‘Teen Mom’ Jenelle Evans Engaged — Is She Pregnant Again?

Tue, November 20, 2012 11:27am EST by 16 Comments
Courtesy Twitter

Catch22

Posted at 11:49 AM on December 3, 2012

Although I did not follow the show from the very beginning I never heard anything of the father of Jace or even seen a pic of him for that fact. Is he still around or was he ever around. I gald she got rid of Keifer though, he was just a dude looking for a free ride it seemed. Why does her mom have sole custody of Jace? Is it obvious the pot smoking and partying did it. I like Janelle I think she has alot of growing up to do. A baby is just what she does not need. You hardly ever see her with Jace. Then when she has a chance to be alone with him she over sleeps with Keifer, who could care less.

Alexandria Kowalik

Posted at 10:26 PM on December 2, 2012

Uhm, well if u will do anything for Kesha and not for ur own son.. I don’t think u should bre anymore, I mean really……

tia

Posted at 9:12 PM on December 1, 2012

You Re rushimg jennele

megan

Posted at 4:01 PM on November 27, 2012

that girls got problems .but hey if she can get married and get her life together then good for her i just hope she tries and take care of her son and new baby maybe she will grow up and do the right thing . theres always hope

Tiffany

Posted at 3:34 PM on November 27, 2012

Jenelle looks really pretty in that picture! She’s beautiful without all of the ke$ha-inspired feathers in her hair :)

jacki

Posted at 4:08 PM on December 4, 2012

is she Really Prego?????? I will be ShOCKD LOL!

Tracey

Posted at 11:51 PM on November 24, 2012

I luv jenelle but her n.leah always rush into marriage it wont last

Nicole Schiavone

Posted at 2:28 PM on November 23, 2012

She needs to worry about her son instead of always looking for love,which for her happens after dating the guy for 2 weeks.She really needs to work on herself & her relationships with her mother & jace.She has been engaged 2 times this year already,was with kieffer for awhile this year also.She needs attention 24/7.And I have what janelle has,and the best thing she can do right now is work on herself.

megan

Posted at 4:02 PM on November 27, 2012

very very true

Amy

Posted at 5:04 PM on November 21, 2012

I don’t think this girl spent enough time in rehab…it’s just so sad that she’s posting her life on tv and expects us the audience to respond positively to her dumb choices. I’m not saying Jace at all I’m referring to the dumb choices such as the pot, the constantly partying/hanging out with guys and paying all attention towards them and weed and friends instead of her own son. It really makes me sad to see that poor child live this life. At least his grandma is making every effort to keep him safe and she’s taking care of him. But I wish she’d put her son first instead of herself.

JJ

Posted at 3:28 PM on November 20, 2012

LMAO, Jenelle is the skankiest skank there is. This chick has no right to call herself a teen mom, she hasn’t the first clue how to be a mom, hell I wouldn’t let her pet-sit a turtle. Plain and simple, she chose pot over her child, for like the 50th time. And now she’s engaged to a guy she’s known for 2 months, gee….I’ll be this works out great! LMFAO!

Sheri

Posted at 2:34 PM on November 20, 2012

That girl is a train wreck! Worst mom ever! She will screw this up just like she does everything else!!!!

Beth

Posted at 2:01 PM on November 20, 2012

The only boy she should be concerned with spending the rest of her life with is her son!

Sarah

Posted at 11:56 AM on November 20, 2012

It’s because MTV is paying for the wedding, that’s why she’s rushing it. She knows it won’t last. It’s just a ratings gimmick for the final season.

jacki

Posted at 4:12 PM on December 4, 2012

if thatt’s the case,than thats just really stupid on her plate!

D

Posted at 11:47 AM on November 20, 2012

dashing into one of her countless dissasters