Mario Lopez Confirms Taylor Swift & Harry Styles Relationship

Sat, November 17, 2012 10:04am EDT by 54 Comments
Harry Styles Taylor Swift Dating
FameFlynet

misspopulargirl

Posted at 12:18 PM on December 1, 2012

er guys, harry can date who he wants. and u r all jealous cos u all want to be harrys girlfriend. but no offence but probaby none of u r gonna to date harry anyway. so get over it.

Harrys future girlfriend

Posted at 12:00 PM on November 29, 2012

HIIIIISSSSS MINNNEEE

funnyhilarious

Posted at 1:34 AM on November 26, 2012

LOL kids they’re not dating and they have not dated in the past. my god you cannot believe everything you read in the Internet even if it’s mario lopez, he’s like perez Hilton who lies and who has been paid to publish lies for publicity. I feel sorry for y’all who believed this. and pics or didn’t happen. just saying

Harrys future girlfriend

Posted at 11:30 AM on November 22, 2012

HISS MINEEE !

WOULD SHE HOLLDD YOUUU WHEN YOU FEEEELLIIIING WHEN LOW HARRYYYY YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I WOULLDDDD

Harrys future girlfriend

Posted at 11:23 AM on November 22, 2012

NNOOOOOOO THEY´RE NOT CUUTTEEEE TOGETHER!!!! BACKKK OFFF MYY GUUYYYY

yenna

Posted at 7:56 PM on November 19, 2012

so many people witnessed harry and taylor together in x-factor.how come nobody dare to take a picture of them together even if it’s a stolen shot.there’s a lot of pictures taken backstage during the show.how come not a single picture of harry and taylor were taken? thery were saying they spend a long time together?

Taylor

Posted at 4:05 PM on November 19, 2012

She already has at least one song about him, Come Back… Be Here. It makes sense! I think they are so cute, I hope they begin dating omg :’)

Sandra

Posted at 3:42 PM on November 18, 2012

I bet taylor has lot of sickness cuz she had way too much relation ships what if she has hiv!?

leslie

Posted at 1:07 PM on November 18, 2012

cant wait for the songs about harry lol

chloe

Posted at 12:17 PM on November 18, 2012

isn’t she a little bit old for harry?

Mrs. Styles

Posted at 12:14 PM on November 18, 2012

I don’t think it’ll work… Taylor swift has been in like a million relationships since last year, you don’t even know who she’s with half the time. They end in minutes. He’s already “broken” her heart once and if she’s stupid enough to take him back then she’s not as smart as I believed. He lives in the UK and she lives in the USA. With his tour they’re never going to find time. He’s touring until 2014 with only a few breaks. Besides if they were going out they would have DTR’d by now (defined the relationship). You always hear rumors. Harry Styles himself has been linked to tons of girls since last year. I think Taylor should write a song saying maybe I’m the problem as she always seems to be breaking up with some one new. It won’t last more than a few months. She’s not one to settle down. His career would take a fall if they dated anyway. They’re most probably just friends. She’ll also get a lot more hate. It’s not going to work for them. I think I’m sure about that.

talu

Posted at 2:09 PM on November 18, 2012

Totally agree with both of you Mrs.Styles and Fiona

Julie

Posted at 10:15 AM on November 18, 2012

harry came back on november the 16th,in the evening.so just before the show…

Hayden

Posted at 12:09 PM on November 18, 2012

How do you know? We didn’t see or read anything about this wholestory except what “x factor” people said!! Why nobody mentions anywhere that Simon cowell said they aren’t together?! Weird really all this story!

fiona

Posted at 8:50 AM on November 18, 2012

Well something is weird in all this “haylor drama”! One direction took a plane back to London november 14th, Taylor performed on X factor november 15th right? In Los Angeles! One direction performed for “Children in need” in London on november 16 th, we all know we don’t have same hours, I mean how can Harry be in X factor on november 15th(without being pictured btw) when it was almost november 16th in Europe because of our “differents hours”(sorry if I can”t explain it better than that english is not my mother tongue) and it was the day he sang with the others for children in need in London! Tell me how please it can be possible??
Isn’t it “a drama” Americans medias are doing to sell and to “help” in a way Taylor swift to “still” buzz around her! I mean I’m sorry it’s good publicity for her that harry “might” wants her but nor for him(she jumps from a relationship to another one that fast??)Well we can only speculate but I don’t think a guy who lives in the U.k most of the time can date a girl who lives in Usa honestly and I hope he doesn”t want to be “linked” to her, she’s a drama queen and we all know he’ll finish in a song (if she didn’t write one actually)!!

OneDirectionPriority (@1D_priority)

Posted at 8:39 AM on November 18, 2012

But none of them not confirmed that they’re dating.So just rest people :)

Grace

Posted at 4:20 AM on November 18, 2012

hey-hey.. no reports says they are already together, just hanging out together.. that’s two really different things.. but honestly, if Taylor really does wants to write a song, she probably needs to write something nice and not heart-breaking..

heather edwards

Posted at 11:53 PM on November 17, 2012

Who’s going to say Taylor doesn’t make a couple couple with any guy she dates.
None of these relationships are anything substantial. How many guys has she dated since she came on the scene, just 6 years ago. NON of her relationships last. In the whole scheme of things..Who cares.

JohnnyDepp

Posted at 9:03 PM on November 17, 2012

Hey you can’t take teenage romances serious.How long they normally last? I wouldn’t give anything about that.Besides I don’t think Harry already wants to go on the serious side.I mean common he is still 18.Theres plenty of stuff in line when you are young the other stuff is for later,haha.

nikki

Posted at 8:54 PM on November 17, 2012

i love both taylor and harry. but taylor will get hate and all if she disses or hurts harry. i honestly dont see this working out, if it actually is something. but i have a feeling come back be here is written about harry..

jenna maria (@heythisisjenna)

Posted at 8:23 PM on November 17, 2012

She’s a maneater… But if she hurts Harry she will get A LOT of hate… so Taylor.. You’ve been warned

cristal lopez

Posted at 8:46 PM on November 17, 2012

lol

Mikayla

Posted at 1:17 PM on November 18, 2012

Four words…NOT GOING TO WORK! I’m pretty sure Taylor has her head right. She’s learned her lesson…. I hope.