‘Glee’ Scoop: Chris Colfer Spills On Kurt & Blaine’s Christmas Reunion

Wed, November 21, 2012 1:47pm EDT by 6 Comments
Glee Klaine Reunion
Courtesy of Twitter

ojluv

Posted at 7:50 PM on March 21, 2013

Reblogged this on justanotherfangirl.

smoothie Smith (@smoothie63)

Posted at 12:34 PM on November 27, 2012

Do you think Chris Colfer Really Really Cares about this at all ? cause i don’t know he dose

Christine

Posted at 3:42 PM on November 25, 2012

I CANT WAIT FOR THE CHRISTMAS EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

sylvie

Posted at 3:03 PM on November 23, 2012

YAyy too… love #Klaine relationship so much!!

ericka

Posted at 7:56 PM on November 22, 2012

YAY KURT AND BLAINE ARE BACKTOGTHER I LOVE THEM SO YAY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah

Posted at 2:57 PM on November 21, 2012

Seeing this photo has made me incredibly excited for the possibilities of the Christmas episode. A coworker at DISH and I are already coming up with theories about the reason Blaine is in New York. It seems possible that he could be there to audition for schools, but we are also hoping that he is there primarily to see Kurt. Of all of the couples that broke up this season, they seem to be the most destined to end up together. I am counting the days until this episode premieres, I am glad that I won’t risk missing it with my DISH Hopper. With my crazy schedule, the PrimeTime Anytime is incredibly helpful. It automatically records all of the shows on the four major networks during primetime. I never have to miss anything, and I always have plenty of time to catch up. Seeing Kurt and Blaine has been painful. So I can’t wait to come home after a long day and see my favorite couple bond over ice skating and Christmas songs.