Harry Styles Doesn’t Want To Commit To Taylor Swift

Mon, November 19, 2012 1:55pm EDT by 49 Comments
FameFlynet

Ladies man Harry Styles reportedly doesn’t want to lock down his relationship with Taylor Swift. Uh oh.

Harry Styles and Taylor Swift have been spending quite a bit of time together lately, but the One Direction pop star isn’t ready to fully commit to the country cutie.
“Taylor and Harry have been quietly seeing each other again,” an insider told Radar Online. “When Taylor dates someone, she jumps in full force, but Harry is being a little more cautious this time around.”

“Taylor really liked Harry and even though they weren’t exclusive, he hinted at making it official with her just before he took off to Australia… [one morning ] Taylor had all these texts from Harry begging for a chance to explain and telling her not to believe everything she reads,” the source said. “She immediately googled Harry and found all the stories and pictures of him kissing Emma. She was heartbroken.”

Taylor and Harry reconnected during rehearsals for The X Factor on Nov. 15 and even the show’s judges couldn’t deny the electricity between the pair. “Of course they would [make a cute couple],” revealed host Mario Lopez. “They’re both adorable.”

“I think they’re good together! Yeah!” echoed Simon Cowell.

Hopefully it’s only a matter of time before Harry comes to his senses and fully commits to Taylor. “Harry’s being really sweet with her right now and careful not to hurt her,” added the insider. “But at the same time, he’s a young, popular heartthrob who isn’t quite ready to be tied down.”

Do YOU think Harry and Taylor would make a cute couple?

Jennifer Kamm

More Taylor Swift News:

1. Taylor Swift Disses John Mayer With AMA Performance?
  2. Taylor Swift Introduces Harry Styles To Her Mom — Report
  3. Drake Bell Disses Taylor Swift For Dating Harry Styles

becky

Posted at 7:21 PM on November 21, 2012

how am i soposto have a happy thanks giving if harry is all mushy with taylor grr but if harrys happy im happy seeing him sad is gonna make me cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie

Posted at 10:42 AM on November 21, 2012

I think they will make a cute cuple. I have a 1D magazine that says all the guys crushes and stuff and harrys was like taylor swift rhianna kim kardashian and i really dont care if they go out i just dont want taylor to break harrys heart. IF SHE DOES IM GOING TO HER NEXT CONCERT AND GIVING HER A BREAK DOWN. an ex is giving her a weggie lol

Alexis

Posted at 9:49 AM on November 21, 2012

Personally, I’ve always thought they would make a cute couple. She’s blonde, beautiful, and they both adore cats. I’m a tad afraid she’ll want to go too fast. She’s 22, ready for a real, long-term relationship. Harry’s 18, I’m sure he just wants to flirt with pretty girls and have fun. That’s the difference. I don’t think they’re on the same page. Hopefully she realizes this before she gets too upset with him for wanting to be an 18-year old guy.

Ilse

Posted at 10:14 PM on November 20, 2012

Is she for real!? She just broke up with connor. Now she sees harry at the x factor and she wants him now! Taylo swift gets on my nerves sometimes but I don’t think they would make a great couple at all. Bet u 99.99 of directioners don’t want harrys heart to be broken<3

Hannah

Posted at 7:34 PM on November 23, 2012

Ill bet you 100.00% correct! ☺☻♥

Hannah

Posted at 2:53 PM on November 20, 2012

So tired of taylor stealing our guys. Shes only going to break sweet innocent Harrys heart.

Black Lightning

Posted at 3:46 PM on November 20, 2012

Reda this again “The two musicians briefly dated last April, but split when Taylor discovered photos of Harry kissing American model Emma Ostilly.”

Hannah

Posted at 2:35 PM on November 20, 2012

Wow Taylor. I seriously hate her. She is only going to break my Harry’s heart. Seriously, she just wants to make every girl on this plant sad. I hate her guts. Harry can do so much better.

julie

Posted at 6:02 PM on November 20, 2012

OMG I AGREE WITH YOU WHOLE HEARTEDLY

Hannah

Posted at 8:39 PM on November 20, 2012

I knew I wasnt alone!!! ☺☻♥
-Dirrectioner

freefallin4styles

Posted at 12:36 PM on November 20, 2012

Yes, okay she can cheat on a Kennedy who really liked her, with his cousin!!! And now she has the right to possibly hurt my baby Harry!!?! No thank you, Harry you can do better

Lover

Posted at 11:47 AM on November 20, 2012

If he’s happy then I’m happy for him:)
If they really like eachother then let them date!! Directioners if he is happy with her then we should want what’s best for him and be happy, no more death threats please!!!’

tswizzle

Posted at 11:24 AM on November 20, 2012

OK. So, I’m not a big fan of the idea of them dating, but it’s their decision. I’ll be happy for them if they go out as long as they make each other happy. ALSO, the fact that they’re 4 years apart? You’ve GOT to be kidding me. Especially if you’re a ‘directioner’ you should be able to ignore the age because Harry likes them older. *cough cough* CAROLINE FLACK *cough cough*. She dated him when he was 16 and when she was 32.

bailey

Posted at 9:41 AM on November 20, 2012

I’m a directioner and a swiftie but they would not be cute together or good for each other. I’m waiting for tayolrs song about Harry any day now.

