‘Teen Mom’ Farrah Abraham Fights Back Against Plastic Surgery Haters

Tue, November 20, 2012 5:18pm EDT by 9 Comments
Farrah Abraham Plastic Surgery
Splash News, Courtesy of In Touch

MTV star Farrah recently underwent a $16,000 chin and nose implant last month. See what the 21-year-old had to say to her haters!

In 2011, Farrah Abraham paid $5,000 dollars for a breast augmentation. Now, the Teen Mom star paid $16,000 for a nose job and chin implant, and she doesn’t care what you have to say about it!

“I waited a lot of years and I dealt with a lot of criticism about certain things on my face, and once I turned 21 I still felt that I wanted to change that, so I did,” Farrah told Us Weekly. “I’m done with thinking about [it] and I don’t have to think about my face. I just put makeup on, or not, and I go.”

She told Us that it wasn’t anything self-esteem related, but that people’s comments were something that annoyed her.

“My friends and family don’t care,” she told Us. “I don’t like to talk about my looks. I’m just like ‘Hi, bye.’ I don’t really care.”

What do you think, HollyMoms? Should Farrah have gotten more plastic surgery?

– Julianna Spence

More Teen Mom News:

1. ‘Teen Mom’ Star Farrah Abraham’s Spin-Off Show Confirmed
  2. Official ‘Teen Mom 3′ Cast Revealed
  3. ‘Teen Mom’ Relationship History — Past & Present

Fl2222

Posted at 7:21 PM on February 4, 2013

I am all for plastic surgery if it makes you feel better about yourself, but she really didn’t need it! Although her nose was big, it went with her face. She was pretty just the way she was! She didn’t need surgery. The chin was fine the way it was; the new chin doesn’t go with the shape of her face. Oh well….

Wanda Lou

Posted at 10:06 PM on December 29, 2012

I feel bad for her. She obviously has self esteem issues. I can see the nose job because it looked like,at some point, it had been broken. Best of luck to her and all of the teen moms. I wish them well and hope that they come to realize they are beautiful and need to rely on the strengths they have on their own. They don’t need a boyfriend to make their lives complete nor will surgery make the pain go away.

tswcwc

Posted at 9:23 AM on December 23, 2012

Her new chin makes her look like she has put on pounds. It’s wider which gives her the appearance of having put on weight.

michellelee7336

Posted at 10:59 AM on December 14, 2012

Thats just what i was thinking. SOO not an improvement.

Janessa

Posted at 12:14 PM on November 21, 2012

I hope she reads these because she NEEDS to know that she looked SOOOOOOO much better before the surgery. Farrah, you look horrible now!

Sheri

Posted at 6:21 PM on November 20, 2012

She has created very masculine features!! Now she looks like a man dressed as a woman!! Serves her right to turn out worse for acting so vain!!! Lol

Lizzie

Posted at 5:54 PM on November 20, 2012

She does care about her looks, that’s why she got it done and wanted to be a model. She screwed up and made her face even worse and now regrets it. Her inner beauty needs way more than what any doctor can do.

Hayley

Posted at 5:40 PM on November 20, 2012

Um… I thought people got plastic surgery to look better?? She looks ratchet now!

dalia

Posted at 3:10 AM on November 21, 2012

ratchet? do you even know what that means? lol