Miley Cyrus’s Shorter Buzz Cut: Hot Or Not? Sound Off

Tue, November 20, 2012 12:36pm EDT by 35 Comments
Miley Cyrus Haircut
FameFlynet

The edgy star debuted a new, even shorter haircut backstage at the hit musical ‘Chicago’ on Broadway in NYC on November 18th! What do YOU think of the look? Vote below!

Miley Cyrus, 19, seems as if she just can’t stop chopping her locks. She sported an even shorter pixie by shaving the sides a little closer to her head and cropping the top to a spiky sprouting.

We love that Miley is so comfortable in her own skin that she can feel confident wearing even shorter hair than her beau, Liam. However, we’re not sure this the best look for the blushing bride to be.

HollywoodLifers, what do you think of Miley’s new shorter haircut? Sound off below!

– Charlotte Nichols

More Celeb Beauty:

1. Rihanna Launching Her Third Sexy Fragrance ‘Nude’: Details Here
  2. Gwen Stefani’s Dramatic Red Lipstick: Snag Her Signature Shade
  3. Jessica Biel’s Glam ‘Hitchcock’ Premiere Makeup: Get The Exact Look

Patti

Posted at 11:46 AM on December 13, 2012

The ear piercings bother me more than her haircut..

julena forever

Posted at 2:27 PM on December 12, 2012

In general, if you asked me if the haircut it was pretty….”NO, NO, NO”, but it looks good on her because she’s very beautiful, and it totally suits her. But the haircut is also changing her style, so i don’t like that part of it!

macey morgan

Posted at 11:33 AM on December 12, 2012

eeeeeeeeeeewwwww she is sooooooooo ugly and she stole liam from laura griffin she’s a slut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i swear to god go below miley as much as i love my own puppy i don’t care if yours died hoe

Rahebe

Posted at 5:47 AM on December 11, 2012

I think miley is a great singer and she is gorgeous and I love her with her long brown hair but I think this time her hair is really short. it’s right that the hair grow back but she looks way better with long Hair and to all those who says it’s her hair and she can do whatever she wants I want to say yes she can but this website asked us our opinion and that is our opinion but she can do whatever she wants

Jaesmyne

Posted at 3:48 PM on December 9, 2012

Does it matter how her hair is? Are you wearing? I’m pretty sure YOU’RE NOT. Does she care? I REALLY DON’T THINK SO!

nonamehere

Posted at 10:54 AM on December 8, 2012

Part of me really believes she is on drugs, and keeps buzzing her hair off to hide the traces. I know she’s denied drug use before, but when (besides Sheen) do celebrities actually admit they are into some hard drugs?

Either that or she is trying way to hair to be punk-rocker cool, and making drastic decisions to stay relavent in the media.

raya ( mrs. drew bieber)

Posted at 4:56 AM on November 28, 2012

ewwwwwww she looks stupid lol

Posted at 8:21 AM on November 21, 2012

she dose not look right with her hair like that :(

Anonymous

Posted at 6:51 PM on November 22, 2012

well I’ve been told that there’s a speical person i know her birthday is tomorrow Happy 20th Birthday to my rival even ought I did punk’d my rival and her best friend Kelly Osburne I gotta say I wanted to thank her for being such a sport so undercover she becomes 5th teenager to go spy she’ll joins Michelle Trachtenberg (1996)Martin Lawernce, Sandra Bullock, & Owen Wilson & Demi Moore. Hi Miley! What’s up? Everyone This is Michael Lira Here in Dallas, Texas some of you know me better as one of the seven dwarfs Happy Birthday Sexy Rapper Miley I hope to see you soon baby I love you. aslo Tomorrow Happy 28th Birthday to Mr. Lucas Grabeel! Hi Lucas Number 6 here in dallas, Texas I hope you enjoy your birthday my friend oh yeah for my sexy Rapper Go! TITANS!

Ef

Posted at 7:40 AM on November 23, 2012

Qiana Cyrus

Posted at 8:08 PM on December 9, 2012

#Swerve to you!!! I LOVE mileys new hair cut.

HARISH

Posted at 7:57 AM on November 21, 2012

what i love about miley is her…..fierce attitude towards life.she takes risk n still rockz it.from the style to carreer n now hair.smiler forever

Ef

Posted at 7:40 AM on November 23, 2012

Nala

Posted at 3:17 PM on November 26, 2012

I like that about her too how she doesn’t care

jenna

Posted at 5:52 PM on November 20, 2012

Its miley’s hair and she can do as she pleases. Good for her. At least she has her own style.

Fd

Posted at 5:54 PM on November 20, 2012

macey morgan

Posted at 11:33 AM on December 12, 2012

NOOOOO

whinners

Posted at 4:25 PM on November 20, 2012

Well HL and everyone else, it’s none of your damn business how Miley cuts her hair. Y’all need to STFU and leave Miley alone.

Fd

Posted at 5:53 PM on November 20, 2012

Audrey

Posted at 3:26 PM on November 20, 2012

She is trying WAY too hard to be all punk-rock kinda style. She should just stop.

cece

Posted at 3:23 PM on November 20, 2012

really ugly. OMG.

cece

Posted at 3:17 PM on November 20, 2012

She looks like a transvestite.

Christy

Posted at 2:14 PM on November 20, 2012

Omg what is she doing to herself! She was so pretty before the short cut. Liam is going to run!

Kayla

Posted at 6:24 PM on November 20, 2012

That’s just pathetic. A man doesn’t run from a short hair cut. You = Stupid.

Kayla

Posted at 6:27 PM on November 20, 2012

To clarify, that was to all you stupid haters. Let HER BE! I thinks he looks beautiful. A woman’s hair does not make her entire beauty. Ugh, people like you are just so irritating. “AHHHH! OMG! A GIRL CUT HER HAIR SHORT!! SHE MUST BE A LESBIAN!?! OMG, HOW CAN MEN FIND HER ATTRACTIVE NOW!?!” – Say all the insecure women that are UGLY WITH LONG HAIR.

Et

Posted at 5:20 AM on November 21, 2012

No Kayla prove it

cici

Posted at 1:57 PM on November 20, 2012

Vote twilight and snow white and the huntsman and Kristen Stewart at 2013 people choice awards

ilovechrisbrown

Posted at 1:33 PM on November 20, 2012

I liked the old style better, cut anmore and shes going to be bald

lisa

Posted at 1:31 PM on November 20, 2012

She looks cute and Madonna cut her hair really short in 1986 and colored it platinum blonde.
Change is good and hair grows back people.
Get off the girls back and get a real life!

Et

Posted at 6:50 AM on November 21, 2012

i hate jennifer lawrence

Posted at 1:02 PM on November 20, 2012

ugly eww idiot style

rez

Posted at 12:48 PM on November 20, 2012

i don’t want to offend but she’s looks like ellen or bieber any way if it is for a new rock look ok i get it but this is not the 80’s anymore.

sonja

Posted at 12:44 PM on November 20, 2012

I think she was really meant to be a boy that’t why she cut her hair.

Llaura

Posted at 12:42 PM on November 20, 2012

Her hair is cool but is that really the hair she wants for her wedding ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!????????

Kayla

Posted at 6:29 PM on November 20, 2012

What does hair have to do with uniting two people in marriage? My god, if things aren’t traditional all of you douche bags have a fit! >> 2012 going on 2013. Women don’t need a full head of hair or extensions to look or beautiful. And they most certainly don’t need it to get married!