Taylor Swift — Dating One Direction’s Harry Styles Is A Great Idea

Tue, November 20, 2012 11:49am EST by 97 Comments
FameFlynet

Heather

Posted at 3:35 AM on November 25, 2012

OMG why is the vote hell break her heart?????? Harry is the sensitive one she will break his heart and I just don’t want that to happen:(

Taylor styles

Posted at 5:21 PM on November 24, 2012

OMG!! They are not dating!!!! Taylor is dating another guy…. So is she a cheater or a player or something…… Ugh!!!

Directioner

Posted at 3:37 PM on November 24, 2012

Look this is not hate but i don’t like Taylor…
First, She asked Justin to introduce them. And right when she saw him she fell for him… I Don’t like how she hooks up with different guys..
She is not his type! (No offense) He is the…Lets say.. Flirtatious and wild type
And second she made a song about her other exes.. What if she does that to Harry after their break up??? I would lose 50% Of respect for her -.-… I don’t hate her i just don’t like her..
#NOHATE

Jessica freedrick

Posted at 11:54 PM on November 23, 2012

I will be happy and sad if they date cause Harry is suppose to be my bot friend I am 18 just like he is. We are perfect fir each other!!!! But so is him and Taylor!!!!!!!! AHHHHH

Katara

Posted at 11:04 PM on November 23, 2012

I personally think that Harry and Taylor shouldn’t be dating. I don’t know why; I support 1D and Tay whole-heartedly, but all Hazza will do is break her heart and then Tay will write a song about it. Just my opinion. Thanks :)

Stephanie Styles

Posted at 10:43 PM on November 23, 2012

No way harry Edward styles is mine!

Maggie

Posted at 9:53 PM on November 23, 2012

I wouldn’t date him, Taylor. It’s bad news! You should break up with him before he hurts you. I’ll stand beside you no matter what though.

Madi Horan

Posted at 5:58 PM on November 23, 2012

She need to gett away form hazza (Harry) people are sending threats at her :) it won’t last long Harry is a player :) <3 Taylor dates EVERYONE and is going to write a song about it :(

aaliyah

Posted at 12:08 PM on November 22, 2012

harry styles is a great,amazing guy but everyone has an opinoin so let people vote you mybe wrong but you are the one to vote

Harrys future girlfriend

Posted at 11:44 AM on November 22, 2012

BACK OF MYY GUUYYYYYYYY!!!!!

SimpleAccuser

Posted at 2:28 PM on November 22, 2012

You are right!!! I love you!!

julie

Posted at 12:41 AM on November 22, 2012

I dont want them together but im happy,that hes happy!

Stevviee

Posted at 12:31 AM on November 22, 2012

So is this how the band is ..

Harry styles – man whore
Liam Payne-the serious sweet heart
Niall horan- the cutie
Louis Tomlinson- the hilarious one

Now I’m just I et hearing things … Lmao.. Ladies like the man whore? Wow if he has a name like that.. He needs to stay single ..

niciksick112

Posted at 5:52 PM on November 23, 2012

stfu u ain t got no common sense and nilla gets alll the marage praposeals anyway

Erm

Posted at 9:05 PM on November 21, 2012

I find it weird that I have not yet seen a comment with a correct capitalized sentence. Okay.

But anyways, if they’re happy with it, they should go for it. They should just go into the ‘relationship’ knowing that it’s not going to be serious, but if it does, good for them. Hopefully they end up with their hearts in one piece by whatever the outcome is at the end of this entire ‘Haylor’ trend.

Kaila TRUE DIRECTIONER

Posted at 6:22 PM on November 21, 2012

omg! a lot of u negative comenters may call urselves DIRECTIONERS,but with this beahvior, u r not! True directioners wouldnt say “heck no its a horrible idea for harry to date her”. honestly, i reacted weird bcuz of my love for harry instincts, but my directioner instincts quickyly came through and realized that iif harry is happy, we all should b happy too! this was exactly the same as PERRIE EDWARDS and ZAYN. everyone hated her, calling her ugly and dumb. ZAYN is still with her, and hes happy! we should all be thrilled that harry is happy if he is dating taylor swift. yes, i am one of the ppl who think that she has guys break up with her 2 get smash hits, but really? i love harry and im happpy if any 1 of my 5 loves r happy! HARRY ZAYN NIALL LIAM AND LOUIS desearve to b happy, and we should b happy 4 them. thats what true directioners do!!!!!!! HARRY, if ur reading this ( which i highly doubt) dnt wrry, ur true fans r happy with all the choices u make :)

