Selena Gomez Is Not Using Justin Bieber For His Fame

FameFlyNet

Ash

Posted at 10:22 PM on April 8, 2013

Plus I know this is super late

Ash

Posted at 10:21 PM on April 8, 2013

But then I read on this site and it said that Selena was using justin bieber for the publicly b/c if spring beakers flop then she will go back to justin to raise her alter ego

Plus I know this is super late

Ash

Posted at 10:20 PM on April 8, 2013

Emily

Posted at 11:22 PM on January 4, 2013

Selena is not using justin she loves him but not because of his fame it is because of his heart

rikkiturner3

Posted at 2:59 PM on January 2, 2013

justin bieber is to youg for her so back off him

Jennifer

Posted at 3:15 PM on December 8, 2012

Funny thing is….Justin is cute and famous right now but ten years from now we will all be saying “Justin who?” Selena however, is a fabulous actress that gets over shadowed by her boyfriends success. I am a mother of two girls who adore both of them and as many moms I have been subjected to countless reruns of Wizards of Waverly and I will tell you Selena is the highlight of every show for me. She is a wonderful actress who will be around long after Justin’s fizz has faded. You wait and see. I will say that they make an adorable couple but I really doubt Selena is with him for any other reason than loving him. I think it’s easy to see her love for him in all of the photographs floating around. And it’s obvious he loves her too. If you are all Justin fans then respect his choices and have a little faith in the fact that he wouldn’t fall for someone who was just using him. He is a smart boy. And he has great taste in women. Stop being so mean to the woman he adores.

tammie

Posted at 3:09 AM on July 16, 2013

AMEN PREEEEAAAACH!

kaka

Posted at 5:21 PM on November 24, 2012

i think they should be thogther 4 ever and i love jelena :D and ppl that say mean thing guess what u know when somthing bab happen to u it is call carmo and it is rel trust me and u can say somthing mean about me but i don’t care never break me down and if u wat to fight im right here

Slutlena

Posted at 8:40 PM on November 21, 2012

Hi. I would like to add on. Not a fan but ive got to agree with some of u here. She is definitely a fame whore. All this break up rumours are just publicity stunt.

pinkie pie

Posted at 5:25 PM on November 21, 2012

just cuz she did some nice things doesnt mean she isnt a fame whore -_- honestly, she was in the fame shadows when he had the spotlight. she doesnt naturally take the spotlight. she wasnt the subject of the buzz everyone talked about. justin was in the spotlight. he had the spotlight. there wasnt a single magazine with his face not on the cover. she wasnt always on the cover. not until news about “are justin and selena dating?” started swarming. its typical. celebrities do that. just cuz she did some nice things and had some work doesnt mean she didnt use him for the spotlight. she did it to taylor lautner, nick jonas, and even bounced from “best friend” to “best friend” between demi lovato and taylor swift when they were taking spotlights. just listing jobs shes done and nice little things shes done doesnt in any way prove that she wasnt using justin. she used a lot of people. its just facts :P deal with it.

taketwo

Posted at 9:25 AM on November 24, 2012

What facts? Your own facts? You really need to backtrack and get the real facts. She had established as star before Justin came along. Who do think helped Justin get started in his career? Justin’s manager (Scooter) went and asked Selena’s mom ( Selena’s manager) for some help since Selena was already a well known star. And by the way that’s how Justin and Selena met for the first time. This is a litte bit of true facts that you can find in the internet. Selena was already a rising star with nobody’s help.

rez

Posted at 12:48 PM on November 21, 2012

i don’t understand something every actor actress in hollywood dates some one famous. and she’s the only one who gets crap about it mostly from obsessive fangirls. i get it they are jealous and obsess about justin. i don’t see the media or other fan bases give the same crap to taylor swift and she has dated famous guys let say that she has more miles than my old car. also in what affects people so much that she’s dating a famous guy? in hollywood is been a tradition. like legends like liz taylor she dated some famous men and in hollywood dosen’t mean anything.

