Peter Facinelli Reveals ‘Breaking Dawn’ Explosive Ending Secrets

Mon, November 19, 2012 3:15pm EDT by 32 Comments
Peter Facinelli Breaking Dawn ending
FameFlyNet, Courtesy of Summit Entertainment

heather x

Posted at 6:57 AM on December 8, 2012

i couldnt breath i am a die hard twighlite fan carlsile is my faviroite charicter the moment when the voltori lifted his head up it broke my heart i couldnt stop shacking and crying i nearley had a panic attack still cant get over it now even if it was alices vision x

Katie

Posted at 11:31 AM on February 19, 2013

I totally know what you mean. Trust me. I was freaking out! Thankfully, I wasn’t the only one lol!

lisa

Posted at 3:00 PM on November 22, 2012

I just saw it and the “battle” almost had me walking out of the theater. lol when I saw it was just a vision than it ended well.

Mindi

Posted at 5:53 PM on November 21, 2012

OMG, I was in total shock. I cried!!!

laura

Posted at 2:21 PM on November 21, 2012

I just burst into tears when it happened, Esme’s face was hearbreaking!

rae

Posted at 4:58 PM on January 1, 2013

YES! I only cried when I saw her reaction! I was shocked. It also tugged on my heart strings when Leah saved Esme.

Jake

Posted at 3:06 PM on November 20, 2012

Loved it.Carlisles death surprised me

Chelsea

Posted at 6:29 AM on November 20, 2012

I’ve seen the movie on Friday and it was AMAZING. The battle scene in Alice’s head was overwhelming and shocking (well, before I’d known it all happened in her head) and I’m so impreesed they found a way to shock even the ones who read the book, but still keep the happily ever after as it is.

twimom182

Posted at 2:14 AM on November 20, 2012

I LOVED THE ENDING PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Ross

Posted at 9:40 PM on November 19, 2012

today I saw the movie and really suffered by this scene, I grieve, this denouement, but when he returned the rest reality my excitement, greetings!

311980jenlwe

Posted at 9:29 PM on November 19, 2012

Ok, I have to say something. Jen, you are comparing something of valuable taste to Dallas. Are you kidding me? That show sucks!!! It’s orginal show from the 1980’s sucked. The only thing good about that show was “Who shot JR?” The show has not a hint of a story line. The movie has a plot. You are just to ignorant and immature to even that there was a plot line in all 5 movies. Grow up little girl before you piss off the hard core fans of the series!!!!

JCB

Posted at 8:47 PM on November 19, 2012

I thought it was a great ending. Very shocking and a great twist. Just saying though, has anyone else noticed how much “Jen” has posted even though she “didn’t like the movie.”

Posted at 8:11 PM on November 19, 2012

I must see this film :)

jen

Posted at 7:47 PM on November 19, 2012

Explosive ending? Are you kidding me? Volturi dude is shown a vision by Ashley Greene of how the Cullen/Volturi fight would end. He backs off, they leave, end of story. The fight? Maybe 10 minutes.

Ever see the tv show Dallas? hello recycling of ideas…

There was definitely no plot getting inn the way of this story. First 9/10ths of the movie…Stew and fun new superpowers showing off. The last 10 minutes? Well, watch the tv show Dallas and you’ll know what I mean.

Strange how vampires somehow morphed into X-Men. Lol!

By the way, can I have my 2 hours back? Please?

orange (@orange4robsten)

Posted at 9:20 AM on November 20, 2012

You know what I love with all the haters like you… you added to the $140+ million explosive weekend the Twilight Saga had… keep on hating… and can you find more haters to watch BD2 so they can share your views?

