Taylor Swift — Dating One Direction’s Harry Styles Is A Great Idea

Tue, November 20, 2012 11:49am EDT by 97 Comments
FameFlynet

Stevviee

Posted at 11:13 PM on November 20, 2012

Does Taylor swift steal all the men I like? Like obviously she dates everyone and makes songs about them later on.. If she dates harry.. I will move on from one direction.. Because its my natrual instinct… I guess.. I use to love justin bieber .. Me and my three cousins… But his relationship with selena lasted so long.. We just forgot about him. Lmao. It was like “his songs are for selena not his fans” I guess that’s how we felt.. Oh well moving on to emblem 3 when they make it big! :) vote on X factor for emblem 3 you guys :)

araceli

Posted at 10:28 PM on November 20, 2012

taylor is young,beautiful,famous,rich but she’s confused,has an unstable mind.she can have all the money and fame in the world but in the end she will end up a very lonely woman.

go ahead *****ed all the boys/men you desire/crushes on.

i pity taylor’s future children and grandchildren for they will be the butt of joke in their school wnenever the parade of taylor’s ex boyfriends will be flash on tv screens.

Swiftie4life

Posted at 10:15 PM on November 20, 2012

They should if they want to I won’t really care because we all Swifties and Directioners can’t just tell them that they can’t date and they will listen. Look, it’s highly doubtful that they will but all you obbsesive 1D fans need to calm down with the death threats and thinking that your going to marry Harry Styles… IT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! And all you Harry Styles addicts aren’t going to do anything that has to do with murdering people because if you even come close to either one of them it’s more than likely that they are going to have highly paid professional body guards! You won’t even be able to get even 10 feet near them! Good luck trying to kill her! It’s not going to happen!!! Lastly, I have nothing against Directioners unless they are threatening to murder someone of murder.

denisse mejia

Posted at 10:00 PM on November 20, 2012

taylor is too old for harry she should just stop being desperate and move on she has been with alot of guys

Kaila TRUE DIRECTIONER

Posted at 8:58 PM on November 20, 2012

omg! a lot of u negative comenters may call urselves DIRECTIONERS,but with this beahvior, u r not! True directioners wouldnt say “heck no its a horrible idea for harry to date her”. honestly, i reacted weird bcuz of my love for harry instincts, but my directioner instincts quickyly came through and realized that iif harry is happy, we all should b happy too! this was exactly the same as PERRIE EDWARDS and ZAYN. everyone hated her, calling her ugly and dumb. ZAYN is still with her, and hes happy! we should all be thrilled that harry is happy if he is dating taylor swift. yes, i am one of the ppl who think that she has guys break up with her 2 get smash hits, but really? i love harry and im happpy if any 1 of my 5 loves r happy! HARRY ZAYN NIALL LIAM AND LOUIS desearve to b happy, and we should b happy 4 them. thats what true directioners do!!!!!!! HARRY, if ur reading this ( which i highly doubt) dnt wrry, ur true fans r happy with all the choices u make :)

emmzzz

Posted at 7:17 PM on November 20, 2012

omg bonnie,my concerned right now is, how is ethel kennedy taking this news? wasn’t she heart-broken that her bff broke her grandson’s heart,when in fact he is still mending his heart over her mother’s suicide?poor conor, double heart in one year.

wasn’t it was just two weeks ago the kennedy clan declared conor (and their family)is too lucky to have taylor be part of their family.didn’t they spoke too soon?please give us an updtae on waht can the kennedy’s(esp.ethel,rory and kick) have to say? will they still say ” we love taylor”?

just curious,bonnie.

blahblah

Posted at 8:44 PM on November 20, 2012

Conor moved on from Taylor. She didn’t break his heart. They broke up because of distance.

jake

Posted at 7:09 PM on November 20, 2012

I think she should take a break from guys…. and the music world….

mia

Posted at 6:46 PM on November 20, 2012

HA HA HA… Hes a baby?? Speaking of babyss, a 22 years old dating hundreds of guys and writting songs about them… whos the immature here?? Besides… he deserves soo much better than her, she has spent half of her life dating millions of guys and breaking up with them… Like seriously Taylor, take a break, LIFE IS NOT ABOUT DATING EVERY SINGLE GUY THAT APPEARS IN THE FARYTALE….! WAKE UPP! Start focusing on your music, relax, spend time with your friends… and maybe then you can date.. (but of course, someone YOUR age) And dont dare to touch Harry! He is MINE!