Directioner

Posted at 3:40 PM on November 24, 2012

Maybe you should speak english before you talk.
Second im a true directioner. I have no hate on her. I just don’t like her. Not ALL of us are negative people. Really? You think ALL Directioners are like that? :/ I appreciate that their going out but i have big fears about her… If your gonna say that we don’t appreciate them GTFO.

kayla

Posted at 4:26 PM on November 21, 2012

i dont care about age i just dont think they would be together to btte honest and it anoys me that she already wrote a dam song about it its like calm your self for a minite and relax harry deserves better i mean i cant help to feel that she gonna break up with him and make an album about it BUT if they really do like each other who am i to critisize that !!!!

hannah heuser

Posted at 11:20 AM on November 21, 2012

which means 2 months later she is going to write a love song about how he broke her heart ……..

kati

Posted at 8:23 PM on November 21, 2012

im geussing you dont want them to date i sure as hell dont

hannah heuser

Posted at 11:18 AM on November 21, 2012

Hell no

dirtywhore

Posted at 10:45 AM on November 21, 2012

o and taylor said that she writes all her song for the guys shes dated and omfg that is a lot of songs i used to be a huge taylor swift fan and now i grew up m=now im a directionair and harry is my fav and i have read ALL is facts and the whole thing with caroline and bulding the picnic in the bridge just erks me beucse i dont want to see harry get hurt if he crys that hard when fans call him names and what not then he is going to cry 3 times harder if taylor hurst him and if harrys happy then i am too this gose out to all the directoners out there you love harry and dont what him to get her and if taylor dose hurt him she better watch out :|.

kayla

Posted at 4:28 PM on November 21, 2012

i agree completely

Kristi

Posted at 9:46 AM on November 21, 2012

they just look strangr together~
she looks like Harry’s mom

dirtywhore

Posted at 10:37 AM on November 21, 2012

lol

amyshelly

Posted at 9:22 AM on November 21, 2012

i don’t think they are cute 2gether. taylor should date someone maturer than harry, harry is still a teenager. i don’t think they will last long

Ally

Posted at 8:24 AM on November 21, 2012

Cool I wonder if its not t
Just a romer

Ayin kath paul

Posted at 8:05 AM on November 21, 2012

I dont think that harry and taylor should engaged themselves..Taylor seems too old like a mother of two..Harry is not expected to mingle with taylor..Be a good boy Harry.She might be in want of fame and cheat you…..

crysscross

Posted at 2:55 PM on November 21, 2012

Seriously? Shes 1,000 times more famous than he is. She doesnt need to date him for “fame”. How pathetic.

Directioner

Posted at 3:43 PM on November 24, 2012

Actually that’s wrong. HE has 1,000 times more fame. And their not dating for fame. Your the pathetic one :)

Louisa

Posted at 2:53 AM on November 21, 2012

that poll is wrong..its not harry that will break her heart..its taylor thats gonna break his heart

cath

Posted at 11:36 PM on November 20, 2012

bonnie i think you should advice taylor to go and see a psychiatrist. something is wrong with taylor, aren’t you worried about her,she might just have a meltdown.

i thought after breaking up with conor, she would rest her heart for a whole and concentrate on her album and tours, but she strikes again.

she broke up with conor just to be with harry.

she’s a restless soul who wants to taste all the men she’s crushing.

hormonal imbalance is occuring.doctor please save taylor for disaster.

Ally

Posted at 8:27 AM on November 21, 2012

Taylor I’m pretty sure is fine calm down peepses. She’ll be fine!

makayla

Posted at 11:26 PM on November 20, 2012

Can every one just shutup I reallydont think harry and taylor should goout and so what she’s been with a lot of boys so what and who cares how old she is its love most of you are direcionators like really who cares if they date I’m only 12 and none of this bothers me like shut up please god. I have a head ache and some of you might say I’m rude but look at you guys critizeing her and ik for sure harry is not a baby and please if he’s happy I’m happy good day love you haylor

Ally

Posted at 8:26 AM on November 21, 2012

Yay I’m with her on this one! All you guys are doin is criticizeing. They can date who they want and that is pretty much it !