Hannah

Posted at 2:36 PM on November 20, 2012

bonjour3756love@#1 taylorswift and selena gomez

Posted at 1:36 AM on November 20, 2012

I really think and suppose that Harry from 1d and Taylor might be dating Harry @ sometime December concert or Dick Clark’s new years/ Christmas 2012 might be dating I ho!!!pe so…

:=helloo

Posted at 1:15 AM on November 20, 2012

ARE YOU HAPPY DIRECTIONERS?

notsayinglol

Posted at 11:17 PM on November 19, 2012

am i the only one who thinks their cute together!? and you guys say she goes out with everyone, but look at harry! (im a directioner and a swiftie) hes dated lots of girls too but when she does it its wrong!? and she DOES write happy songs you just want to kepp thinking shes wrong, why dont you look stuff up? like hey stephen, jump then fall, mine, sparks fly, enchanted, stay stay stay, etc…and doesnt EVERYONE write breakup songs!? they would be PERFECT together :) and if your a real directioner you would respect her, shes just like danielle and eleanor, beautiful and good :)

Hayley

Posted at 9:17 PM on November 19, 2012

Im a big one direction fan and I like Taylor swift, but they would not be a cute couple. Taylor a sweet ‘lady’ who plays by the rules, and Harry was joking around about penis jokes lol. I love them both, but putting them togethers a big no no.

Lily20434

Posted at 6:29 PM on November 19, 2012

Look it is Harry life but Im not really happy about it (yes i am a directioner!) look taylor is more or a shy out partying girl really no fun harry is an outgoing person he likes to party and stuff taylor is just not rite I’m sorry but I’m being honest fyi she is 22 and he 18 ik he likes older woman but it just can’t be taylor. But it His life his love not mine I LOVE HIM with all my heart but (sign) I don’t think it could work out………………..but they should try…………………….maybe…………..idk …………..ugh!! why?!!

Cyoneh

Posted at 5:52 PM on November 19, 2012

I don’t have anything against any of them, but considering the fact that she’s 22 and he’s 18, and both touring and being busy as the most popular artists at the moment I don’t think it’s going to work. I would say that her next song will be called; You talk too slow or something like that.

tswizzle

Posted at 11:18 AM on November 20, 2012

when Harry was 16 years old he dated 32 year old Caroline Flack. Age isn’t much of an issue for him.

Hannah

Posted at 2:43 PM on November 20, 2012

lo!l yeah im waiting for her new #1 hit about how she broke sweet Harrys heart into 1,000,000,000,000,000 pieces. If she really does break his sweet precious heart into 1,000,000,000,000,000 pieces im going to be very very sad. btw i honestly dont think they are a cute couple. 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE! Harry is outgoing and likes to joke about dirty things! And Taylor is no fun and always must play by the rules! ☺☻♥
-Directioner

UmmmmmTakeACHILLPILLL

Posted at 8:01 PM on November 20, 2012

Have you ever heard the saying opposites attract?

Karina.

Posted at 5:39 PM on November 19, 2012

I think Taylor Swift is a joke…she goes from one man to the next, and then writes songs about how bad her relationships are and blah, blah, blah, making her seem like she’s a saint…She should write songs about her self, and focus on what she did wrong, and not blame it on others…I have never been a fan, and never will, and this is one of the reasons… :/

iheart1D

Posted at 6:55 PM on November 19, 2012

So true as they’ve said she’s a serial dater!

freefallin4styles

Posted at 12:43 PM on November 20, 2012

Thank you love!! You hit my emotions perfectly. And honestly I would hate to see her new “hit single” to be called “bored with curls” he’s to good to be blamed for all of her problems he can do much better

lol

Posted at 1:50 PM on November 20, 2012

Agreed yes Harry is known for dating quite alot of women but he doesn’t write songs about how crap the relationship was or why it did not work out.She has said basically if your relationship fails with she will write about it….btich

Hannah

Posted at 2:43 PM on November 20, 2012

Ahhh my word exactly! ☺☻♥
-Directioner

Black Lightning

Posted at 3:45 PM on November 20, 2012

she did its called I Knew You Were Trouble.

mia

Posted at 5:33 PM on November 19, 2012

anyone else thinks the same about me?? Taylor Swift is an immature woman that brokes up with every single man she’s ever dated..and thats because of the DIFFERENCE IN THE AGE!! shes 22 and she’s dating men who are 18.. 4 YEARS YOUNGER!! what the hell is she thinking?? Honestly.. she’s had a thousand boyfriends.. and NEVER LAST because they are younger! She is definitely not ready for a mature relationship, or maybe she is.. but with someone of HER AGE!

