AMA Fashion 2012: American Music Awards Best Dressed

Sun, November 18, 2012 8:35pm EST by 10 Comments
AMA Fashion 2012
Getty

bettyjdelgado (@bettyjdelgado)

Posted at 5:18 PM on November 24, 2013

my friend’s mother-in-law makes $86/hour on the internet. She has been out of work for seven months but last month her income was $13676 just working on the internet for a few hours.
view website….. J­o­B­S­5­3.COM

Kristen P. Waters (@KristenPWaters)

Posted at 3:08 PM on November 24, 2013

Jacob explained I’m shocked that a single mom able to earn $5650 in one month on the computer. find more information>>> F­B­­3­9.COM

JuneMMaziarz (@JuneMMaziarz)

Posted at 1:18 PM on November 24, 2013

▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY ▇ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
my neighbor’s ex-wife makes $70/hour on the computer. She has been unemployed for six months but last month her pay was $20219 just working on the computer for a few hours. view….. J­o­B­S­5­3.COM

scheidwihxcb

Posted at 10:22 AM on November 24, 2013

cbxcb

Magnolia

Posted at 8:46 PM on November 22, 2012

I’m SHOCKED no one said anything about Gwen Stefanie. She just looked effortlessly gorgeous and dressed perfectly for the occasion. I’m shocked people liked Carrie Underwood’s dress. Well, to be honest, I liked it too, but I don’t feel it was right for the occasion. It would have looked better at the Grammys, maybe. And Nicki Minaj would have looked better if the dress was cut off right above the knee with a top knot hairstyle, and a nice pair of pumps. And Carly Rae Jepsen’s dress looks like something a middle aged women would wear in an ATTEMPT to look sexy. She’s short and petite with bangs. She should have done a cutesy look, because that is what she projects: CUTESY. A variation on the teacup dress, a pair of white vans, and her signature bangs with tousled waves would look good. The reason I say white vans is because it just plays up the cutesy look. Ginnifer Goodwin looked nice, as well. Ke$ha should have cinched in the waist and Kerry Washington, as well. Well, that’s it for my rant but I think that Gwen Stefanie was one of the best dressed.

Megan

Posted at 10:54 AM on November 20, 2012

Don’t agree with Taylor, her makeup is stunning but the dress is ugly. I like Carrie’s dress the best and Carly’s second…. I think boobs looked flat on all 3 but I think that’s a good thing we don’t always need to look like we have huge boobs all the time, way to be a good role model for teen girls all 3 of them…

leaveittogossip

Posted at 12:55 PM on November 19, 2012

Reblogged this on Leave It To Gossip and commented:
Add your thoughts here… (optional)

jennyst123

Posted at 11:27 AM on November 19, 2012

Taylor Swift always looks good on red carpets. Last night for the first time Taylor looked “hot!” Perfect make-up, hair, shoes, and little gold dress all combined for a smoldering look! Wow!

nikesh

Posted at 11:26 PM on November 18, 2012

taylor swift was bets her is so cleaned up and so nice colur dreesed she choosed up 2 wear s ice loved it!

Dawna

Posted at 9:40 PM on November 18, 2012

Enjoyed the fashions. I was torn between Swift and Underwood as best dressed. I’m glad to see, after voting, they came in first and second regarding your poll. This Justin Bieber is one weird kid and dresses horribly. Does he ever desire to look like a guy?