Selena Gomez Leans On Taylor Swift After Justin Bieber Fight

Bauer Griffin

Angela perkovic

Posted at 7:22 PM on December 22, 2012

This is amazing! 😜😘😁😍😛

Maurizio Lalla

Posted at 4:45 PM on November 19, 2012

SELENA TAYLOR GORLFRIEND BEATIFUL OF LOL LALLA LOL I AM LOL SELENA. I AM THE VERY LOL SELENA. LALLA IS LOL THE MY EYES IN. VIDDY OK CLIK VIDDY OK SELENA END TO SEE THE MY EYES OF LOL LALLA LOL ME THE MY EYES SUPER SEXY CARINI END BEATIFUL OF THE WORLD CARINI. THE MY EYES OF LOL LALLA LOL ME LOL I AM LOL. KISS KISS OF YOU LOL LALLA MAURIZIO OF MILANO ITALY

Maurizio Lalla

Posted at 4:28 PM on November 19, 2012

I AM LOL THE MY EYES IN VIDDY 15 SECONDS SAY MY NAME. I AM THE. VERY END REALLY LOL LALLA IS LOL LALLA LOL ME LOL ITALIAN LOL YES LOL IS ITALIAN. OF MILANO MY ADRESS VIA SIBELIUS 8 BECOUSE ME LOL OK OK. THE MY LAST NAME IS LALLA OK IS LOL LALLA IS LOL. IN AMERICAN OK. END THE MY EYES IN VIDDY CLIK VIDDY OK CLIK FEED OK CLIK LIKES OK END TO SEE THE MY EYES OF LOL LALLA LOL ME LOL I AM LOL MAURIZIO. THE MY EYES OF LOL ME LOL LALLA MAURIZIO ARE MEGA ULTRA SUPER SEXY. BEATIFUL IN THE WORLD CARINI END BEATIFUL THE MY EYES. OF LALLA LOL LALLA LOL ME LOL MAURIZIO ITALAN LOL OF MILANO LOL. OK OK OK

scary

Posted at 6:24 PM on November 18, 2012

Is it me or are there orbs in this picture???

nina

Posted at 2:41 PM on November 18, 2012

I feel like Taylor said anything to Selena so she’ll realize Justin is no good for her BUT THAT’S NOT TRUE!!! Justin didn’t do anything wrong, I mean c’mon, he’s been raised by a queen so Justin would never ever cheat on Selena or any other girl. I feel like Selena should let Justin talk and listen to what he has to say cause I think Selena has trust issues for nothing…

Fahad

Posted at 3:09 PM on November 18, 2012

he was texting that girl from ALAYLM
sexual texts c.c

Kay

Posted at 2:23 PM on November 18, 2012

lol that’s funny because Justin and Selena were together last night at the 4 Seasons after her and Taylor had dinner.

Erin

Posted at 1:07 PM on November 18, 2012

Taylor and Harry are not dating! It’s never been confirmed!

1Dluver

Posted at 2:41 PM on November 18, 2012

Aw really? Oh well…

Sandra

Posted at 10:30 AM on November 18, 2012

Is not good that Taylor give Selena gomez advice, cause Taylor maybe will do like it end of JELENA. I love Jelena. I not mean that Taylor is a bad thing, but she have try that with boys so many times, sooo… I love taylor too.. She a good person.

Айжан

Posted at 10:29 AM on November 18, 2012

Джастин и Селена вообще-то были bеаuty парами)

Kristine

Posted at 10:06 AM on November 18, 2012

Yes this is the end of the jelena drama. Selena will wrote songs about Justin with the help of taylor swift. We are never ever ever getting back together. Its over guys. They’re done selena is happy being with her friends rather than justin these she’s not been smiling when they reunited. Selena is moving on with a new man. I mean she will date a man that is mature for her. Im proud of her keep moving selena. I wish you all the best u can make it through this heartbreak. Im a fan of yours.

Danii

Posted at 10:13 AM on November 18, 2012

I totally agree she never smiles like that when she’s with Justin gonna be a little awkward for Taylor though seeing as she’s both of there friends if they have split still a little confused

saras

Posted at 10:31 PM on December 31, 2012

i agree i love jelena but if its going to end its alrite shes gota move on somtime