Alanna

Posted at 11:47 PM on November 19, 2012

Or wayyyyy older! (Jake Gylenhall, John Mayer, etc) your absolutely right though, she needs to try someone her age!

jenny

Posted at 4:59 PM on November 19, 2012

That’s a horrible couple.I mean how long do you think they’ll really last? A 22- year old singer traveling the world to promote her album and an 18-year old teen heartthrob starting a 2013 tour next year? They’ll probably last 4 months tops.

tswizzle

Posted at 11:20 AM on November 20, 2012

When Harry was 16 he dated Caroline Flack who was 32. Age isn’t an issue.

Jenny

Posted at 11:24 PM on November 20, 2012

I wasn’t talking about age. I was talking about there jobs.

Dani

Posted at 3:50 PM on November 19, 2012

I think they would make a cute couple! I mean, I’m a directioner, but i’m not sending her death threats or anything! Jealousy does kick in amongst fans, trust me! But I think considering Harry looks almost identicle to Conor Kennedy, he’s british & has curls? I think Taylor is trying to replace Conor with Harry, she’s 22 & he’s 18, I can kind of see where it’s uncomfortable for him. Maybe someone his age or a bit younger would be more realistic, he could grow & bond with them, rather then jump right in considering that seems what Taylor wants to do. She’s at the age now where she’s ready, but Harry still has a few more years!

mvk

Posted at 3:40 PM on November 19, 2012

Xedos, color has nothing to do with it. I suspect Taylor gets possessive or demanding in her relationships. That is the best way to push a man or kid away. Calling them all day long or asking where they are and what they are doing. Never works in keeping a man. Taylor just needs to grow up and find herself and not depend on boyfriends to make her happy.

mvk

Posted at 3:36 PM on November 19, 2012

Harry is just a very very young man. He is too young to get tied down into a relationship with anyone. I can’t blame the guy for not wanting to commit to anything but his music right now. So we alllllllllll know that Taylor willllll write a song about him. Taylor needs to grow up and start writing about something besides her failed relationships. She could have those for the rest of her life and people are getting tired of hearing her sing about gloom and doom and failed relationships. I think one of her dumbest songs she ever wrote is “I am never ever ever going….” Really stupid song. Why do you think Taylor hasn’t been getting the awards now like she used to? People are getting tired of hearing that crap. A good song writer can write a song about anything. Look at “Red Solo Cup” for example. Not that I loved the song, it’s just that a good writer can make anything come to life, not just gloom, doom or heartbreak. GROW UP TAYLOR

jenny

Posted at 5:00 PM on November 19, 2012

So true. you just read my mind(:

Hannah

Posted at 2:46 PM on November 20, 2012

:) you are a smart smart person! And your facts are sooooooo true! Nobody wants to hear her crap anymore! I honestly loved red solo cup! All Talor writes about is sad broken realationships which are probably HER FAULT! ☺☻♥
-Directioner

Little me

Posted at 3:35 PM on November 19, 2012

Nooooo, Harry can’t be dating right now!! I had this cute little plan for us. Now i’m heartbroken. They would make a cute couple though… Good luck to both of them

Alanna

Posted at 3:24 PM on November 19, 2012

It’s a Taylor relationship, of course it’s headed for heartbreak. Then in 2014 when her next album comes out well hear all about how she “knew he was trouble” and “should have said no” the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over an over and expecting different results, and Taylor proves that point time and time again. Her relationships are so predictable it’s getting to a point where it’s almost comical

Susan

Posted at 3:08 PM on November 19, 2012

I love Taylor Swift’s music, but she dates way too much it makes her look like a hoe. Take a break girl.

xedos

Posted at 3:33 PM on November 19, 2012

look like a ho? she’s a ho. People call Rihanna a ho when she’s only been in 2 relationship,but no one wants to call Taylor a ho when she had so many dicks and not even reach 25 as yet. Because she’s white .

Alanna

Posted at 11:50 PM on November 19, 2012

Oh my god SO true! Why the f-ck do people act like she’s so fragile and innocent?!? That girl prob has as many stds as the jersey shore cast