Anooofvdsth

Posted at 8:48 PM on November 20, 2012

Agrrrreeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hannah

Posted at 8:54 AM on November 21, 2012

100% AGREED! She is immature and just HAS to date every famous boy that has us girls fainting! She is just getting publicity and honestly, its sad and pathetic! ☺☻♥
-Directioner

Mrs.Styles

Posted at 6:34 PM on November 20, 2012

They should totes date!!!!!!!!!!

Kaila TRUE DIRECTIONER

Posted at 9:05 PM on November 20, 2012

omg i love u! hahaha ur nam eis ms stykles but ur all for haylor! i wish all us directions could b like us

Kayla

Posted at 6:10 PM on November 20, 2012

No because Taylor deserves better. hes an 18yr old pretty boy. they just dont seem good together.

Jazz

Posted at 6:02 PM on November 20, 2012

Why does that poll say Harry will break her heart? It’s disgusting how the media and the rest of you people depict him. He’s not the manwhore you think he is! He’s sweet and caring. He would be the perfect boyfriend. Haven’t you seen those pics where he’s volunteering with children? He looks so happy, much more happy than he does with a bunch of models. So get this through your thick heads, Harry Styles is a genuine, loving boy. When he gets a girlfriend he will treat her right. He will make her feel like she’s a princess and he will definitely not break her heart.

Kaila TRUE DIRECTIONER

Posted at 9:04 PM on November 20, 2012

seriously!!!! harry rocks and they should write yes haylor is soo cue and no haylors not ment to b

gracy

Posted at 5:57 PM on November 20, 2012

@ms.taylor swift- just wanna ask….are you going to write a hate song for all your exes till you are 80????..i really hate my kids singing your songs about men…just all about men..and i notice that you are jumping from one guy to another in no time…ms.american sweetheart, eh?????

Hannah

Posted at 8:56 AM on November 21, 2012

Oh I feel for you. I honestly would block her from my kids life, because then your precious innocent girls will grow up and believe everything she says. How men are liars, and pathetic and how they will only do you wrong! I wish she would disappear! ☺☻♥
-Directioner

yolanda clark

Posted at 5:32 PM on November 20, 2012

He is to young……Taylor i like her but find someone your age or age group leave the youngin alone! He’s a BABY

Melissa

Posted at 5:09 PM on November 20, 2012

Taylor and Harry shouldn’t go out at all. Taylor has had ALOT of boyfriends and she doesnt even last with them and if she goes out with Harry he’ll be in addition to those boys whose she’s broken up with. And then like she always does there will be a song about him.

BrittSnow

Posted at 4:24 PM on November 20, 2012

I’m sorry but i just don’t wanna see a news article in a few months saying “Harry and Taylor have SPLIT!” He is too young and should find someone her ow age. I personally believe that Taylor should take a break from dating

Natalie

Posted at 4:12 PM on November 20, 2012

This article is so incredibly opinionated…it’s comical.
If Taylor dates him theyll break up and soon there will be a song about him called Wrong Direction.
Seriously.

Diesel69

Posted at 4:01 PM on November 20, 2012

This slut has had more boyfriends than awards won—I guess she needs new material for her next album cause she cant sing about nothing else but what a slut she is and a dumb-girlfriend cause all these guys dumped her like a rag doll—–so obviously she`s a use it and throw it aside kind of girl—line up guys for your free plug in just take precautions like a condom cause this girl is DIRTY—-

Meggie

Posted at 3:32 PM on November 20, 2012

I WANT THEM TO GO OUT. HOW COULD THEY NOT.
But i’m afraid she’ll break his heart. Have you SEEN how many boyfriends she’s gone through????? ALOT.