Kytyykazx

Posted at 8:50 AM on November 21, 2012

I know selena before Justin also…I don’t think Selena using Justin for fame!! She date Justin that meant she have more hate from Justin’s fans….it already been 2 years:) they are still together…Selena won’t stay with Justin this long if she doesn’t love him for real~~

emily

Posted at 7:10 AM on November 21, 2012

I don’t believe she’s using him. But I did think she was more matue for age. However with this pairing perhaps she hasn’t got there just yet?

Open Mind

Posted at 6:42 AM on November 21, 2012

Selena is not out for biebier fame entirely but it seems fame and money in a weird way glue the attraction together.

Ray

Posted at 12:19 AM on November 21, 2012

I knew of Selena before Justin Bieber. I guess it depends a lot on your age. Justin Bieber, well, I guess the craze about him also depends on your age. This may sound a bit harsh to some, and I don’t mean to generalize, but “fan girls” promoted him to be the star he is today. Now that they both matured I like both artists. I refer to Selena as Selena, and Justin as to Justin.
I truly believe that Selena and Justin loved each other, and that their relationship was not a publicity stunt or a way to skyrocket Selena’s fame. I mean, hello!, they dated for a few YEARS…couples who last that long usually have a lot of energy put into the relationship. If it was for fame, it would’ve ended shortly after it started.

Rachel

Posted at 10:14 PM on November 20, 2012

Selena Gomez was practically a nobody before she started dating Justin Bieber. If I didn’t see Wizards of Waverly Place, I wouldn’t have known who she was at all. After she started dating Justin Bieber, she became infinitely more famous. Then I noticed that she was no longer referred to as simply “Selena Gomez”; it became “the girlfriend of Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez”. This isn’t to say that she’s using him for fame, but her star has undoubtedly shot up since she started dating him.

chantel

Posted at 9:50 PM on November 20, 2012

i know selena was famous before justin because she was on wizards of waverly place bt thats all people really knew her as if she was working on a project not many people would kno only her fans and everytime she has a artcle on her in the news it always says selena justin’s girlfriend it never say justin selena’s boyfriend. This isnt her fault its just cuz he is so big the world hears news about him and anyone invalded with him. so justin gave her more publicty bt only cuz he’s a big star

Nikki

Posted at 8:24 PM on November 20, 2012

I do not believe it for a minute She don’t need him She is successful on her own always has been always will be

thomas

Posted at 8:08 PM on November 20, 2012

hl you are having your fun with selena and justin fans. first you people post that she’s using him for fame because a so called source.and now this. im goig to stop comming here. i think tmz is better at faking huge news. or gossip cop.

Jb

Posted at 7:40 PM on November 20, 2012

I have known Selena Marie Gomez before Justin comes along. I knew Justin Bieber because of Selena. Selena is very independent girl… She’s becoming to be a woman now… She’s very adorable and true to herself.

KAPUA

Posted at 7:17 PM on November 20, 2012

JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE THE MOST CUTEST COUPLE EVER,. THEY ARE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER,. JUSTIN AND SELENA NEED TO DISAPPEAR TO FROM THE MEDIA AND THE STALKRAZZI WHO ARE LIKE BUGS ON THE WALL THAT NEED TO BE SPRAY WITH BUG SPARY AND KILLED. JUSTIN AND SELENA NEED TIME AWAY FROM LA,. AND JUST ENOY BEING A COUPLE WHO LOVE EACH OTHER,. SELENA WOULD NEVER USE JUSTIN,. SHE LOVES HIM VERY MUCH,. SHE WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO HIM,. SHES ISN’T A FAMEWHORE,. THEY RESPECT EACH OTHER VERY MUCH,.

pinkie pie

Posted at 5:28 PM on November 21, 2012

excuse me, are you snooki? your english level suggests that.

acholtrizza

Posted at 3:37 AM on November 22, 2012

i really think that Bieber and Gomez are good together and i also don’t think she is using him for her fame, but she really loves him cuz no fake love ends more than a year or so. i admit that i like Justin, but that doesn’t make me accuse the poor girl over my own interests. i know a lot of people want them to break up for good, but i am afraid cuz i don’t want Justin to go through what Usher went through when he broke up with Chilli. I like to hear good news about my best artists and what happened to Usher years ago still kills me and i would not like Justin to go over the same thing again.