Taylor Swift — Dating One Direction’s Harry Styles Is A Great Idea

Tue, November 20, 2012 11:49am EDT by 97 Comments
FameFlynet

cece

Posted at 10:54 PM on July 31, 2013

NO,becouase when talor break up with him hell be sad and also angry

Cherylcole fan

Posted at 1:42 PM on January 1, 2013

Taylor is too old for him. At this age anyway. So does this mean I can have a 22 year old as a boyfriend? Or an 11 year old as a boyfriend? I think not.

Ga

Posted at 6:46 PM on December 29, 2012

Taylor swift already wrote song about harry and I think Taylor shouldn’t date Harry. There rumors said that. Taylor made fun of Niall and I think she bad person for young girls. And she a Slut

Asil

Posted at 2:09 PM on December 28, 2012

I like Taylor swift and I love one direction a lot and I don’t have a problem if they date but Taylor swift is 23 and Harry is 18 which will be 19 in 1 month and a couple of days an I think Taylor swift is a bit to old for a 18 year old boy any comment plz add mee on kik asil.mee or Asil Sakka I’ve hit a pic of Harry

paula

Posted at 5:04 PM on December 16, 2012

ohhh i’ll give this 2 months tops

directioners su-ck

Posted at 12:17 AM on December 9, 2012

OMG this is full of crazy 15 year old girls, see taylor this is what you get for bang this kid, who is way out of your league, your 7 grammys says that your standards right now are to low, hopefully you are going to dump him in a month

CANDY

Posted at 8:22 PM on December 8, 2012

your getting on freakin nerves i had enough of this crap with larry. ENOUGH ALLREADY.

salma

Posted at 11:42 AM on December 7, 2012

i am very happy for that newss :D

NIKKI MINAJ

Posted at 3:03 AM on December 7, 2012

IM A STAR AND I KNOW PLEASE PLAYERS SHOULD NOT GET TOGETHER LIKE ”WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER”.

Sierra

Posted at 7:56 AM on December 7, 2012

Are you really Nikki Minaj? That’d be sweet if you were!

jennifer

Posted at 12:47 PM on December 3, 2012

i love them both so much but harry will get his heart broken if they do date it probably will end badly and shell write a song about him harry is so sweet please wake up harry don’t date her i mean no hate but if it ends badly harrys clean rep will be bad

Hailey

Posted at 7:28 PM on December 2, 2012

Taylor and Harry should NOT date!!! She has an AMAZING voice and dont get me wrong i love her but shes just kind of a fake with all her relationships…i just dont want Harry to get a broken heart when she breaks the chain

one direction fan

Posted at 12:11 PM on December 1, 2012

I don’t think they should date, not because he would break her heart, but because she would write a song about him and ruin his reputation

Steffany Santos

Posted at 11:03 PM on November 30, 2012

I don’t want the boys or harry to hate me please dont hate me it’s just the fans have insecurities and taylor always makes a song if he’s going to get a girlfriend we want her to make him happy, want her to be normal and for hope date a brunnette jk jk date what ever hair colored girl there is XD but anyways us fans love you and you have made us proud we just want you to be happy, with a good future with a normal girlfriend and not someone to break your heart

Steffany Santos

Posted at 10:57 PM on November 30, 2012

Change the voting thing Him breaking her heart is not what anybody is thinking except if your a hypocrite. sorry not sorry. Taylor is the one to break his heart and nobody needs to hear a single to come out about hating harry or that they are never going to get back together they should not even date and if harry or taylor ever see this my opinion is that harry should try dating a nice pretty girl who doesnt really throw herself at him and is normal they said they would date a fan so date a fan that is decent it would atleast help the insecurities of fans these days

Rielle

Posted at 1:25 AM on November 29, 2012

Okay, The voting something is just Wrong! Harry don’t break girl’s heart. *OKAY CHANGE* Okay, yeah, this is just normal. The “DATE” thingy is NORMAL but this? -.- Like I mean, TAYLOR is 22 YEARS old and HARRY is 19. yeah *AGE DOESN’T MATTER* But Harry is way to YOUNG! He still have DREAMS to ACCOMPLISH! And Some reports says that TAYLOR is already thinking to move a house that is near to Harry’s and she is thinking about MARRIAGE and BABIES? Wtf. HARRY is STILL YOUNG! Let Him Live!! #LiveWhileWe’reYoung right? So let him Live :))

Steph Coleman

Posted at 8:28 PM on November 28, 2012

Did this story come about because she’s buying a house near where he lives? I don’t think they’ve even met have they?

aslexis stylrs

Posted at 12:02 AM on November 27, 2012

I love harry styled hearing that they are going out broke my heart I hate taylor she went out with maa boys she only used themmm to maske mudic I love harry sooi muck I have like 290 picture in my room of harry im sad and crying taylor is a dlad she goes out with this boy dhe break up with them the next werk she has a new one taylor is not evrn that pretty.i no star that ate wsy prettier then her im so mad when she bresk harry heart I will hate her like i hated no body else will make a facebook of how much I hate taylor also music taylor and harry are ugly couple harry os breaking girlll heart damm so sad crying cause I love harry and this slad taylor is goung out with my man

funny

Posted at 1:09 AM on November 26, 2012

THEY’RE NOT EVEN DATING. YOU GUYS CALM DOWN. AND I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE IS ABOUT JAKE G. NOT HARRY. THIS IS RIDICULOUS

Love_Endlessly(;♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦ ❧

Posted at 7:31 PM on November 25, 2012

I don’t think they should & if they do. Later on they’ll learn their lesson it’s deja vu but no with Caroline Flack but with Taylor Swift. I love her songs so I can’t wait till she writes one about it. lol
And i love Harry Styles & his four nipples I’ll just be glad that they’d moved on with their lives.SO either way I hope Taylor settles down but not with Harry.
#YOLO
-xoxo(:

mia

Posted at 7:05 PM on November 25, 2012

WTFFF! THIS IS JUST WRONG! She is gonna break his heart! TAYLOR GET AWAY FROM HIM! Harry needs a girl who’s gonna treat him right, not like her.. shes just soo immature shes gonna write a song about him 2 months laterr

brianna

Posted at 5:16 PM on November 25, 2012

People threaten taylor because she may be going out with harry styles so what ?the people who say rude things are never gonna get him.I want zayn but he has a girlfriend and I know I will never get him so what? its over move on people

Lizette

Posted at 9:16 AM on November 25, 2012

I happy if there dating n im a big fan both but taylor will just get her heart broken n I dont want that

Rocker109

Posted at 1:11 AM on December 1, 2012

Blah

Kiki0987

Posted at 1:13 AM on December 1, 2012

They both should not date each other because they are players