‘Teen Wolf’ Stars React To Colton Haynes’ ‘Shocking’ Departure

Tue, November 20, 2012 1:58pm EDT by 11 Comments
Teen Wolf Colton Haynes Season 3
Courtesy of MTV (2)

james

Posted at 7:50 AM on November 24, 2013

the show is so much better without him

james

Posted at 7:49 AM on November 24, 2013

he sucks

tina

Posted at 10:26 PM on November 1, 2013

im sad he was a hottie

sarah

Posted at 10:11 AM on July 31, 2013

He’s in arrow as Roy Harper

Myranda 25

Posted at 4:32 PM on June 4, 2013

The show is missing a lot for season 3 that is now out. I have watched every episode since the premier season 1 and routinely.. I was looking forward to season 3 as much as i did the others, but now that Colten is not in season three I am bummed I think the show sucked so far (tatoo) and it is not the same without him on there, even though we still have three leading characters, and major talent, we also lost one really great one and there’s a major difference, for the worse now. its not the show i loved and looked so forward to watching anymore!! After waiting all winter for season three, I feel like I’m not even watching the same show!! Gosh! i am seriously so pissed off!! The show isn’t what I grew to love anymore. This is the first time I can say, I don’t even care much bout next Mondays episode at this point

leah

Posted at 12:35 PM on June 1, 2013

Heard this on the radio and I just wanted to throw a tantrum. Hes my favorite character and he now quits. Why does the best character have to quit? ! Seriously I’m gonna cry. Hes my absolute favorite character on theshow. Ugh

itsturbotime

Posted at 10:41 PM on April 29, 2013

maybe now i can get through a whole episode without jacking off…

Maxine

Posted at 10:52 PM on January 13, 2013

Only reason I watched it was because of him. :( Don’t even know if I am going to bother watching it now.

Lucy

Posted at 4:12 PM on November 25, 2012

It is so upsetting to learn that Colton won’t be returning next season, his departure will leave so many unanswered questions about his character. A coworker at DISH and I have spent months theorizing about the reason behind his blue eyes in the finale. I hope that the new season still manages to address many of the mysteries and doesn’t disregard them altogether. Even with this sad news; the wait for the new season has been so hard. To cope, I have been re-watching the past season I have recorded on my DISH Hopper. The 2,000 hours of recording space has been amazing with all of my shows, I never have to worry about running out of space. I will be using it when the show returns, to stay caught up with all of the werewolf drama I miss. This show is going to be very strange without Jackson around. He played such a crucial role in the second season, so I hope that he can at least make a cameo at some point to tie up loose ends.

Alexa

Posted at 9:43 PM on July 23, 2013

I know this is an old post, but last night’s episode told us why Derek (and Jackson although he was not mentioned) had blue eyes. They turn blue if you have killed innocent people, which obviously jackson did.

Aly

Posted at 2:08 PM on November 20, 2012

The show definetly won’t be the same without Colton.