Taylor Swift Getting Death Threats Over Dating Harry Styles — Report

Mon, November 19, 2012 9:31am EDT by 51 Comments
Taylor Swift, Harry Styles, Romance
FameFlyNet, Getty

one derection

Posted at 3:44 PM on December 27, 2012

i feel bad for taylor but i do love harry and i dont want them dating i am so mad write now a lot of people hate taylor i am not surprised break up break up break up NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wish one derection would come to my house but i live in Indiana its a fly over state they will never come to my house

topknots4nyc

Posted at 2:41 PM on December 20, 2012

Also if we want to be true directioners, we should let them do what they want. We cannot control their lives and we don’t “own” them. It’s like someone stopping you from living your life. Please, just let him do what he wants.

gen

Posted at 2:37 PM on December 20, 2012

I for one love one direction. I am not a huge fan of Taylor so I don’t really know alot about her but I do not think anyone should get death threats. That is crossing the line. I understand the jealousy and everyone can have an opinion but it is not right to send these types of messages.

faith

Posted at 3:18 AM on December 16, 2012

i hate the fact that these people think its all up to them to change harry and taylors love life like just mind your own business

Naadira

Posted at 8:10 PM on December 10, 2012

I think some of the one direction fans are making a big deal out of such a small thing if they are dating so what? Was does any of that have to do with you, I hate all of this crazy fan girl crap stop making rude comments about Taylor she is just a girl trying to live her life is already probably full Of stress with cameras all in her face she doesn’t need the one direction direction fans sending her death threats and making her already stressful life more complex…..and also age is just a number after you turn 18 you are free to date whom ever you like

Naadira

Posted at 8:08 PM on December 10, 2012

anjelikah williams

Posted at 7:45 PM on November 30, 2012

harry is only 18 and should be dating someone his own age not older like taylor swift……………………………………………. :(

faith

Posted at 3:21 AM on December 16, 2012

omg you think love is about age i dont think so like you could be dating a 40 year old man or a 14 year old boy its love and ITS THEIR LIVES NOT YOURS also to jayna or whats her face

Jayna

Posted at 11:22 PM on November 27, 2012

I actually hate Taylor right now … Harry deserves someone else his own age. -_-

Heather

Posted at 3:24 AM on November 25, 2012

Wow they really don’t need to date because Harry is super sensitive if she hurts him it will be super sad :( it’s not because I think he’s “my Harry” he not he is all of ours your not a true directioner if u dot support him in every way and learn how to share . I just don’t think it’s a good idea because once they break up Taylor will just have a new album all about it I just don’t think it’s a good idea but Harry with Selena or Ariana or Niall with Demi or arianna that would be a great idea!!!!! Cutest couple ever <3

Maile

Posted at 11:29 PM on November 27, 2012

That’s true you guys should say sorry to Taylor because they are a cute couple

anjelikah williams

Posted at 7:47 PM on November 30, 2012

they arent he should be with a girl his own age

faith

Posted at 3:23 AM on December 16, 2012

you really think this is her about to make A NEW SONG taylor swift aint that selfish unlike you

jjstylesharryswife

Posted at 10:24 PM on November 23, 2012

First of all Harry is too young for her. Seriously she needs to take a break and date someone her age.I’m not jealous I think. It won’t last anyways. She’s also going to give him a bad reputation with the songs I mean let’s be honest she can not keep a man and she always has a song for them in my opinion she’s a slut no offense

faith

Posted at 3:28 AM on December 16, 2012

you call some1 a slut and say no offense really im trying to do the best i can to tell people that its not your choice or opinion that matters its theirs OK now im really wazzed out right now because pple are calling taylor all these things shes just a innocent woman that want to live life with love in it

OLIVIASTYLESHARRYSWIFE

Posted at 11:41 PM on November 21, 2012

I beileve that Harry is way to good for Taylor. Taylor will make a heatbroken song everytime she breaks up with someone and thats kinda sad. I loveharry but i dont think Taylor is really his type just saying. Taylor is a wonderful person but harry your to good for her!!!!!

Kaila TRUE DIRECTIONER

Posted at 6:23 PM on November 21, 2012

omg! a lot of u negative comenters may call urselves DIRECTIONERS,but with this beahvior, u r not! True directioners wouldnt say “heck no its a horrible idea for harry to date her”. honestly, i reacted weird bcuz of my love for harry instincts, but my directioner instincts quickyly came through and realized that iif harry is happy, we all should b happy too! this was exactly the same as PERRIE EDWARDS and ZAYN. everyone hated her, calling her ugly and dumb. ZAYN is still with her, and hes happy! we should all be thrilled that harry is happy if he is dating taylor swift. yes, i am one of the ppl who think that she has guys break up with her 2 get smash hits, but really? i love harry and im happpy if any 1 of my 5 loves r happy! HARRY ZAYN NIALL LIAM AND LOUIS desearve to b happy, and we should b happy 4 them. thats what true directioners do!!!!!!! HARRY, if ur reading this ( which i highly doubt) dnt wrry, ur true fans r happy with all the choices u make :)

georgia

Posted at 5:43 PM on November 26, 2012

i totally agree with u some directioners are honestly stupid one d is happy with who they date i u freekin send them hate mail theres a chance theyll break up with them and then one d members will be unhappy n hertbroken idiots

Itsjustj

Posted at 2:31 PM on November 20, 2012

Sorry my last post got messed up, but anyway only true fans of Harry would support him no matter what. So what if he is or isn’t dating Taylor, and as for the death threats that’s very childish. Odds are none of you are gonna end up dating Harry anyway Just saying. And if one of us does end up with him then congrats.

