE EVEN SAID THAT SHE WAS MISERABLE AND WAS CRYING ALL THE TIME,.

pinkie pie

Posted at 4:55 PM on November 21, 2012

and your comment… the death of english and common sense. everyone, this is the brain of a selena gomez fan XD

Shayla and Angel Bieber

Posted at 1:51 PM on December 7, 2012

KAPUA WE FEEL U EXACTLY THATS HOW IT WAS BTWEEN THEM NICE REMARK GOOD JOB BTW JB DOES TREAT HER LIKE A PRINCESS AND LIKE HIS WIFE

pinkie pie

Posted at 4:59 PM on November 21, 2012

ya basically…

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 9:04 PM on November 21, 2012

He seem happy at the award show not a pount on his face. I woulder if taylor swift told him you back in her good graced. She may have just took away couple status and their still dating.each other. like I say before if Justin love selena and selena love justin then they should be together. None of are buisness what going on in their live when they are ready to talk about it they will and let leave at that.

tamarabear