Katt

Posted at 6:57 PM on November 19, 2012

My heart literally shattered when I saw Carlisle’s head in Aro’s hand. I stood up from my seat and screamed “NO! Not my Carlisle!!”
My heart broke more when it switched to Esme’s heart broken face.
The entire fight scene I was panicking and holding back tears.
But when Alice grabbed Jane by her hair and threw her to the wolves, I couldn’t help but smirk.
Much relief was felt when it was all a vision.
By far the best fight scene of all five movies. Well done :)
But, what do we all look forward to now?

jen

Posted at 7:53 PM on November 19, 2012

Life. Real life.

melody

Posted at 6:34 PM on November 19, 2012

I APPRECIATE AND ADMIRE HOW THE MOVIE WAS MADE.

jen

Posted at 7:54 PM on November 19, 2012

Then you would appreciate the tv show Dallas. Watch it on Netflix.

melody

Posted at 6:33 PM on November 19, 2012

The ending of the story was really AMAZING. It got the audience stamina to burst. You see, my kids and i had to scream and shouted when we saw Peter’s head was cut out. We were dismayed knowing that Peter was defeated by Aro.So with Jasper who was also killed. The viewers in the theater REALLY REACTED. Everyone in the theater was really noisy, feeling wasted about what happened to the actors there.I APPRECIATE HOW THE ENDING WAS MADE, I DIDNT EXPECT THAT WAS THE KIND OF ENDING IT HAD. REALLY, FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, THE MOVIE WAS REALLY GREAT, AMAZING WITH ROB AND KRISTEN SO BEAUTIFUL THERE. I GUESS I HAVE TO SEE THE MOVIE AGAIN FOR THE SECOND TIME. AND I THINK THERE WILL BE ANOTHER SEQUEL FOR THAT..RENESMEE BEING GROWN UP THERE.

jen

Posted at 7:54 PM on November 19, 2012

Only amazing if you’ve never seen a movie or tv show before.

ToriBorn

Posted at 6:09 PM on November 19, 2012

Was I the only one that expected that to happen? I mean it only being a vision? I mean you can’t have a big movie like this without a climax

jen

Posted at 7:55 PM on November 19, 2012

Thank YOU! I totally agree. Movies need plots. Plots are good. Wish this movie had one.

efivitz@yahoo.com

Posted at 5:04 PM on November 19, 2012

At first I was shocked!! I thought, oh no, this was supposed to have a “happy ending”. As the battle continued, more were killed, I could not believe in my eyes……. Until at last we saw that this was the vision of Alice, and my heart went back to its place….

Debs

Posted at 3:53 PM on November 19, 2012

I must admit my first thought was NO, not Carlisle… But then I was nope read the books this is a dream… LOVED IT though… It was a great twist and good way to say farewell… Only using the books ending would have made it a let down…. Loved how Aro & Caius died….

Casey

Posted at 3:49 PM on November 19, 2012

It was such a big shocker! I almost died, i cried!

jen

Posted at 7:56 PM on November 19, 2012

So many comments I could make on your statement, but clearly you’re very, very young so I’ll just let it go.

you're stupid..

Posted at 12:36 AM on November 20, 2012

Why don’t you stfu already Jen? It would give the world peace …finally…all together now..Shut the fk up!

mickeyannehunt

Posted at 9:53 AM on November 27, 2012

You do seem to be a very lone voice on this blog. If you hate the films why comment so much. They do seem to take up a great deal of your time. Twi Haters just really p**s me off. If you don’t like the films why go and watch.

Allie

Posted at 9:13 PM on December 2, 2012

You clearly don’t know when to quit. Have you noticed no one gives a damn about what you say. If you hate this movie so much, stop commenting dumbo!!!!!!

mvk

Posted at 3:22 PM on November 19, 2012

Yes, I thought it was great. I love the ending.

mickeyannehunt

Posted at 9:57 AM on November 27, 2012

The film was brilliant, as were the first 4. Loved the books and think that the directors did an excellent job of interpreting the books into film. Far better than some of the Harry Potter films. Loved the ending, I really did not expect it and was also about to get up and walk out as I thought that someone had just decided to change the ending. The whole cinema errupted with gasps and laughter when it was revealed to be Alice’s vision. I am now bereft and just hope that Stephenie Meyer gives us some more books about the Cullens and Jake.