Christina Aguilera’s 2012 AMAs Hair: See Her Short Hair & Bangs

Sun, November 18, 2012 9:39pm EDT by 6 Comments
Christina Aguilera 2012 Amas Short Hair
FameFlynet, Getty

Stephanie Kert

Posted at 1:54 PM on January 3, 2013

She needs an attitude check….DIVA is not even close to what she is, i used to be a huge fan but it has all gone to her head. Her new cd is trash as is she. I want the old Xtina back!!!!!

me

Posted at 6:58 PM on November 19, 2012

No matter any hair changes she will always be very unattractive.

mvk

Posted at 4:03 PM on November 19, 2012

Hollywood Life did the same thing with Kim K. and her bangs. One week she has the bangs in pictures and you can see the hair is slightly off-color and the texture was different. Hello, fake hair. Suddenly a couple of weeks later her bang grew out to the length of her other hair. I do believe Hollywood Life is just looking for something to write about.

mvk

Posted at 3:59 PM on November 19, 2012

Did it even occur to you idiots that she has a wig on? Can’t you see the way the hair is pushed up by her neck in the back and sides. I can’t believe Hollywood Life would even ask a quiestion like this knowing she has a wig on.

Dave

Posted at 11:32 AM on November 19, 2012

I’m just going to say- as a guy, this is 1; probably
the most beautiful and elegant she has ever looked. And 2; is probably the most attractive haircut I have ever seen, this is the type of haircut and color I might add, I would beg to see on my wife. Gorgeous, hope it starts a new trend!

Caitlyn

Posted at 7:37 AM on November 19, 2012

The short hair looks so much better!