Bella

Posted at 4:15 PM on November 20, 2012

Thats why she shouldn’t go out with him, cuz after they break up (which they will) she willwrite a dumb break up song about him…. SHE HAS WAY TOO MANY BOYFRIENDS

Van

Posted at 3:15 PM on November 20, 2012

This world is so big and there is so many people in it. I say to Taylor don’t settle for some one who you can barely get along with you will find someone who will love you for who you are no matter what. We will only except the love love we feel we deserve. Taylor you deserve better.

Hannah

Posted at 3:13 PM on November 20, 2012

I love one direction, and want all my boys happy, but Hazza, she will only break your heart and blame you! thats what she always does Honey sh already has a break up song for the second you two break up! Seriously! How low can you get! She knows what she is doing! Finding and excuse to have a another dumb glum heartbreak song! Also my half sister and I think that she is only doing this so her fan rating goes up ,and after she spreads the rumors of “how awful you are and how your a liar and pathetic and alone in life and mean” one directions fan rating will go down because of all the swiftie/ directioners. we think they will take her side! But trust me , I NEVER WILL! And the last thing, i never thought id say this but *gulp* i prefer * HUGE GULP* Carry *shivers* over umm excuse me please *throws up* H-H-H-Haylor

Megan

Posted at 2:53 PM on November 20, 2012

I bet you her new song will be like, “I knew it wasn’t meant to be, because you touch Louis more than me.” I don’t ship Haylor.

Julia

Posted at 3:16 PM on November 20, 2012

ohmygosh, megan hahahaha

Bella

Posted at 4:17 PM on November 20, 2012

LOL, so true!!!

dennise

Posted at 2:27 PM on November 20, 2012

heck to the no harry styles shouldn’t go out with her because they dont look good together she will break his heart <3 !!!!

Chloe

Posted at 2:26 PM on November 20, 2012

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HORRIBLE IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sierra

Posted at 2:10 PM on November 20, 2012

You have obviously have no idea what you’re talking about. I adore Taylor and Harry’s just plain great! They’d be perfect? No. Because Harry and Taylor have nothing in common socially. Yes, they’ve sold millions of records, and They’ve both gotten millions of awards for that, but her social life is really… Well, I’d say not so Harry’s style. And we’ve all tried to tell him that. All of us Directioners have tried to tell him that, but he hasn’t responded to anyone of us. Her social life is WAY out of line, and after she breaks up with Harry, she’s gonna write a stupid song about him that makes no sense at all. And all the Swifties are gonna say “yep. That’s what Harry did to Taylor” and they think they know her side of the story. But what if it was her fault? Ever think about that? What if she breaks up with him and she writes one of those depressing songs about how he cheated when it was really her! And you’re right about one thing: She takes relationships very seriously and that’s why Harry’s pulling away from her is because he knows he doesn’t want to start a real serious relationship, but he likes Taylor because Taylor’s so pretty and stuff like that, and has a good personality, but he knows they’re just friends. Plus, THEY LIVE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE POND! He likes long distance relationships, but I think she doesn’t. So what if they’re both on tour and they can’t see each other. How bad would that be? And then she breaks his heart. I would not see her as the happy girl anymore. Because if she breaks up with my Hazza, it will mean war for us Directioners. He’ll be sad and their’s nothing we can do about it! I love Harry with all my heart and Taylor’s a nice person, I understand they’re both busy at the moment, but they’re celebs. That’s what they do. DUH! Plus, she broke up with Connor about 3 weeks ago, what makes you think she’s gonna go right to Harry? I would not allow that. To be honest with you, I’d rather it be anyone else but her. I’d rather it be Harry;’s Ex girlfriend Caroline Flack rather than Taylor. I’d rather it’d be Larry Stylinson over Haylor. I mean, that’s how bad I don’t want them to go out,I don’t even ship Larry as real

cece

Posted at 3:13 PM on November 20, 2012

And the award for longest comment goes to Sierra.

cece

Posted at 3:15 PM on November 20, 2012

But you are soo right girl! :)

Tori

Posted at 1:42 PM on November 20, 2012

NO ITS NOT A GOOD IDEA!

itsjustj

Posted at 2:05 PM on November 20, 2012

I agree with you I don’t want to see Harry get hurt. My sister said its just an excuse for Taylor to wright another heartbreak song. I love Harry and one direction a lot and id hate so see any of them being hurt. I just wish these rumors would stop.