Stephanie

Posted at 9:05 PM on November 20, 2012

How would you know!!! What are you to judge people and how they feel about our!!! Oppinion you dont.have anyyy right! Hell,i dont agree on the relationship but I love,harry alot!! I think shes way toooo old

Itsjustj

Posted at 11:45 PM on November 20, 2012

I just do. If Harry is happy then we should respect that. That’s all I’m saying so take a chill pill. I’m just putting my opinion out there just like everyone else and another thing I’m not judging anyone thank you very much and goodbye.

kyrsten

Posted at 8:21 AM on November 21, 2012

thats true but taylor cheated on conner with his cousin and wasnt invited to the wedding they had and she still went. I dont think that she desvers him and Harry doesnt look as happy with her either. But I will still support every chose that he makes through out his life. ~Directioner 4 Life~

Itsjustj

Posted at 9:35 AM on November 21, 2012

I agree ill always support him no matter what. Yea he needs someone better maybe date a fan and not a celebrity for a change. Yea when Taylor went to the wedding anyway she was asked to leave. I just don’t want Harry to end up hurt. I love him a lot and I truly care for him and all but who are we to judge him. Its his choice not ours

Itsjustj

Posted at 2:21 PM on November 20, 2012

in all honesty as long as Harry is happy then I’m happy. I just don’t want . I support Harry nomatter whathim to end up in a song but what ever happens happens and I support Harry no matter what

Hi

Posted at 10:18 AM on November 20, 2012

to be honest i really dont like them together, its not age, its not jealousy like some “fans”, its mostly cause im worried about all the hate and threats Taylor is recieving and how she’ll handle that, as for harry i just dont want the guy to end up a song on how he was the bad guy.

Asdfghjkl

Posted at 6:48 AM on November 20, 2012

All the people who are saying that “there no good togather” and all of that crap… just leave them alone… if there no good together than they’ll break up and we’ll here all about it!!! And all of the people who are making death threats are never going to date him, There just jelous!!!!

Louisa

Posted at 6:19 AM on November 20, 2012

yay i bet if they keep sending these threats to her..they’re gonna be history in 24 hours

UmmmmmTakeACHILLPILLL

Posted at 7:09 PM on November 20, 2012

That is a horrible thing to say how would you feel if you were dating Harry Styles and people said that they were gonna kill you, i bet you you wouldn’t feel good

DirectionersKnowBest

Posted at 2:34 AM on November 20, 2012

Directioners Know What’s Best For Our Boys
This Is Gona End BAD and We Know It..

Maybe Taylor Needs To Be Single For Awhile
And Not Be With A New Guy Every 5 Seconds

UmmmmmTakeACHILLPILLL

Posted at 7:12 PM on November 20, 2012

Wow ur a jerk just shut up im a directioner and i just want them to be happy. I mean your not sending death treats to elanor so whats your issue with taylor.

Stephanie

Posted at 8:55 PM on November 20, 2012

I do agree!!! Completely!!!! Yes I do love harry.

Shelbs

Posted at 9:35 PM on November 19, 2012

Taylor can date whoever she wants and besides its not even official. And if they really are dating so what?! It’s probably not going to last anyways, most likely it’s all publicity! You girls need to get over yourself most likely you will never have a chance with Harry so get real here! And with the death threats, really!? Get a life and quit listening to the media so much!

mvk

Posted at 3:52 PM on November 19, 2012

I think that right now Taylor is too old for Harry. She should stick to guys her own age. People are going to start calling her a cougar.

Asdfghjkl

Posted at 6:45 AM on November 20, 2012

you are just jelous that Harry is not dating you!

georgia

Posted at 5:49 PM on November 26, 2012

she dated hershare of older guys remember john meyer hes only 4 years yonger

Lina

Posted at 1:30 PM on November 19, 2012

Taylor needs a break from dating. All she does is write terrible songs about her slutty life… sooo yeah!

UmmmmmTakeACHILLPILLL

Posted at 7:14 PM on November 20, 2012

Ur probably sluttier than her you jerk so shut it

iheart1D

Posted at 12:42 PM on November 19, 2012

Taylor needs to sit down somewhere and take a break from dating. I think the directioners are right and Taylor and Harry should NOT be together! He’s just going to mess up and end up on her list of ex’s.

intheirworld

Posted at 11:16 AM on November 19, 2012

hahah all the little jealous girls want him to themselves, grow up, chances are you wont get him. But it would be better to not date him cause she gonna get so much hate and maybe lose fans, i want her to get back with Taylor Launter, <–cutest couple alive, But seriously death threats, what has come of idiotic people in this world.

kiana

Posted at 7:27 PM on November 28, 2012

Your. Totally. Writ. About. Her needing. To get back with Taylor. Laugner because. They. Were. Cute. And. He actually. Wanted. Her back. But she does have a reputation. And I don’t. Want to see him hurt

Natalie Diamond

Posted at 10:59 AM on November 19, 2012

i dont want harry to be another nm in taylor’s “My ex’s” list..
PLZ TAYLOR!!

jj

Posted at 10:25 AM on November 19, 2012

Does this woman not ever take a break from dating? Taylor it’s ok and healthy to be on your own for a while.

iheart1D

Posted at 12:48 PM on November 19, 2012

so true it’s ok to be single! She should try for at least 10 minutes!

Lina

Posted at 1:31 PM on November 19, 2012

Hahahaha I love this. You are amazing. I have hated Taylor even before she dated MY Harry

Katie Lind

Posted at 4:26 PM on November 20, 2012

Some people have issues w being alone, they can’t handle it & get lonely so they look to dating to fill that void.